FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You :)

There was a lot of coming & going from that home on the 17th, so it's driving me crazy that the camera (allegedly) filmed nothing of interest other than Michelle's arrival.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the security tapes show much more than we know.

I can think of one reason that may have happened. The camera was right next door to Dale's condo and he knew it was there. So maybe he was careful to go the other way, off camera, when he came and went.

I'm not sure what youn are missing? Tim would be working with the defense team and the prime suspect. Why would LE give them any investigative info?

I would think LE would give tim ANYTHING that he may possibly need to enable him to better search for MP.

Right now the ONLY person that needs the attention is Michelle Parker, mother of three children and who is missing since November 17, 2011.

I personally don't care who searches for Michelle as long as someone is out there searching for Michelle as she needs to be found.

Where is Michelle Parker?

I would just like to share a piece of safety advice. My family has a word that we are supposed to use if we are ever in danger and have the ability to communicate.
I won't share my families word (and it likely wouldn't have worked in the case of MP unless she was able to text whatever she wanted....which I doubt is the case.)
But, I suggest everyone discuss a word that might signal, I am in trouble.
Just a suggestion. Thank goodness we have never had to use it.
MOO

My son and I have this same type of code if we are ever in a hostage-type situation. Also, we have a word that we only use when we need help immediately for any reason...i.e., "this is not an 'I'll be there next commercial' situation...I need help now!"

News 13 just reported search has moved to a retention pond near Rose (DS Sr home). Apparently a woman called to report a hole had been cut in the fence surrounding the pond (her back yard). No link or vid up yet. News 13 moving to that search location soon.

If you map that storage facility, it is very close to one of the possible sightings of the hummer. I understand that le believe that text was bogus, based on where it pinged when that text was sent. Does anyone have the specifics of where it did actually ping at 4:26 when that text was sent?

It is an interesting idea though, especially when it is close to a possible sighting of her. Is "Waterford" a common name in the area? Like in Chicago, everything is Lincoln (Lincolnwood, Lincoln park, etc., bc of Lincoln's birthplace) or in Boston, Sumner is used a lot...

Waterford Lakes is a shopping place, a bunch of stores in a giant parking lot.
The stores are in clusters, like several strip malls in one big lot.(As opposed to an enclosed mall) That is referred to as "Waterford" and I THINK it's in an area of Orlando that is Waterford Lakes, which is also referred to as "Waterford"

I would think LE would give tim ANYTHING that he may possibly need to enable him to better search for MP.

Respectfully disagree. LE has named DS their primary suspect. TM has gone on record saying that DS is being "crucified as a suspect".

Yes, it's critical to find Michelle, but it's also important to preserve any evidence that could lead to the conviction of her killer(s). And I can see why LE might not want to share information with an organization that appears to be sympathetic to the individual they believe is responsible for whatever happened to Michelle. MOO.

News 13 just reported search has moved to a retention pond near Rose (DS Sr home). Apparently a woman called to report a hole had been cut in the fence surrounding the pond (her back yard). No link or vid up yet. News 13 moving to that search location soon.

Are you watching this on TV, and if so, is there anyway of recording it so we can watch it?

Respectfully disagree. LE has named DS their primary suspect. TM has gone on record saying that DS is being "crucified as a suspect".

Yes, it's critical to find Michelle, but it's also important to preserve any evidence that could lead to the conviction of her killer(s). And I can see why LE might not want to share information with an organization that appears to be sympathetic to the individual they believe is responsible for whatever happened to Michelle. MOO.

Yikes did TM really say that?
Have been without power since yesterday, due to winds...still without, atually, using a neighbor's router to get online :) (With permission of course...)

Are you watching this on TV, and if so, is there anyway of recording it so we can watch it?

Yes, I'm watching it but I'm recording inept. So sorry. But they repeat the clips every few minutes and almost always put the vid or story up on their site right after. I'll keep an eye out.

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
#MichelleParker's family to hold press conference at 2 p.m. I'll be there.
1 minute ago

News 13 David Blocker (? Walker?, sorry I was just listening not watching) reporting he's about 3 blocks from Rose Blvd, at the retention pond. Divers in water.
Buzzards circling around the pond according to homeowner who reported the cut fence.

Retention-pond-search-1202.jpg

The search for missing Orlando mom Michelle Parker has moved to a retention pond off Rose Boulevard, where her ex-fiance's father lives.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office Dive Team arrived around noon Friday. Sgt. Vince Ogburn from the Orlando Police Department said they are "just continuing with our search efforts."

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/352673/Michelle-Parker-search-moves-to-retention-pond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro