FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for volunteer searchers in Seminole county! :woohoo:

Mom is personally going to be searching.... I hope she doesn't find anything.

That was quick. The command post has moved to The Barn at the request of the family. They encouraged people to go there if they wanted to help search. Mom will be searching every day.

Video just switched back to the helicopter.

Now that is how the Mother of a missing child should react in the media. IMO

Where is Seminole County? Titusville?

No Titusville is brevard county. Seminole county is where michelle worked, they're going to operating out of the bar she worked at.

ETA: Seminole county is the county north of where they are currently searching (orange county)

Sheriff's Office opening it up.

family feels they have focused enough on Oakridge area, family wants to shift focus to Seminole County by the Barn. Orange County will continue to search in Oakridge area as well as any other area they deem significant. Asking for volunteers to search Seminole County area.

Yvonne up. she looks so worn out :(

Thanking everyone. Will search everyday until Michelle is found. Breaking down :( She will be busy everyday, searching. Reporter asks "any piece of info leading them to search in Seminole?" Family says that they are just expanding the search as needed.

Sheriff's office.

Searches are based on ongoing investigation, not specific tips. (I can't hear the reporters at all :()

Are we done?....

Aha...rope thingy's official name is guide wire...according to helicopter man

IMO, the next logical place to search and set up a 'base' would be Goldenrod and Lee Vista. The Barn is just further away from where MP was last seen.

Michelle's mom is trying so hard to be strong....it is heartbreaking. She made it clear she is going to be a part of the "boots-on-the-ground" search for Michelle.

Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin should take a page our of her book and maybe they would understand why people doubt their sincerity.

There are Waterford homes in Sanford (Seminole County). Just sayin', not that it might have anything to do with her text.

orlandomicki micki
Lady called in about retention pond buzzards there and tire tracks near edge - #MichelleParker #DaleSmith
2 minutes ago

They have a jon boat in the pond with ropes extended from the front and the back across the pond. They are doing a grid search . The water is very murky and the divers were having a difficult time. The divers are no longer in the water. For those of you who can't watch

Now that is how the Mother of a missing child should react in the media. IMO

Just using your post as a jumping point. I did notice today while reading the comments (on the online news articles...NOT here) that people in the community are starting to believe the family is scamming (ala Anthony's) because the donated reward was only offered for so long, apparently the mom wasn't really nice to Tim Miller (?? I didn't see that?? But I guess someone did?), and for whatever other reasons.

I don't necessarily agree with it; just simply making an observation on the comments I have read. It's a shame that the Anthony's have really hardened the hearts of so many people.

they also have another sm boat with a camera man on board.

A max brewer memorial parkway. Parrish park. I think there should be way more focus on titusville probably. :twocents:

I got the impression that the family was fine with the Orlando LE continuing their searches...that their main concern was they wanted to not limit it to the Orlando area but expand and get other counties' LE and volunteers from those areas involved in the search.

I think it is a GREAT plan...there are so many other areas that she could be. It would be a shame to have everyone focused on just one area when there are so many other legit possiblities. As we all know, time is of the essence.

Praying that this works and Michelle is found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911