FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this has been a question Ive wondered about.... is the gps data system different from the incoming/outgoing call system of the phone?

Is the gps locations recorded for a certain amount of time on Iphones? kinda like my tracks are saved on my boat gps?

If they are then LE should have a good handle on exactly where the phone was that afternoon.

is the gps data system different from the incoming/outgoing call system of the phone?

Yes - the GPS is different from the incoming/outgoing call system. The phone has a GPS receiver that is built in. This receiver accepts signals from the 24-ish satellites maintained by the US Air Force. GPS is a free service - as long as you have a receiver, you can receive the signals. GPS is one-way communication - the satellite sends a signal to the receiver, the receiver sends nothing to the satellite. When your phone pings the towers it sends along the GPS data if it is available. The phone company uses it for diagnostics and planning.

Is the gps locations recorded for a certain amount of time on Iphones? kinda like my tracks are saved on my boat gps?

Yes, or at least it used to. A big hullabaloo was made about this earlier in the year. Not because it was on there but because it was being shared with 3rd parties. I'm not sure what the outcome of this was.

Fun Fact: After a commercial airline flight, KAL Flight 007 was shot down in 1983 after straying into the USSR's prohibited airspace then-President Ronald Reagan issued a directive making GPS freely available for civilian use.

(sorry if someone has already answered this - I typed this up about 6 hours ago and had to deal with the real world so I am just submitting it now)

Respectfully I write this and it is not to be cold-hearted in any manner, however, I do NOT understand why a trust fund is set up to fund the rescue as well as for providing for the children.

I can understand the rescue, but normally funds are set up for children when both parents are gone or in situations of that manner.

All three of Michelle's children were living either with her mother and/or sister and all of the children have father's.

I highly doubt that Dale, Jr. has asked for money to support his two children.

Like I said, I don't mean to be disrespectful or cold-hearted.

Respectfully, you also can't assume that he was faithfully supporting the kids financially. Even if someone is court ordered to pay a certain amount of child support, that doesn't mean that they always follow through with it.

Since they lived with Michelle, I would assume she was the primary provider for the kids. I'm sure that's where the concern is coming from in raising money for them.

I think if people choose to donate, that's fine. Otherwise, I don't think people should concern themselves over it. JMO.

I have wondered the same thing. These children have been living with their mother AND their grandmother and Aunt for their entire lives. So now they still have their grandparents on both sides, their aunt and uncle, all of whom have careers and are young and healthy. So it seems weird that there is any kind of trust for them at this point. Raising money for the search makes sense, but not for the kids themselves, imo.

IMO, :goodpost:

Didn't they reconcile at some point after the taping of the show? I do not believe that they did. Do you have a link supporting this? TIA DS also said Michelle is bi polar. I'd like to know if this is true or did he just throw that out there to humiliate her?Never saw a MSM report of this either. Does anyone have a link for this info. Otherwise it seems unfair to the victim, JMO

My answers in red in the body of your post.

If the trust fund is setup for the children (meaning twins and 11 yr old), then Dale would be entitled to a portion of the funds for his two children.

Let's say there is $1,500.00 in donations for the children (not searches), legally, Dale would be entitled to two-thirds of that money. $1,000.00 for the twins, and $500.00 for the 11 year old.

FWIW - Mark is probably looking at this trust fund to make sure his client's children get their fair share of the donations coming into the trust fund that is being placed aside solely for the children, as well as any proceeds from truck pulls, auctions, etc., that will be placed in trust for the children.

I'm not sure the information you provided is completely correct, not to argue with you...:crazy:...I had a trust fund set up for me by my great uncle and it was specified for college use only. There might be certain specifications on it that we don't know about so that Dale couldn't access it...like children have access when they are 18, etc.

Did they hire an attorney? Is the attorney for family court issues like the trust fund or for other reasons?

I'm guessing some of that money raised would go towards an attorney if they hired one.

Respectfully, you also can't assume that he was faithfully supporting the kids financially. Even if someone is court ordered to pay a certain amount of child support, that doesn't mean that they always follow through with it.

Since they lived with Michelle, I would assume she was the primary provider for the kids. I'm sure that's where the concern is coming from in raising money for them.

I think if people choose to donate, that's fine. Otherwise, I don't think people should concern themselves over it. JMO.

My post was basically regarding the present and the trust fund, and had nothing to do with child support prior, nor did I assume Dale was or was not faithfully supporting the children before Michelle went missing.

All I indicated was that "I highly doubt that Dale has asked for money to support his children." This would pertain to the trust fund!

Did they hire an attorney? Is the attorney for family court issues like the trust fund or for other reasons?

I'm guessing some of that money raised would go towards an attorney if they hired one.

Morgan and Morgan set up the trust fund and apparently M&M is working pro bono for Michelle's family.

Just so everyone is clear, you are saying a cell phone can only ping when making a voice call or text message? I imagine "face time" as well?..

No, your phone is pretty much constantly pinging (probably once every 1 to 5 minutes). The phone company needs to know your general vicinity before a call comes through to you in order to deliver it to you in a timely manner. If your phone is not pinging then it is not on.

My answers in red in the body of your post.

The PC videos were posted numerous times. Sorry don't have them handy. You can do a search. At the end of the show, DS says Michelle is bi polar.

My mind keeps wondering if she possibly took off. I'm sure this is not a popular statement, but I can't stop thinking that it is a possibility.

Very early on, I remember hearing that she didn't want to do the show and was humiliated by it. So I thought there was a small chance that she went away to clear her head, and let the whole thing blow over. But I don't think that's the case now at all.

MP seems to have been very close with her family, and was clearly working hard to care for and support her children. And while her ties to DS would be never-ending, because they shared children, it's not like she was trapped in any way. I could see if they were married, lived together, he wouldn't let her out of his sight, he constantly beat her, threatened her, kept her from family and friends, etc.

But IIRC, since the airing of the show she's been regularly dropping the kids off (whereas she wasn't around the time it was taped). And if things were that bad, I don't think she would have continued to do so.

And let's not forget her new relationship. It seems like she was moving on. We don't know all the details of her life, but from what has been made public, I can't pinpoint any reason why she would want to just leave on her own. MOO

I'm not sure the information you provided is completely correct, not to argue with you...:crazy:...I had a trust fund set up for me by my great uncle and it was specified for college use only. There might be certain specifications on it that we don't know about so that Dale couldn't access it...like children have access when they are 18, etc.

I never indicated that Dale could access the money. All I stated was that the money from the trust would be divided evenly between all three children.

Morgan and Morgan is probably the executor of this trust fund, and perhaps, they will distribute a weekly or monthly check to the caregivers of the twins and of the 11 year old, as well as expenses related to searches and any other expenses associated to the way the trust fund is set up.

On the official FB page:

"Lots of you have asked how you can donate to help Michelle's children. There has been a Michelle Parker Trust set up if you're interested. Thanks guys."

ALSO stated below status:

"The trust fund was set up because people asked to help, so we set up a safe and secure way to do so. <Modsnip>
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/michelleparkermissingperson

Mod Note: Continued at the link.

The PC videos were posted numerous times. Sorry don't have them handy. You can do a search. At the end of the show, DS says Michelle is bi polar.

Other than DS throwing that out there as his last words in the hallway on PC, there is nothing to confirm this in anything that I've read. Imo it's just DS mouthing off and defaming the mother of his twins on national TV.

For all we know, maybe the twins aren't even included in the trust fund donations. Maybe it is only the children within Michele's family perhaps sisters/brothers children and the 11 year old. It is just unclear based on "children".

DS calling MP bi-polar is rich. And quite ironic IMO. Not a single person has even hinted about anything of the sort besides him. The person who was allegedly suicidal the night he beat his 2nd wife to a pulp. Yeah, not buying anything he's selling. JMO of course.

For all we know, maybe the twins aren't even included in the trust fund donations. Maybe it is only the children within Michele's family perhaps sisters/brothers children and the 11 year old. It is just unclear based on "children".

Let's choose to have some faith in people. So far, her family has been more than upstanding in how they've handled this whole thing.

Furthermore, I don't understand why the mods pulled my post quoting the official Michelle Parker Missing Person FB page, but they clearly state it's for MICHELLE'S children. (thanks for adding the link, beach :) )

Let's choose to have some faith in people. So far, her family has been more than upstanding in how they've handled this whole thing.

Furthermore, I don't understand why the mods pulled my post quoting the official Michelle Parker Missing Person FB page, but they clearly state it's for MICHELLE'S children. (thanks for adding the link, beach :) )

I just added link to the Official Facebook page. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro