FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen any dogs either. But I remember in other threads handlers don't like the dogs being filmed during a search. They are very strict about that.

They sure are staying close to the edges.

Attachments

• Search20.png
    Search20.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 18
Does anyone recall the name of the poster who had a friend who was a diver on the Lake Eleanor (sp) search? (hope thats ok to ask for). If so, did she ever come back and post? I thought she said she was going to talk to him after that search, that he liked discussing those types of searches. <iirc>

i didnt see the cage. But could it be to trap animals? like an aligator, to remove the contents of it's stomach perhaps?

Is helo guy leaving or did we find something?

Just before chopper left, divers were out of the water. Looked like search concluding but there was no live sound feed..so?

..yes-------matt morgan is the family attorney-----morgan & morgan are repping them pro-bono.

He seemed to stop them short, just as questions were coming, after statement. He actually physically guided the mom away, or so it appeared. I was curious about that.

I just thought of something, in this intervier mps brother says @ 4:26 he "forwards" a text to both sisters and mom and mp was the only one to respond. A) to my understanding when uou forward a text that means someone had sent you the original and you send it to a third party. If that's the case who sent the original? B) maybe he didn't mean forward but meant "group text" to mp sis and mom. In which imo both scenarios would be more crucial if ds had her phone at that time, thus speeding up the process(shrinking the time line).

I just hope and wish they can find her.

Hubby just called and said they are (and I don't know they is) going to reopen and investigate the death of the 2nd wife.

Did anyone here this? Said it was on national news?

I am so confused. So the heli left and there's absolutely NO news as to what's going on?? Am I the only one in the dark here??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme