FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I marked the retention pond they are searching. There are two more very close by.

picture.php

Divers still in water...

Attachments

• Search18.png
    Search18.png
    399.7 KB · Views: 29
My feed cut out for a second and my heart nearly stopped. I think they normally cut the feed if they find remains, don't they? :(
I feel bad for all of the divers. Seeing them sorting through that muck. What a gross place.

Is this a new set of divers? I have been switching back and forth.

Darcy, I still have feed. It's a little jumpy at times. Maybe just a technical thing.

Did anyone see that cage looking thing? A Leo was standing in it and it has ropes attached. Saw at least 3 divers near by out of the water.

Divers came out and they moved the rope again. Divers preparing to go back in again. They do appear to be switching out divers periodically.

It looks like they're swapping out for fresh divers? Or now-rested divers returning. Either way, must not be close to being finished if new divers entering the water.

They are switching off divers...

Attachments

• Search19.png
    Search19.png
    300 KB · Views: 23
Okay another diver suiting up. How many are in the water now? 2, 3 4?

Or did first 2 come out?

The divers going in are a new set of divers I believe. The others must be exhausted, very hard work I would imagine.

Did anyone see that cage looking thing? A Leo was standing in it and it has ropes attached. Saw at least 3 divers near by out of the water.

Yes I saw it too and thought wth would they use that thing for. Then it dawned on me... likely to lift something out of the water perhaps? :(

I can't imagine being an 11 yr old boy and knowing these types of searches are being conducted, :( I'm sure by that age he knows the implications. Hearbreaking :(

I was thinking last night that DS1 has a double sized lot 1/2 of which appears to be fenced & used for vehicle/boat storage w/ a few out buildings or sheds. It would be very easy for DS2 to have pulled back there & done what he needed to do to prepare for disposal while Momma watched the kids. JMO.

I guess they are using the rope as a guide line for the divers.

I've not seen any dogs in the area of this search. Has anyone else? Were they there earlier perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicmissa