FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gearing up the divers again. Looks like they're headed back in.

There appears to be a concrete feed from this search pond into what looks like some kind of channel of water. (sorry not from the area, don't know the technical names for the bodies of water). I guess I'm wondering if an object could flow from a retention pond into the channel..or does it only feed in the reverse? If anyone knows how that works?

Lots of LE and vehicles...

Attachments

• Search14.png
    Search14.png
    351.1 KB · Views: 52
orlandomicki micki
Lady called in about retention pond buzzards there and tire tracks near edge - #MichelleParker #DaleSmith
2 minutes ago

If someone drove a vehicle into this water, is this deep enough to conceal it?
And would the buzzards still be there if a person was inside a vehicle?

If anyone from here goes to assist in the search once they move to The Barn, I highly recommend you remove/hide anything from/in your vehicle that may be perceived as valuable. Not the best area...

This time of year, close to the holidays that is a good idea anyway no matter where you are.
Packages get stolen off your porch, presents stolen out of your car, purse out of your shopping cart... anything that looks remotely valuable.
Even the urn on your mantle (or in your car apparently) :waitasec: is not safe.

That water is sooooo gross, very dirty. That's the kind of water you can get very sick from just being in it for a min. especially in the hot summer humid months.

Looks to me like they're getting ready to search a different area of the pond.

What is that yellow rope for that's in the water?

I am thinking the water is so murky the rope is a guide to keep them in what ever spot they want to search.

Divers are back in the water now.

That water really is disgusting. What a horrible final resting place if she really is in there. :(

There appears to be a concrete feed from this search pond into what looks like some kind of channel of water. (sorry not from the area, don't know the technical names for the bodies of water). I guess I'm wondering if an object could flow from a retention pond into the channel..or does it only feed in the reverse? If anyone knows how that works?

I wanted to ask that question myself. You not only beat me to the punch, but I am certain you explained it better.

Help I'm out and don't know what's going on

News conference from family? Search?

On my iphone

Tia

Sparky...the search appears to be in a small retention pond behind the cul de sac of Suncreek Court, west of the Rose Blvd. address of DS Sr.

Help I'm out and don't know what's going on

News conference from family? Search?

On my iphone

Tia

Sparky I watched the tail end of the conference. They are moving the command center closer to the barn Yvonne said she will search everyday. Tim Miller flew back home and will not be participating in the search. He supposedly was served papers at the airport from CA attorneys.

They are searching a retention pond 3 blocks from DS SR house.

Divers are back in the water now.

That water really is disgusting. What a horrible final resting place if she really is in there. :(

If she is in there, it won't be her final resting place once they find her. (If that makes anyone feel any better.)

They panned over to an area thick with bushes and trees, I wonder if they will search there??

This time of year, close to the holidays that is a good idea anyway no matter where you are.
Packages get stolen off your porch, presents stolen out of your car, purse out of your shopping cart... anything that looks remotely valuable.
Even the urn on your mantle (or in your car apparently) :waitasec: is not safe.

I second that as well. However, the area of The Barn and surrounding areas have a rather high problem of vehicle break-ins year round.

The divers seem to be sticking pretty close to shore still. They seem to be going in a straight line but keeping about the same distance from the shore as they go along.

Thank you for posting pictures and updates, everyone. I am on an iPad, and wouldn't be able to keep up if you weren't...sending thoughts and prayers for Michelle, her children, family and friends...

Another pic...Does this boat have sonar? TIA

Attachments

• Search15.png
    Search15.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 35

Not familar with this one but in a lot of areas they use the culverts as overflows to allow water to move from one retention area to another. Remember a century ago FL was mostly swamp and not buildable. Now days they dig sand from one spot in fill in another with retention ponds almost everywhere.

There looks to be a lot of garbage/litter in that pond too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt