FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the new search along with you all. I had a quick question though, for anyone who might know..regarding buzzards. If they are circling an object...do they fly off if people arrive? Or do they stay and continue to circle until the coast is clear?

Moving all the trucks out of the area that was parked where drivers were in the water.

I'm watching the new search along with you all. I had a quick question though, for anyone who might know..regarding buzzards. If they are circling an object...do they fly off if people arrive? Or do they stay and continue to circle until the coast is clear?

All I know is when they're on the side of the road or in the middle and I drive by, they might scatter a few feet and then come back. Not sure what they'd do around water.

Not sure about people scaring them off, but I am pretty sure the helicopter would.

Couple of more pics...Second one is the area of searching...

Attachments

• Search11.png
    Search11.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Search12Area.png
    Search12Area.png
    331 KB · Views: 37
OT: I'm envious of the apparent nice weather they're having!! It's 30 degrees here in WI! Wah!!

I was watching some buzzards the other day while my husband was getting gas. The dead thing was on a 2-lane road..just barely on the side of it. They would eat until the last minute (when a car was approaching) and then circle back around to a low tree branch and go right back to the prey. They did this multiple times.

It's a fairly small pond, which is good. Not a lot of area to cover. You'd have to be pretty stupid to dump a body there.

News 13 was live and had to cut away because someone was telling the reporter something. All I could undetstand was the unknown person telling the repoter to 'come up this way'. All speculation on my part but it seemed like someone didn't want the reporter to be shooter a live shot righr now in that area.

Another pic...Just posting for those that cannot watch :)

Attachments

• Search13.png
    Search13.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 42
Help I'm out and don't know what's going on

News conference from family? Search?

On my iphone

Tia

Looks to me like they're getting ready to search a different area of the pond.

What is that yellow rope for that's in the water?

All I know is when they're on the side of the road or in the middle and I drive by, they might scatter a few feet and then come back. Not sure what they'd do around water.

LOL....my DH calls the road turkeys!!!

And they do seem to like foul water at least. Seen hundreds of them at a time perched out around Lake Apopka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje