FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think all panel vans necessarily have windows on the right side and none on the left. But I can tell you for certain that the windows on the right side are a good safety feature, as they aide in helping the driver change lanes. If you don't have those right side windows, you have to depend upon the right side mirror only when moving from a left lane to a right lane safely (or, if you have a passenger, have him give you the all clear).

My husband's company has 17 cargo vans. Some have windows all around, some only the front and drivers/passenger windows and none at all on the back. Some have side sliding doors and some just the two front doors and two on the back. Lots of cargo vans are set up inside with bins and straps for parts and equipment and lots carry tools and those don't have windows according to hubby.

What I want to know:
  • Was MP's phone on constantly up until the point it powered down that evening?
  • If it was powered on the entire time, was it moving around constantly (like in a car) or static in one or more locations.
  • Was DSjr's phone the entire time? Did his phone ever leave his condo?
  • What about DSsr's phone.

I think cell phone data has told LE everything they need to know about who was involved in this crime. I'm guessing DSjr's phone was conveniently left at home and that something having to do with DSsr's phone led to them getting the OK to raid his home in the middle of the night. I think he either turned it off and turned it back on at a strange time or his phone pings matched up with MP's pings for a period of time.

I know oodles about network communications (computers, cellular, GPS, etc) so if you have a question, ask me. Mods, do I need to get verified for this?

Question #64, in the picture of Dale's pickup in the garage, the word police is actually on a jacket and not a police vehicle in the garage. Only Dale's pick-up in garage.

If you search out Sparky's posts, she blew up the picture, and I think the police officer was female, but don't hold me to that one.

There is a video, brief one of that evening of the police there but don't recall if it showed the van or just Dale in the garage.

Ah! Thank you! I'll correct that on the list above.

What I want to know:
  • Was MP's phone on constantly up until the point it powered down that evening?
  • If it was powered on the entire time, was it moving around constantly (like in a car) or static in one or more locations.
  • Was DSjr's phone the entire time? Did his phone ever leave his condo?
  • What about DSsr's phone.

I think cell phone data has told LE everything they need to know about who was involved in this crime. I'm guessing DSjr's phone was conveniently left at home and that something having to do with DSsr's phone led to them getting the OK to raid his home in the middle of the night. I think he either turned it off and turned it back on at a strange time or his phone pings matched up with MP's pings for a period of time.

I know oodles about network communications (computers, cellular, GPS, etc) so if you have a question, ask me. Mods, do I need to get verified for this?

I added your questions to my list on page 2. I had included some questions earlier in the list about the cell phones of each, but I called the tracking of the cell phone movement a "ping trail." I'm sure that is probably not the right terminology!

I added your questions to my list on page 2. I had included some questions earlier in the list about the cell phones of each, but I called the tracking of the cell phone movement a "ping trail." I'm sure that is probably not the right terminology!

Question, do pings apply only to first party functions or do 3rd party functions such as applications like "fb" ping when they commumicate as well? Thanks

*Everyone is keeping a positive attitude, but Mitchell says each day grows more difficult.

“It's like you keep driving down that dead end road and you don't know which way to go. It's like you keep spinning your wheels. Me being who I am, I want to be there for her and I feel helpless, and it's the worst feeling in the world,” said Mitchell.

That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...le-Parkers-boyfriend-reveals-her-last-message

I'd never read this about her calling him immediately after the PC aired explaining the deal btwn her and Dale..

I'd never read this about her calling him immediately after the PC aired explaining the deal btwn her and Dale..

"That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith."

-------i take that to mean the friend called shortly after air-time to tell him about it.

It was out there within the first 48, however it definitly stuck out a bit for me as well..

Where was she when he spoke to her and why are the not sharing more reguarding her time line. The routes she would have driven. Who else did she talk to? What was her frame of mind? So many unanswered questions :banghead:

And in going back to this statement made by Yvonne do you all believe that she was talking about Dale Sr's house?? I know some said that's what they thought as this was said immediately preceding(a day or two prior)that big ol' bust down that did at Sr's house?? I don't know what to think?? So, Yvonne really thought they had Michelle held in Sr's house??
“The only thing that frustrates me, and it’s not with the police department, it’s with our lives in general,’’ Stewart said. “I have really good information that she may be in a certain area, and I can’t just go kick the door down and go in and get her.’’

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45399.../mom-missing-woman-were-going-bring-you-home/

ETA: sorry to be bringing up past articles.. I'm just going thru reviewing from the beginning and am finding things that make question.. Or go hmmmmmm.. Or things that I just didn't know(like my previous post about Michelle calling Nate immediately after the PC aired)

"That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith."

-------i take that to mean the friend called shortly after air-time to tell him about it.

I respectfully disagree.. I hardly believe that a friend of his called shortly after it aired "to explain everything".. I certainly believe that he had a friend call him and inform him his gf was on PC duking it out with her twins father.. But i read it as Michelle called shortly after it Aired "explaining things" to him.. He had no clue abOut any of it all and says that they had never even spoken about Dale much less that they'd taped a PC episode together.. It was taped prior to her dating Nate, but I'm certain after it airing and word traveling fast that Michelle would feel the need to "explain things" to him..

I see nothing strange or odd in the least with how it all went down(her having never spoken to Nate about the taping and then her feeling the need to explain things after it aired and Nate was made aware).. I totally understand why Michelle wouldn't have wanted to even deal with it and was hoping it'll all just blow over.. Sounds as tho that's exactly what wAs well on it's way to happening too.. Blowing over that is.. He found out about, she called and explained the situation and life goes on.. Sadly something and someone very evil stepped in the way of Michelle going on with her life..

But my POint of bringing it up was not at all because I found it strange or suspicious.. Not in the least.. It obviously is something that I missed very early on and tonight was the first time I read it..

And in going back to this statement made by Yvonne do you all believe that she was talking about Dale Sr's house?? I know some said that's what they thought as this was said immediately preceding(a day or two prior)that big ol' bust down that did at Sr's house?? I don't know what to think?? So, Yvonne really thought they had Michelle held in Sr's house??

I think she was talking about DS sr house.

But my POint of bringing it up was not at all because I found it strange or suspicious.. Not in the least.. It obviously is something that I missed very early on and tonight was the first time I read it..

They had only been dating for a month. I think it just wasn't something she felt the need to discuss with Nate.

When people start new relationships and you have a crazy ex, it something that is put off. JMO

Where was she when he spoke to her and why are the not sharing more reguarding her time line. The routes she would have driven. Who else did she talk to? What was her frame of mind? So many unanswered questions :banghead:

I'm afraid I have to assume the worst. Imo-if you recall, Tim Miller of TES said during the CA case that they search for "people who are still alive not dead" and that there is evidence she may be dead thus prompting TES to pull out. As for why le hasn't came out with more facts is stritcly based on "loop holes in the laws" which the CA caes exposed, again mo.

I respectfully disagree.. I hardly believe that a friend of his called shortly after it aired "to explain everything".. I certainly believe that he had a friend call him and inform him his gf was on PC duking it out with her twins father.. But i read it as Michelle called shortly after it Aired "explaining things" to him.. He had no clue abOut any of it all and says that they had never even spoken about Dale much less that they'd taped a PC episode together.. It was taped prior to her dating Nate, but I'm certain after it airing and word traveling fast that Michelle would feel the need to "explain things" to him..

I see nothing strange or odd in the least with how it all went down(her having never spoken to Nate about the taping and then her feeling the need to explain things after it aired and Nate was made aware).. I totally understand why Michelle wouldn't have wanted to even deal with it and was hoping it'll all just blow over.. Sounds as tho that's exactly what wAs well on it's way to happening too.. Blowing over that is.. He found out about, she called and explained the situation and life goes on.. Sadly something and someone very evil stepped in the way of Michelle going on with her life..

-- i wasn't sure how to take that when i 1st read it.

--but, the episode aired between 2 and 3 p.m. ( their segment was thought to be the 1st 1/2 hour---2 2:30.)

--she was at the salon at 2:30 , picking up the twins at daycare after, and then to dale2's.

--he says the last he heard from her was when she texted him a "this song reminds me of you" @ 3:15---he replies with a smiley face/heart--she pulls into dale2's at 3:18.

--when would she have called and explained the show to him?... is what i have a timeline problem with?

--i can see a mutual friend telling him all about it later..( she went on the show, humiliating as it was, to get out of paying for the ring --as her mom said on GMA...( the show pays the judgement to the "winner"...in this case, michelle's $2500. )

--and he doesn't say they 'never spoke of dale2' ---he says he never met him.

--we do need an LE press conference to give us some solid info to work with.

ETA: sorry to be bringing up past articles.. I'm just going thru reviewing from the beginning and am finding things that make question.. Or go hmmmmmm.. Or things that I just didn't know(like my previous post about Michelle calling Nate immediately after the PC aired)

--i do think she was referring to dale1's house, since LE did go and "bust down his door".

--LE would have needed a lot more to go on though to do that---a judge needs serious probable cause, before he'll sign off on a search warrant like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman