FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome! I felt a little awkward jumping in here, I know it appears to be a tight group that spend a lot of time on these cases.

Welcome to WS! We are always happy to have new members jump in.

TES florida chapter has been searching, a controlled search with LE. NeJames has requested a full scale search. The dynamics have changed since Nejames became DS attorney. LE will not be providing any info. to TES now. Per houston news, Tim has not committed to anything.

Blaze, It sounds like your saying LE will not help tim and they're going to take their ball and go home.

I don't read that article to say that they won't be working with him. I read it to say that the detectives aren't planning to have a meeting with him. There really is no need to, IMO. They should have already been meeting with the local chapter folks there on the ground that have been working with them since Michelle went missing.

BBM. You are correct, however this was all before Tim decided to take a walk on the darkside. I bet LE wouldn't have worked with Tim at all if they knew then what they know now.

I feel like I am peeking into the life of someone I don't know and I find my heart breaking thinking MP may never return to that life again. I have the utmost respect for MP's family and friends in the way that they are handling this.

I feel the same way, because I watched the People's Court episode and then the next day I heard she was missing.

Then I realized that at the time I watched it in Florida (west coast) on 11/17/11 @5:00 PM EST airing, she was already missing. :(

BBM. You are correct, however this was all before Tim decided to take a walk on the darkside. I bet LE wouldn't have worked with Tim at all if they knew then what they know now.

I'm not at all understanding what you mean. Can you elaborate?

Thanks Patty!

I temporarily put a marker in the area of Oviedo. IMO if traffic were good she could have taken 417 and had time to pick up the twins at day care and make it to DS's house between 2:30 and 3:15. Driving directions show it to be about a 26 minute drive.

http://g.co/maps/vds27

So based on the map saying 26 minutes, basically straight driving and unknown time of the day, and your drive of perhaps 30 - 35 minutes, it is very possible then for Michelle to arrive in view of the camera at 3:18 PM.

I am now going to dismiss Michelle's sister saying the camera is wrong, based on Fact Finder confirming the time on the camera.

I sure hope Tim does NOT get "burnt" here ! Especially since Tim has had dealings with Mark NeJame, who is the prime suspect's attorney in this case ...

I remember the last time Tim was in Orlando and the way he was treated :furious:

MOO ...

It's not only Orlando, it's his involvement in the Haleigh Cummings case too. It was a nightmare and alot of it his own fault IMO. If I was Tim I wouldn't come back to Florida.

I know most of you feel different about what happened. This is merely my opinion. Please throw marshmallows instead of tomatoes. TIA.

The text indicating Waterford, of which, "allegedly" didn't ping in Waterford, can Waterford be added to the map showing this "bogus" text as a form of reference.

TIA

It's not only Orlando, it's his involvement in the Haleigh Cummings case too. It was a nightmare and alot of it his own fault IMO. If I was Tim I wouldn't come back to Florida.

I know most of you feel different about what happened. This is merely my opinion. Please throw marshmallows instead of tomatoes. TIA.

No tomatoes or marshmallows here, girlfriend. :cupcake: Have a cupcake, because I'm with you on this one. TM's behavior toward Mark Klaas during the Satsuma fiasco was shameful, IMO.

bobkealing bob kealing

Orlando Police confirm their mobile command post at #Michelleparker search headquarters may be moved out soon. Search will continue.

I would just like to share a piece of safety advice. My family has a word that we are supposed to use if we are ever in danger and have the ability to communicate.
I won't share my families word (and it likely wouldn't have worked in the case of MP unless she was able to text whatever she wanted....which I doubt is the case.)
But, I suggest everyone discuss a word that might signal, I am in trouble.
Just a suggestion. Thank goodness we have never had to use it.
MOO

I'm not at all understanding what you mean. Can you elaborate?

I'm not sure what youn are missing? Tim would be working with the defense team and the prime suspect. Why would LE give them any investigative info?

As I read all the suggestions about leaving his phone at his parents so it'll ping there and taking her body to Titusville to dump it there I wonder it would make sense so he doesn't get caught but why then would he dump the car in a location by his parents if that is where he told LE he went with the twins and why would he send a text saying Waterford if he knew it would ping by his parents house where once again he told LE he was at with the twins?? It does not make sense.

Also he posted on fb about knowing she was missing and speaking with LE and them searching his home at 11:00. Now I don't know how long it would take but I'm thinking he would have had to have been home earlier than 10:00 like someone posted here somewhere lost in the threads. I would think they would need more than just an hour but I could be wrong. I would also assume if they checked his home why not his vehicles too? It would make sense to me.

I'm not sure how long his family has lived on Rose Blvd. but I know it's been since at least '99. I know that was late in the thread but I'm just getting caught up on the last thread and this one.

I'm not here defending his physical abuse to anyone. I was in a very unhealthy and abusive marriage, that I am still dealing with today two years after leaving the man I'm still legally married to, so I know how hard it is to leave that type of relationship. I sympathize with her but at the same time when I said I wasn't blaming her I was NOT I simply meant that I don't feel like she was that scared because she did agree to marry him. I think as far as talking about his character I will just have to let it go because you all will never get to see the type of person I know just what the media has put out there.

I bolded the parts I wanted to talk about above.

Why was the car dumped so close to the parents house? Maybe because the driver was afraid to keep driving it after knowing she was being missed. Also, if they go to far away they might be stranded too far themselves. Thus better chance of being noticed.

Why send the text saying Waterford? I think that was an impulsive decision because it was done immediately after the attack most likely. They did not have things all worked out yet, but made a spontaneous decision to head off the brother.

I know that you see the person that most of us do not see because you see someone trying to turn their life around and someone who loves their kids so much. But that does not mean that the other side of him, the dark side, that has reared it's violent streak before, does not exist anymore.

I'm not sure what youn are missing? Tim would be working with the defense team and the prime suspect. Why would LE give them any investigative info?

Okay. I wasn't sure if that is what you meant or something else.

I am causing confusion. It was my opinion since Nejames is dales attorney that Le would not be all that helpful with TES search. I stated this as fact when it should of been opinion.

<modsnip>

Do we know what the "Waterford" text was all about? I found a couple of "Waterford" in Orlando that stood out...Self Storage http://www.extraspace.com/Storage/Facilities/US/Florida/Orlando/501239/Facility.aspx

Could she have been trying to give a location where she had been taken?

If you map that storage facility, it is very close to one of the possible sightings of the hummer. I understand that le believe that text was bogus, based on where it pinged when that text was sent. Does anyone have the specifics of where it did actually ping at 4:26 when that text was sent?

It is an interesting idea though, especially when it is close to a possible sighting of her. Is "Waterford" a common name in the area? Like in Chicago, everything is Lincoln (Lincolnwood, Lincoln park, etc., bc of Lincoln's birthplace) or in Boston, Sumner is used a lot...

BBM: I forgot about that "circus" ... And I agree, if I were Tim, I would not go back to Florida ...

:floorlaugh: marshmellows instead of tomatoes ... lol ... :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads