FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why his mother would need to hire a defense attorney just to go answer questions to the police. That really has me wondering what the heck is going on with this family. Why did they have to issue a subpoena to her to get her to answer questions? I know it is her son that is named as the primary suspect, but if she believes he is innocent, had nothing to do with it and knows nothing to make her think otherwise, the uncoopertiveness and hiring her own defense attorney just seems really off the wall to me.

BBM: I totally agree.

:waitasec: Hmmm ... reminds me of that "other Orlando family" ...

:innocent: When I read this, I "thought" for a minute I was on the "wrong thread" ... :innocent:

MOO ...

Interesting the clip says his mother is another concerned mom, not only concerned about her grandchildren but also finding their mother. Hoping her questioning helped provide some direction for the investigators.

I don't understand why his mother would need to hire a defense attorney just to go answer questions to the police. That really has me wondering what the heck is going on with this family. Why did they have to issue a subpoena to her to get her to answer questions? I know it is her son that is named as the primary suspect, but if she believes he is innocent, had nothing to do with it and knows nothing to make her think otherwise, the uncoopertiveness and hiring her own defense attorney just seems really off the wall to me.

EXACTLY what I wondered about as well. Why would she need an attorney just because her son is a suspect? Unless of course she needed to protect herself in the upcoming proceedings.

EXACTLY what I wondered about as well. Why would she need an attorney just because her son is a suspect? Unless of course she needed to protect herself in the upcoming proceedings.

I am guessing she has something to hide...JMO

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

I have examined alot of things in those pictures I have posted for you all here at WS at

qpi637.png

I have noticed one more item which might be of interest. The picture in the top left hand corner when zoomed in appears to indeed have the hummer emblem on the left side of the spare tire.

Perhaps you all could zoom and let me know your opinion. If this is indeed a hummer we have another time for the hummer of 5:17 p.m. leaving the complex and it has been my opinion that this appears to look like MP's just stripped down.... This would go along with my thought on the timeline of:

3:18 MP Arrives on Video
4:30 Dales Jr. states arriving at DS Sr.

then he heads back without kids

5:17 Someone leaves with MP's Hummer

IMO this timing works well with someone who flipped and then had to take his kids somewhere so that he could go and hide something......

I don't know why but this picture just keeps me thinking things that don't look good....

One other thing I noticed is DS Jr. has a history with damaging cameras to the extent of pushing someone who is holding one.

My father always said, "History repeats itself". I think I can apply this to DS Jr. and his abusive ways.

This is the standard way of thinking. If you have nothing to hide then just answer a few questions. If your husband went missing and the police were wanting to question you because they considered you a suspect then you would answer all their questions since you are innocent correct? Thing is if they are trying to build a case against you guilty or innocent then they might ask you about the time you told your husband that "your day is coming" that the neighbor heard you say while arguing one day in the yard. As you are trying to explain to them what you really meant they may twist it into meaning you meant to kill him. Now on the stand when they ask you if you said that you're gonna look aweful guilty. Remember that "IF" Dale is innocent he is not legally obligated to build a case against himself by answering any questions. Neither is his Mom for the matter even though she did with an attorney.

I have examined alot of things in those pictures I have posted for you all here at WS at

qpi637.png

I have noticed one more item which might be of interest. The picture in the top left hand corner when zoomed in appears to indeed have the hummer emblem on the left side of the spare tire.

Perhaps you all could zoom and let me know your opinion. If this is indeed a hummer we have another time for the hummer of 5:17 p.m. leaving the complex and it has been my opinion that this appears to look like MP's just stripped down.... This would go along with my thought on the timeline of:

IMO this timing works well with someone who flipped and then had to take his kids somewhere so that he could go and hide something......

I don't know why but this picture just keeps me thinking things that don't look good....

One other thing I noticed is DS Jr. has a history with damaging cameras to the extent of pushing someone who is holding one.

My father always said, "History repeats itself". I think I can apply this to DS Jr. and his abusive ways.

:rocker: I got the photo to show on this page! so proud of myself....:crazy:

I am guessing she has something to hide...JMO

Perhaps. But maybe she has something of value to offer and is afraid of something..or someone? Just a thought. I'm hoping whatever it is that was asked and answered...moved things forward in some measure.

The sheer number of swampy, wooded & waterbodied areas in this greater Orlando area is overwhelming to look at as an outsider. (from map images) I can't imagine knowing how much moreso for a native. It would be an incredible challenge to search for someone there, especially if it were within a car rides distance of even an hour each way. The magnitude of it all isn't lost on me. Heartbreaking :(

ps: I don't buy for a minute that she went away somewhere willingly. Something has befallen her, imho.

Does DS mother live with DS Sr.? Or is there a stepmother who lives there, if anyone knows?

Hmmm...detectives feel this (her under oath questioning) could move this case further along. What does Momma know Dale? Locking down her story for trial, IMO. Go LE.

and the ability to question her alone.... away from all outside influence.

qpi637.png

I can't get close enough to tell. Can you post a picture of your zoomed in image possibly?
I agree, the timing works. Would the family lie for him? I think so. Just an intuition. Bullies like DS aren't born, imo, they're bred..in part through enablers.
jmo

I'm not so bothered about the attorney being with her, but the fact that she may not have been co-operating...bugs the hello outta me.

I'm not so bothered about the attorney being with her, but the fact that she may not have been co-operating...bugs the hello outta me.

Yep, same here.
Lots of reasons (perceptions) why someone would need an attorney under these circumstances, and I don't fault anyone for taking that right.

Let's say, hypothetically, she gave false info previously..lied for someone. Or just plain refused to answer a substantive question about taking a phone call, etc. That would be both a reason to have an attorney and to stop cooperating, imo.

I found this explanation. It's from Jacksonville but still State of FL so the law would be the same.

http://108.60.202.24/JSOTrainingBulletin.pdf

See section A. To me, sounds as if testimony obtained with an investigative subpoena may not be used against the person unless he/she commits perjury during that testimony.

Just a thought regarding the camera/hummer. Looking at AlwaysWrights photos of the condo, the front door is actually on the side of the building. Now, just me personally -- if I did not live there, I would go to the front door unless the garage was already open (which we do not know). Since the front door is on the side of the building and there is another road which runs right in front of it, maybe Michelle didn't park in the driveway or even at the end of it. Perhaps she pulled around the side and parked in the road directly in front of the door. I know that only adds more confusion, sorry -- just thinking "out loud."

On the topic of Dale's mom...I don't blame her one bit for having an attorney...the subpoena has me wondering.

I wonder who, if anyone, will be next.

Richard Hornsby...this boggles my mind.

It is pretty funny that of all the attorneys in this area (and there are ALOT), the same names seem to pop up on the high profile cases.

I can't get close enough to tell. Can you post a picture of your zoomed in image possibly?
I agree, the timing works. Would the family lie for him? I think so. Just an intuition. Bullies like DS aren't born, imo, they're bred..in part through enablers.
jmo

Hope this will help

mp002.jpg

Just a thought regarding the camera/hummer. Looking at AlwaysWrights photos of the condo, the front door is actually on the side of the building. Now, just me personally -- if I did not live there, I would go to the front door unless the garage was already open (which we do not know). Since the front door is on the side of the building and there is another road which runs right in front of it, maybe Michelle didn't park in the driveway or even at the end of it. Perhaps she pulled around the side and parked in the road directly in front of the door. I know that only adds more confusion, sorry -- just thinking "out loud."

On the topic of Dale's mom...I don't blame her one bit for having an attorney...the subpoena has me wondering.

I thought of that aswell but my mother instinct kicks in..... Whenever I stop, park or just go to kids my kids out of my vehicle I do so with the thought of where my children will be upon removing them. With having twins you would think she would of parked in the driveway as you don't want to get one kid out and have one standing on or in the roadway..

I thought of that aswell but my mother instinct kicks in..... Whenever I stop, park or just go to kids my kids out of my vehicle I do so with the thought of where my children will be upon removing them. With having twins you would think she would of parked in the driveway as you don't want to get one kid out and have one standing on or in the roadway..

I do the same thing too. Whenever we go to a store, I try to park on the side of the building where my kids can walk on the sidewalk around to the front as opposed to through the parking lot, so I know what you mean! Just a thought. Not sure if the kids could buckle/unbuckle themselves. But 2 of my 3 kids unbuckle themselves, and they all come out on the driver side back door.
Regardless, IF Dale removed those decals at his house, he surely would have had to pull into that garage (which would require juggling of other vehicles in driveway if there were any -- and I would think that would draw attention). IMO, he (or someone else) probably drove that hummer elsewhere as soon as possible (unless Michelle left that complex driving that vehicle herself). Otherwise I would think neighbors would have come forward to say that Michelle's hummer was there longer than the 10 minutes Dale claims.

***It's quite possible that knowing Michelle was coming that Dale parked in the road leaving room for Michelle to pull into the garage or at least the driveway. But I personally think there was more than just his truck there. JMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892