FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been just lurking/catching up on this thread. My iphone won't get the live feed, so ty so much to those posters who are updating the search video for us! I grew up in this part of Central FL and it's weird to hear all the locations mentioned in such a nefarious context. Kinda like Caylee's case :(

Shoreline (sorry for the weak commentary, but I gotta type more than 4-5 letters, lol)...

Attachments

• Search16.png
    Search16.png
    319.1 KB · Views: 35
Oh lawd there is another retention pond behind this one. They just zoomed over that area.

I second that as well. However, the area of The Barn and surrounding areas have a rather high problem of vehicle break-ins year round.

Agreed, the Barn has been there for decades, I use to hang out there some in my younger, wilder years. Today I don't care for that part of town.

There looks to be a lot of garbage/litter in that pond too.

I see that too, a lot of small debris (garbage type) along the shores. Which leads me to think that heavier objects get stuck in the muck.

I was a little surprised that there hasn't been personnel looking at the debris pieces more closely. But its hard to tell from the helicopter view what those pieces are... so maybe close visual makes it obvious they aren't items of interest.

Size of pond...

Attachments

• Search17.png
    Search17.png
    272.9 KB · Views: 34
As Rose Blvd. turns and heads south...just at that point..there is a smallish dirt 'road', that appears to be a private driveway. There have been a few shots of LE parked along that drive. That is the only area I can visually see where there could be a vehicle path to leave the tracks referred to earlier. Anyone else? The rest of the area seems to be barred by fencing. Was this the possible entry point in question? Just thinking out loud.

Oh lawd there is another retention pond behind this one. They just zoomed over that area.

I think that is a pond pond(with fish in it and everything) as opposed to a retention pond. Plus there is a canal that has a feeder pipe from the retention pond.

For SPARKY:

sparky i watched the tail end of the conference. They are moving the command center closer to the barn yvonne said she will search everyday. Tim miller flew back home and will not be participating in the search. He supposedly was served papers at the airport from ca attorneys.

They are searching a retention pond 3 blocks from ds sr house.

looking at the live feed of the search of the retention pond, I just can't believe they will find anything there. That pond is well maintained and right beside a house. Not a very good place to hide a body.

I wish helo-guy would pan out and show the pond (looks more like a lake, lol) behind where they are searching...

Im on mobile please updat, thanks.

Nothing so far. If those signals meant anything (aside from technical signals)...it hasn't been revealed. It looks like a continued systematic underwater grid type search with nothing pulled from the water yet. :/

Im on mobile please updat, thanks.

The retention pond is quite small. Smaller than a football field. They have one boat in right now and I think the divers may be resting, not sure.
Not much to see, I would say there are over 20 LE vehicles there, but the leos aren't very visible.
There is a chain link fence around the pond, and a neighbor called in to report the fence had been cut. Thus prompting the search which is 3 blocks from DS SR home,

HTH

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...er-search-dale-smith-20111201,0,7469885.story

Also today, Orlando police Sgt. Vince Ogburn confirmed the Orange County Sheriff's Office dive team is searching a retention pond on Rose Boulevard near Smith's parent's home.

"It's part of the continuing search effort," said Ogburn, an Orlando Police Department spokesman.

Central Florida News 13 is reporting cops are acting on a tip about someone cutting a hole in the fence around the pond big enough to drive a truck through sometime around Thanksgiving Day.

diverinpond.jpg

Looks like renewed interest in one area of pond...divers are sorting thru some kind of debris or vegetation..tossing it aside.

I thought there was a press conference at 2:00?

ETA: Duh, nevermind, I forgot it was in a different time zone than I am. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member