FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost 100 percent certain that they use that device (rope thingey) to mark off search quadrants.

Exactly... The water in very murky about 2-3 foot visibility, and this makes it difficult on the divers to do a systematic search having no reference point... That's where the rope comes into play.

Im not able to watch today? Can someone repost their link that is working pretty please?

Please for the wonderful people that give us updates on what is going on..... I was admitted to hospital last night and unable to watch any videos. At least I remembered my laptop :) TIA

Does anyone have any idea what the news conference is about?

Dunno, but Bob Kealing tweeted this:

bobkealing bob kealing
Two sources: #Michelleparker family/ #OPD will hold newser at 2pm. command post, trust fund for children and police search are topics.
32 minutes ago

Yikes did TM really say that?
Have been without power since yesterday, due to winds...still without, atually, using a neighbor's router to get online :) (With permission of course...)

He actually got served by Casey Anthony's attorney's in the airport.
So that probably didn't help motivate him to stay in Florida once he arrived.

I have not seen the video of him talking about his opinion on Dale as a suspect and I cannot find it.
In this one at the airport, he says he's staying out of the investigation.

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/interview-equusearch-founder-talks-about-missing/vFPc6/

bobkealing bob kealing
Two sources: #Michelleparker family/ #OPD will hold newser at 2pm. command post, trust fund for children and police search are topics.
4 minutes ago

Re: what the news conference is about.

I guess we can't watch both the news conference and the helicopter search? Anyone know differently?

I will record the press conference for anyone not able to view it live.

Did you happen to record HLN yesterday, when Tim Miller says they have "crucified" Dale as a suspect?
I looked and couldn't find it, but thought you might have it...

Did you happen to record HLN yesterday, when Tim Miller says they have "crucified" Dale as a suspect?
I looked and couldn't find it, but thought you might have it...

No, I didn't record that one as I was making dinner. I think it was on the HLN Special Report at 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje