FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted on Michelle's facebook they had seen the Hummer near the mall and had contacted LE to let them know the location and time. I believe it was Sparky who speculated she may have gone there to shop at the Mac store perhaps so we decided to add it to the map.

HTH

Does anyone know if LE has checked video of the mall to see if Michelle was there?

Thanks much for posting the heli link, guess I missed it as they're heading home for the day.

Such a sad concept when you look at the big picture- man/woman fall in love, eventually hate each other enough to kill? I just don't get that.

About the i-phone having a password---[ this is from the closed thread.]

We know that she had just sent a text to her new bf and she may have been using her phone when she was suddenly blindsided by someone. If that happened, then they would not need a passcode, right? If she was already using the phone at the time, someone could have taken it over with no need for a code.

I only say that because just yesterday my daughter was riding with me and texting on her i-phone. We were at a long light and I needed to find my missing cell, so i took her phone and quickly called mine. I did not need a passcode to do that.

Thanks much for posting the heli link, guess I missed it as they're heading home for the day.

Such a sad concept when you look at the big picture- man/woman fall in love, eventually hate each other enough to kill? I just don't get that.

If they did not have custody issues then I don't think we would be here discussing her case. I think the desire to have custody of one's children is one of the biggest motives for murder, sadly enough. That and the cost off child support.

About the i-phone having a password---[ this is from the closed thread.]

We know that she had just sent a text to her new bf and she may have been using her phone when she was suddenly blindsided by someone. If that happened, then they would not need a passcode, right? If she was already using the phone at the time, someone could have taken it over with no need for a code.

I only say that because just yesterday my daughter was riding with me and texting on her i-phone. We were at a long light and I needed to find my missing cell, so i took her phone and quickly called mine. I did not need a passcode to do that.

If someone else turned it off then they either wiped the prints off the phone which would show or they made Michelle turn it off. If Michelle's finger prints are the only one's on the phone then this would possibly show that she was forced to turn her own phone off.

"Meanwhile, video footage has surfaced of Dale Smith, who is Parker's ex-fiance and the prime suspect in her disappearance, knocking down a TV news photographer on his way into court.
Officials with the Department of Children and Families said they'll review the footage in their investigation into whether he should have custody of the couple's children."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29895691/detail.html#ixzz1fKCm6DMI

I would really be interested to hear what Judge M had to say about their appearance on PC. I am sure she had some "impression" of them and it would be interesting to hear what that was. I also wonder if she has been questioned at all.

"Meanwhile, video footage has surfaced of Dale Smith, who is Parker's ex-fiance and the prime suspect in her disappearance, knocking down a TV news photographer on his way into court.
Officials with the Department of Children and Families said they'll review the footage in their investigation into whether he should have custody of the couple's children."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29895691/detail.html#ixzz1fKCm6DMI

This is getting a little too ridiculous IMO. The cameramen were def obstructing Dale's way into the court room and several times he had to swerve out of their way and walk around them. Dale could have easily lost balance for a second. Now as far as the camerman suffering injuries, come on. :rolleyes:

I just saw a clip of Tim Miller saying he'd been asked to search by the ex-fiance and that DS was being "crucified" as a suspect. Say WHAT? :eek: Is MN handling the TES lawsuit for free, because TM seems to be playing right into Nejame's defense strategy. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad that TES is joining the search, but I'm also nauseated by what smells like quid pro quo going on behind the scenes here. MOO.

Hey Tim, should DB be convicted of Michelle's murder, who's gonna represent TES in the civil suit this time around? :snooty:

This is getting a little too ridiculous IMO. The cameramen were def obstructing Dale's way into the court room and several times he had to swerve out of their way and walk around them. Dale could have easily lost balance for a second. Now as far as the camerman suffering injuries, come on. :rolleyes:

IMO it showed what a hot head he is! Also the way he swung the courtroom door open! I wouldn't say the cameraman was in his way...looked like plenty of room. Annoying? Of course, but he went out of his way to knock him down.

I disagree, Dale veered towards the camerman, who wasn't blocking his way at all, and body slammed him, knocking him to the ground off the walkway. That's aggression.

IMO it showed what a hot head he is! Also the way he swung the courtroom door open! I wouldn't say the cameraman was in his way...looked like plenty of room. Annoying? Of course, but he went out of his way to knock him down.

OMG! That evil photographer clearly THREW himself squarely on Dale's shoulder, the big meanie!! Outrageous!

Dale has to know he somehow got her way far away somehow maybe a friend or who knows but you wouldn't call in TES yourself if you know you did it and your just hoping they wont find her cause TES is pretty good . So this way it takes the heat off of him not searching becaused he called in tim miller himself so he must know she is somewhere far away or too well hidden .Also because he knows she isnt there he also knows even tim miller will strike out and then he bennefits from saying hey im the one that called in TES because i wanted her found ..I think he knows where she is and she is no where close .

ABC clearly knew Dale's background and if ABC felt they were "not at fault" in any manner, then they had the civil duty to contact a court authority to let them immediately know what happened outside before court.

My goodness, this was a hearing regarding the safety of the children and if Dale should have custody. They also had to be in court listening to the discussion going on and if they just sat there and did nothing, then SHAME ON ABC!

I am NOT defending Dale, but I surely am disappointed in a national TV station that didn't speak up to let the court know that perhaps the two children could be in danger. All they had to do is run the FULL footage of what happened. :furious:

To read that ABC reporter will decide whether he should press charges or not, is certainly making me wonder how the whole darn thing went down.

IMO

ETA: Actually SHAME on all the media that was present and saw what happened and didn't report it to the court.

This is sad, sorry if it's been posted already.

Missing mom’s family: Kids don’t know she’s vanished
Twin toddlers believe Michelle Parker, who disappeared November 17, is 'at work'

Yes Its really sad .Its something I know alot about in a different way but same kinda deal with young kids and parents not coming back you have to be so carefull how they are told and as soon as they are they need to be doing something with talking to someone because take it from me its and im gonna steal this from nancy grace but its a bombschell that you for sure wont forget and sometimes cant handle later in life..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx