FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know the name of the current boyfriend? I'm just thinking that the former fiance obviously knew that 'People's Court" episode was going to air, his family (father) most likely knew it was going to air as well, so why would either of them be upset about it?
I'm thinking the one person absolutely blindsided by that episode airing...the current boyfriend. What do we know about him? Do we know where he lives, works,etc. and does he have an alibi?

Yes, we do know his name but we are not allowed to sleuth him ( I don't think).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156152&page=3

There is a lot of discussion about him beginning of this thread at link above and & a pic of him at post #166

ETA: it is post 166 with his pic, not 161 that I originally put.

Do we know the name of the current boyfriend? I'm just thinking that the former fiance obviously knew that 'People's Court" episode was going to air, his family (father) most likely knew it was going to air as well, so why would either of them be upset about it?
I'm thinking the one person absolutely blindsided by that episode airing...the current boyfriend. What do we know about him? Do we know where he lives, works,etc. and does he have an alibi?

MOO but the fact that LE has named DS as a suspect leads me to believe the current boyfriend has been cleared with a solid alibi. I cant help but wonder what transpired between D and M in the final months. Did the new guy cause D to simmer? Did it become If i cant have you nobody will? Did the airing of the show and D actually seeing/hearing every word and expression set him off to the boiling point?

Where is that picture of the hummer taken (the one above with the reward poster) and can anyone figure out what that yellow thing on the bumper is?

There appears to be an orange round sticker on the lower left hand side.

picture.php

The salon info is there on the window as well. A magnetic decal is not going to stick to window, is it? Wouldn't that have to be adhesive decal on the window that has the salon info on it?

There are so many connections to the CA case, that I just have to say I would not be surprised if her remains were found on Dec 11th.
I feel terrible saying that and hope I am wrong.
Are they searching the lake again today?

The window decals, are they static cling type of things? And do they go on the interior or exterior of the window.

Well I sure wish someone would ask Michelle's sister to clear this up, why she is saying it is wrong but the owner says the time is correct. No one seems to really get into that with her up to this point in time from what I've seen in any of the interviews.

For the locals that know the area, is it possible to get from the family salon, perhaps a 5 minute run into a daycare, pick up the children, put them in their car seats (maybe 2 minutes) and get to the area to be spotted on camera within 45 minutes, based on the time of day, traffic, perhaps children getting out of school? TIA

The window decals, are they static cling type of things? And do they go on the interior or exterior of the window.

I have some experience with vinyl signs and it would go on the outside of the vehicle. It does look like a window cling to me.

IF the sticker on the back window is anything like the film used to darken the windows in a car, and the Florida sun beats on this film, cooking it into the window, it could be very difficult to remove.

My son has window tint on the windows of the home he purchased, and the tint is on the inside of the window, of which, gets most of the sun during the day. I tried scrapping it off and had a very difficult time trying to remove it and still have not gotten it all off.

Gotta run for now, be back when I can.

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I meant to respond to this thread yesterday but got caught up at home and didn't have time. I have been following this thread since it started, but didn't have anything to add - just think you guys are awesome!

Anyway, a few things...

1. as for the window decal and the "magnetic" conversation, I am pretty sure that they are often referred to as "magnetic clings" - which is just another way for saying "static cling", etc. So, when they refer to them as "magnetic" they don't really mean like the type of magnet we stick to our fridge, etc.

2. I went to highschool with the current boyfriend, NM. Though, I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say because I know there are all types of rules, etc.

However, my family and high school friends all still live in the same town with NM, and he never had any issues in school. Always was a well rounded, nice, happy guy. Married his high school sweetheart and they were together for years. The town we lived in is quite the gossip town and if there was anything in his past that was juicy on him, I'd have heard about it along with the rest of our class -- and everyone that graduated within a 5 years before or after! Trust me! We share a few facebook friends to this day and that's how I heard about MP's disappearance.

Welcome interested77 .............

We're so glad to have you jump in here.

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I meant to respond to this thread yesterday but got caught up at home and didn't have time. I have been following this thread since it started, but didn't have anything to add - just think you guys are awesome!

Anyway, a few things...

1. as for the window decal and the "magnetic" conversation, I am pretty sure that they are often referred to as "magnetic clings" - which is just another way for saying "static cling", etc. So, when they refer to them as "magnetic" they don't really mean like the type of magnet we stick to our fridge, etc.

2. I went to highschool with the current boyfriend, NM. Though, I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say because I know there are all types of rules, etc.

However, my family and high school friends all still live in the same town with NM, and he never had any issues in school. Always was a well rounded, nice, happy guy. Married his high school sweetheart and they were together for years. The town we lived in is quite the gossip town and if there was anything in his past that was juicy on him, I'd have heard about it along with the rest of our class -- and everyone that graduated within a 5 years before or after! Trust me! We share a few facebook friends to this day and that's how I heard about MP's disappearance.

:welcome:

Why, oh why, is Michelle's sister saying the clock is wrong?

Maybe the family is operating on fatigue and information overload. IDK?

The only other thing I can think of is that Michelle's family wants to believe what Dale says, otherwise they would have to admit he killed her. I know they have said they do believe he did. I think they are torn over it though.

I know this is a really dumb question, actually a series of dumb questions, but I have to ask:

How did Michelle's hummer leave DS's house without being seen on the surveillance camera?

How did DS depart for his parents home without being seen by the camera?

Did the camera film DS arriving home the night of the 17th? Leaving for work the next morning?

Anyway, a few things...

:welcome::greetings:

Anyway, a few things...

Thanks for the insight and...

:wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members