FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she had called him while she was driving from the salon to pick up the twins after her segment was over at about 2:15 (I suppose it's possible they watched it at the salon since we don't know what she was doing most of the day), Nate didn't say anything at all about this conversation. Instead he said Michelle texted him about a song on the radio and he replied with a heart and a smiley-face. Seems like a lot of detail about the text and zero detail about the phone call. This makes me think it wasn't Michelle that called him about the PC episode.

Based on the YouTube videos, their case ran 19.05 without the commercials. Now add in at least 2 commercials, perhaps 2 minutes per commercial and we have 23 minutes they were on air. This is very close to the 2:30 that Michelle was at the salon.

If NM's friend called him shortly after the episode, then one would think NM would have called or perhaps sent a text to Michelle saying: "I just heard you were on People's Court, but we never heard that at all, just about the song etc., etc.

Although it is clear, based on what the media reported and not actually from NM spoken word on air, that Michelle called him after she dropped off the children. I sure wish NM would give a statement on video regarding exactly how it all went down that day. :crazy:

First time posting and having a hard time providing links, so bear with me.

Patty G. uploaded some great videos (thanks!) and the 11/27 Today Show episode shows the text msgs between MP and her sister on the morning of 11/17. That'll help pinpoint a little on how MP spent the earlier part of her day. The first text from MP looks like it was sent at 9 AM asking "Karentin today?" to which LE responds.

Sorry I can't get the link to include the entire screen shot. I'm hoping I will eventually figure out my way around here.

I had no idea what Karentin meant so googled. I'm guessing the word is KERATIN? Keratin pertains to hair products. Perhaps a treatment she or her sister had to do on a client?

http://www.keraplast.com/keratin-faqs

Just saw this...Orlando police working kidnapping...Orlando police says the kidnapping happened on the 5400 block of Vineland Road at about 4:45 a.m. The given address lists the location as Cypress Fairway condominiums.http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/353946/Orlando-police-working-kidnapping

Wow, this is crazy! I hope this is not related to Michelle, but I bet there will be a 2nd and 3rd look at this. Maybe some details will come out soon.

Walden Circle where MP's car was found is right off of Vineland....

I hope anyone searching for Michelle, is not out by themselves at this point. It is not safe in this area. Stay in groups or with a search party.

This needs to be added to the map IMO.....

Just saw this...Orlando police working kidnapping...Orlando police says the kidnapping happened on the 5400 block of Vineland Road at about 4:45 a.m. The given address lists the location as Cypress Fairway condominiums.http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/december/353946/Orlando-police-working-kidnapping

It's to the "left" of Walden Circle...west (??) on Vineland

ETA: The map by TexasLil is great!!! I refer to it A LOT....Thanks so much for doing that....and everyone else who keeps it up to date!!!

Any more info on that kidnapping? Is it a woman? TIA

I'm confused. How does this have anything to do with Michelle?

Currently a stand off in Orlando and they are thinking it is involving the kidnapping this morning or the man who was involved in a wreck yesterday with a gunshot to his back..... Does not have anything to do with the MP case just FYI on the above referenced kidnapping

ok so it sounds unrelated to Michelle's case.

looking at the map, it is about 2,500 ft from the retention pond they were diving in Left of Walden's Circle. There is an elementary school between the these two points. So could be unrelated, but we won't know until some facts come out.

ok so it sounds unrelated to Michelle's case.

That's what the article at Orlando Sentinel says. I will be curious to hear more. If the police think it is unrelated then I assume that they have a pretty good handle on the circumstances surrounding the incident. It might be domestic in nature and that's why they are sure it is unrelated.

Can a provider locate where a phone was, though, when it was accessing the data network to surf the web?

Not directly - if the phone was at location X at 7AM and the data was sent at 7AM then you can assume that the phone was at location X when the data was sent.

Now, let's say you were using an app that tracks your location (such as FourSquare) and reports it back via the data network. Then your location would reside on the server for the application and I assume would be time-stamped accordingly.

I'm confused. How does this have anything to do with Michelle?

The only thing I can think of is that it shows MP's vehicle was found near a bad area. Kirkman Rd, Metro West and Pine Hills (or Crime Hills as locals call it) has a lot of crime. Posted a link the other day showing that 2 other vehicles were stolen in this area the same day as the day MP went missing.

looking at the map, it is about 2,500 ft from the retention pond they were diving in Left of Walden's Circle. There is an elementary school between the these two points. So could be unrelated, but we won't know until some facts come out.

Ogburn said this case is not related to the high-profile missing person case involving 33-year-old Michelle Parker who vanished last month. Parker's Hummer H3 was found abandoned about a mile from where this morning's abduction occurred.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ineland-road-orlando-20111205,0,6546491.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme