FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a clip of Tim Miller saying he'd been asked to search by the ex-fiance and that DS was being "crucified" as a suspect. Say WHAT? :eek: Is MN handling the TES lawsuit for free, because TM seems to be playing right into Nejame's defense strategy. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad that TES is joining the search, but I'm also nauseated by what smells like quid pro quo going on behind the scenes here. MOO.

Hey Tim, should DB be convicted of Michelle's murder, who's gonna represent TES in the civil suit this time around? :snooty:

---markNJ was never the TES lawyer in the civil suit.

http://pompanopelican.webs.com/apps/blog/show/prev?from_id=7716051

On Monday,[July 13th] attorneys Marc A. Wites and Alex Kapetan, partners in a Lighthouse Point law firm, filed a law suit for compensatory damages on behalf of Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery, or TES.

The Wites & Kapetan firm has taken the case pro bono, noting that at least 40 percent of TES corporate funds were used in the Caylee search. Kapetan says his firm will seek compensation for time and dollars used by TES in its search.

You know most people that iam aware of have never one time in thier life been touched closely by a murder say a friend or familly member the closest most of us will ever get to one is the news or this site and yet take the ex here hes been involved one way or another in possibly 3 what are the chances your just a bystander in that many murders and when i say 3 its really so far anyways just the one that his friend stabbed a guy to death but he was right there . the other one was his ex wife who is said to have committed suicide yet if you hears the autopsy report last night on NG alot of people were making refference that she too may have been murdered ..and the last one is still up in the air which is michelle .

I don't recall that Dale's deceased wife committed suicide. There was reference on Nancy's show to drug overdose and blunt trauma to the head, the medical examiner report indicated "accidental overdose".

It would be nice if we could see the autopsy report to verify some of the information and any reports associated to what was stated on the show last night.

Reference: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/30/ng.01.html

It certainly is something to consider. Not a peep has been mentioned of him since way early on.

I don't consider him at all.

Thanks Jaylergirl! I was getting a little bit frazzled by all of the hoopla over the new boyfriend when I didn't think there was a chance of him having anything to do with it. Sometimes things just go off on tangents. LE CLEARLY have to have reason for naming Djr as the only suspect, especially since they did so PUBLICLY.

Are you a local?

Agreed. If there was anything off about this guy's past, the media would have been all over it as well as LE.

Rapist murderer types usually murder their new date the day they first go out on a date. And I don't know of an abuser type killer who has murdered their girlfriend having dated for only a month or two. It tales time for the novelty of the new relationship to wear off and the feeling of ownership to soldify in abusers. And they usually start with small, subtle efforts at control, such as checking where their girlfriend is, frowning when she talks to other men, acting physically possessive in crowds or when out among other people, by constantly hanging on to the girl, etc.

After a month or so, it can begin to change to arguments about who she is speaking to, more overt efforts at controlling what she wears, who she talks to and where she goes. Accusations of flirting or not giving him enough attention begin.

That segueways into more rough "arguments", then name calling: "You look like a *advertiser censored*." Then, if he finds he can get away with harsh name calling, a grab after that, a shove now and then may occur. If he is not kicked to the curb after that, he can escalate to outright hitting.

It usually isn't until then that he feels enough sense of control and possession that he totally owns the girlfriend and can do what he wants with her, including hurting her or disposing of her. ETA: Either that or then or once they are married or have children together. Then he may feel he "owns" her, even if it never escalated to hardcore battery.

But all of that generally takes time. I can't think of such a case where a murder has happened after such a short time of meeting, involving an abuser type.

Given all of that, the fact the media is not on him and LE is clearly looking elsewhere, at a guy who does have that crazy history of violence, etc., I don't consider looking at the boyfriend as keeping an open mind. It just feels like a cheap shot to me.

I didn't quote the post about what NM does for a job just in case the mods weren't feeling generous. But, thanks to the poster. I don't want to get into trouble on my first week as an official member!

I'd actually like to hear more from NM. He spoke with a lot of credibility and he was very clear in what he communicated in his interview (the video). I thought that his words, tone and expressions were very sincere. That aside, I think that he could probably clear up a great deal of the confusion that was created when the media "interpreted" his statements, Specifically, the bit about him talking to Michelle after she dropped off the twins.

I have not seen a direct quote from him that he spoke to her after she dropped off the kids. Until I do, that is the media's interpretation and they usually go off the combined reports of everyone involved. Dale is the one who said she dropped off the kids and left. There is reason to believe that is not true.

Hence, why the text gives me chills. Because...imagine if you were on the receiving end of it? .... :(

I remember when my friend was murdered, that right before, she had told a few friends when they were out that night, that she felt like she was being followed. She couldn't really explain it. She really didn't have to. The same guy who murdered her neighbor in September was and had been watching her and following her until she was murdered in May. If you get the sense something ain't right...it is not...trust your gut. JMO.

I agree! At first I thought how odd it was that her purse and wallet were left in the hummer but not her phone, then I realized that the person who sent the text probably had the phone and or disposed of it. There would be a lot explained if the phone were to be found imo.

I agree gitana 1 I don't consider him either, trying very hard to keep an open mind. But I feel the same today as I did from day 1. Everything points to the volatility of the relationship.

I have not seen a direct quote from him that he spoke to her after she dropped off the kids. Until I do, that is the media's interpretation and they usually go off the combined reports of everyone involved. Dale is the one who said she dropped off the kids and left. There is reason to believe that is not true.

Respectfully snipped. I agree about the direct quotes. The problem is that we have no direct quotes from DS Jr either. We do not know what he told police or what he is claiming unless we take MP's family and their statements about what Dale said as complete fact. They may be 100% accurate. The problem is that law enforcement is not releasing any statements about what Dale told them. And Dale is not talking to the media. Even his attorney did not clearly state what it was that Dale told law enforcement. Whatever Dale told MP's family, he may not have told OPD the same thing and that could be part of the reason that they are convinced that he is the only suspect in her disappearance.

I agree! At first I thought how odd it was that her purse and wallet were left in the hummer but not her phone, then I realized that the person who sent the text probably had the phone and or disposed of it. There would be a lot explained if the phone were to be found imo.

ITA! I just wonder if that phone has already been through the proverbial/literal woodchipper. I am banking my theory of any type of foul play/disposal of body on the route to Titusville. Other than the phone being powered off in the vacinity of the search...what else is leading LE to that location that they have been searching. If I am right, and if I lived in Florida, I would be checking every single road/looks like cars might have gone off road between Orlando and Titusville. JMO.

The text gives me the chills. Someone, not likely her, sent that text to her brother...I just...if true, would smash that phone into a thousand pieces. How scary...sad...creepy and evil.

I still don't get, like I posted on the other thread last night, why LE hasn't been begging/asking for the public's help as to "Did you see the hummer/Michelle? When and where?" on the day she disappeared. This leads me to believe (a) they have a lot of camera footage from stores/businesses/etc... (b) they feel confident she never left DS's home/ her phone didn't...which wouldn't seem to make sense, she seems like the type to always have her phone and have it be on...not powered off at 8:00 pm...

I don't know. Was the area in which her car was found...or where she dropped off the twins considered "Waterford."

What is creepy about the text response to her brother from her phone, that one word text, "Waterford" is that in all likelihood...she didn't make the text. Meaning...well...that gives me chills. JMO>

There are posters all over the area (Geneva, Oviedo, Orlando) asking for info regarding her or the Hummer.

Neither area you mentioned is Waterford. Waterford Lakes is a shopping Village near Oviedo. It would have been on her way "home" if she was going either to Oviedo (her mom's or the salon) or Geneva (her sister's home where apparently she and the kids were staying.) Her sister's home is less than a mile from mine in a very small, rural town. I've seen no LE out this way at all so my guess is there's no thought she headed this way after dropping off the twins). Her ex-husband worked with my husband.

I don't recall that Dale's deceased wife committed suicide. There was reference on Nancy's show to drug overdose and blunt trauma to the head, the medical examiner report indicated "accidental overdose".

It would be nice if we could see the autopsy report to verify some of the information and any reports associated to what was stated on the show last night.

Reference: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/30/ng.01.html

Most autopsy reports are public record. I got Terri Schiavo's, and all I had to do was email the Pinellas medical examiner ( i think that's who it was...been a while) who sent the doc back to me via email.

You know most people that iam aware of have never one time in thier life been touched closely by a murder say a friend or familly member the closest most of us will ever get to one is the news or this site and yet take the ex here hes been involved one way or another in possibly 3 what are the chances your just a bystander in that many murders and when i say 3 its really so far anyways just the one that his friend stabbed a guy to death but he was right there . the other one was his ex wife who is said to have committed suicide yet if you hears the autopsy report last night on NG alot of people were making refference that she too may have been murdered ..and the last one is still up in the air which is michelle .

This guy must be one unlucky dude... just like Drew Peterson.:innocent: BTW, was he ever remanded to take anger management classes?

ITA! I just wonder if that phone has already been through the proverbial/literal woodchipper. I am banking my theory of any type of foul play/disposal of body on the route to Titusville. Other than the phone being powered off in the vacinity of the search...what else is leading LE to that location that they have been searching. If I am right, and if I lived in Florida, I would be checking every single road/looks like cars might have gone off road between Orlando and Titusville. JMO.

The text gives me the chills. Someone, not likely her, sent that text to her brother...I just...if true, would smash that phone into a thousand pieces. How scary...sad...creepy and evil.

I just don't think IF DS is responsible that there was enough time to get to Titusville. He wasn't at DS sr home when MP's mom called, but he called her back. Does anyone remember or know what time he called her back? Certainly there are phone records of the call. Whether it be landline or cell. I believe she is close but if you've never been to Fl it's hard to understand how many places there are to hide a body. Most of us followed the CA tragedy and are somewhat familiar with the area but I'm still blown away by the woods if you will in Fl. even smack dab in the middle of a metro area.

The text gives me the chills also, I have no doubt in my mind she didn't send it.

IMO

Most autopsy reports are public record. I got Terri Schiavo's, and all I had to do was email the Pinellas medical examiner ( i think that's who it was...been a while) who sent the doc back to me via email.

Thank you.

I am satisfied with the autopy report, but looking more for this information from the show:

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE STAFFER, COVERING STORY: Yes, Nancy, we`ve learned more about the domestic violence case from 2000 that got him a little in trouble. He attacked his second wife. He actually returned home from a bar fight and woke her up. He was drunk. He dragged her out of the apartment. He slammed her head against a metal staircase. And she was very bloody. She needed to be taken to the hospital.

But one thing to note, though, Nancy, is as Smith Jr. was taking her to the hospital, first he stopped to pick up his friend first because his friend needed a ride, then he took his second wife to the hospital.

for what it's worth I think New Boyfriend has to be investigated for any connections to DS, DSsr, or any of their known associates, where he comes from, his record, his alibi, and so on, hw long he and MP have known each other, hiw they met, any mutual freinds, his previous relationships, all of it. I'm sure he wont take it personally and so what if he does? It's LE's job. If it was my daughter that was missing I would EXPECT the LE to do a thourough investigation and that includes ANYONE who is in her life, even me. just my 2 cents worth.

I just don't think IF DS is responsible that there was enough time to get to Titusville. He wasn't at DS sr home when MP's mom called, but he called her back. Does anyone remember or know what time he called her back? Certainly there are phone records of the call. Whether it be landline or cell. I believe she is close but if you've never been to Fl it's hard to understand how many places there are to hide a body. Most of us followed the CA tragedy and are somewhat familiar with the area but I'm still blown away by the woods if you will in Fl. even smack dab in the middle of a metro area.

The text gives me the chills also, I have no doubt in my mind she didn't send it.

IMO

If I read correctly...****!!! we need links damnit...(I say to myself)...I will go and find what I am looking for...but I believe after 10:00 pm on the day/evening Michelle went missing that her mother, YS, called DS to tell him that she was missing and his response was something like, "Uh...Okay!" The next day he goes to work in Titusville and not since. Just that day. I find that odd. JMO. Understand what you are saying about a body...if she is dead (hope not) there likely won't be any evidence. To show much of anything. At all. :(

Yes, I sent all the info and they still haven't called me. I sent another private message and they told me it could take awhile.

It's super frustrating because I have talked to a private investigator involved in the case and everything and had a pretty helpful post. Before they declared DS a suspect.

:pullhair:

I'm looking forward to any information you can convey to us. You'll be verified soon, just watch! :) ... I hope anyway.

I'm looking forward to any information you can convey to us. You'll be verified soon, just watch! :) ... I hope anyway.

The mods will do it. I have every confidence of that. But there are steps involved. :woohoo:

Well Hasta Manana

May Michelle be found soon and Peace to her family and children.

I know that Titusville keeps coming up, but I can't quite remember why. I think that it is because Dale reportedly went to work at a location there the day after MP went missing.

If that is the case, then what did he do with her body overnight? (God, it freaks me out to even type that.)

Law Enforcement searched his condo the night that she went missing. He had to know that they would do that. The Hummer was found around midnight and a witness saw it in the same location at 10:30pm. So, we know that the Hummer was there as of 10:30pm. Dale knew MP's schedule to a certain degree and he also knew her family. So, he had to know that someone would notice her as missing by 8:00pm the latest. Given that "knowledge" he would've been working with a tight time frame with 2 three year olds in tow.

Given the neighborhood that he lives in and the one that his parents live in, he would need to dispose of the Hummer and transport a body without drawing any attention. He's also street smart, plus the Marines, so he would know not to leave an electronic or financial signature of his movements unless they supported his alibi.

Taking all of that into account, how in the heck did he ditch the Hummer? I can come up with things regarding hiding a body. But, I can't get around the Hummer. Patty G posted yesterday regarding this same issue and I thought that I could noodle something up, but everything that I come up with is way too complicated.

Quick question: why is the Mac store on the interactive map? Was that where she was heading to go "shopping" according to DSjr? Thanks!

IMO, the most likely scenario is the one where you have to make the least leaps. So, to me, would mean that her ex, whom she had a volatile past with, and was the last to see her, was most likely involved in her disappearance. However, I also think that it's a best practice to looks at all possibilities. If she did go to that mall, making a quick stop there before heading home to meet her son, could she have run into foul play there? I can think of a couple cases that are related to woman being abducted/attacked in shopping center parking lots in recent years. My other question to locals or others that are familiar with the area: if you are at DSjr's condo, would it be easy/quick to make a stop at that mall? I don't think she would have gone that route if it would have been a long drawn out process due to traffic or crowds, because she did have to get home to her son and work later in the afternoon. Just thinking out loud here...

Hello and Welcome!

It was reported when Michelle's Hummer was found it was at the Millina Mall. Lauren her sister said the only reason she could think of why Michelle would be at the mall was to buy Mac Makeup which they both liked. So we added the Mac Store to the map. It was later reveled the Hummer was not at the mall, but at a apt. complex around the corner from the mall.

There is no mall close to DS's condo.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads