FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. How does this have anything to do with Michelle?

It may have nothing at all to do with Michelle, but with her vehicle being found so near the location of this kidnapping I thought it was worth noting just in case.

It may turn out that this has absolutely nothing to do Michelle's disappearance, but if this is not a domestic incident, I think it demonstrates how quickly someone could go missing. If those witnesses had not seen this happen, would this woman be another in a long list of unsolved cases?

I'm not saying this particular guy is involved in any other cases, but he was able to get this woman into his car and drive away with her. It really makes me wonder about some of the other missing persons cases that I've been following.

I do believe the police knows more than what they are releasing with regards to MP.

I know they must of received all kinds of stored information from the Onstar which would have been in her H3. Even if you are not a subscriber this feature will still store all kinds of information which would be helpful with LE. There was recently a talk about Onstar selling your information for marketing purposes with or without a subscription. This features also provides information with regards to routes taken, seat belts worn, key turned on and off log, maintenance along with speed logs. This might have been how they found MP's vehicle in such a quick time frame.

IMO that the family may have more information as well and due to the poor outcome they have now moved the command center closer to their home. I don't think they will ever give up until they bring her home but as each day that passes the likelyhood of her being alive fades..... and this is unfortunate as she was such a beautiful young lady. A mother who did not do nothing that should have deprived her from life, family and those beautiful innocent children. I hope that the information LE has gathered is enough to supply them to where MP maybe located. Along with enougth to put the indivdual responsible for her disappearance in an institute that will prohibit them from every harming another individual... JMO

Someone mentioned that she had coffee w/ NM that morning but I don't have a link for it. She left the salon @ 2:30 but what time did she arrive? The salon opens at 10am. What time did she drop twins at daycare? What daycare? I agree, so many gaps in the timeline. I really wish the family would create a website for her & share as much info as possible as to her activities & locations that day. You never know what someone may remember by narrowing down times, places, etc.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...surrounding-michelle-parker-s-disappearance-2

Here it is...I think last time I posted it, there was a question about whether it was a correct timeline, or maybe just a figment of a reporters imagination.
;)

Sorry, I am not sure how to get these photos to show without you having to click on this link: on my previous post it didn't work and was not sure if you quoted on that post if it would go to this new thread....

Here http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/

are the photos of DS Jr. Condo which is the same unit in which the owner of the video resides. This was confirmed today!

I am praying that MP's family stays strong and I pray for the safety of her children. May God Bless and Protect them. Amen

DS2 has an inside unit and not one that backs to the woods...so that eliminates one theory... thanks

Also is the white van in the driveway with the impala the same one that was parked in the road on Thursday 11/17?

Any why not park in the driveway unless all the spots were taken?

DS2 has an inside unit and not one that backs to the woods...so that eliminates one theory... thanks

Also is the white van in the driveway with the impala the same one that was parked in the road on Thursday 11/17?

Any why not park in the driveway unless all the spots were taken?

The van parked in DS Jr. driveway does not appear to be the same van that appears curbside in the video on the 17th - (Gosh that date seems so long ago when typing it in). Which leads me to think it might have been the neighbors - does anyone have information on the neighbors white van? or would DS Jr. have co workers with white vans? Seems like the driver of this van might have seen something, you would think....

Something else that sparks my attention is now the impala which is Massachusetts tags very difficult to see but when I zoomed in there is so much dirt dust on that plate. Not the type you get while traveling down a freeway but more like a dirt road.:waitasec: Does anyone know anything about this vehicle or friends, co workers of DS Jr or Sr ie.... Massachusett ties? This car was in DS Jr driveway??????

The part that annoys me a bit about this neighborhood is there is not one flyer of Michelle.... I contenplated on getting some flyers and posting them all around this complex but thought there must be a reason not to... maybe the children???? Hopefully LE hand delivered something to each condo occupant....

The van parked in DS Jr. driveway does not appear to be the same van that appears curbside in the video on the 17th - (Gosh that date seems so long ago when typing it in). Which leads me to think it might have been the neighbors - does anyone have information on the neighbors white van? or would DS Jr. have co workers with white vans? Seems like the driver of this van might have seen something, you would think....

Something else that sparks my attention is now the impala which is Massachusetts tags very difficult to see but when I zoomed in there is so much dirt dust on that plate. Not the type you get while traveling down a freeway but more like a dirt road.:waitasec: Does anyone know anything about this vehicle or friends, co workers of DS Jr or Sr ie.... Massachusett ties? This car was in DS Jr driveway??????

The part that annoys me a bit about this neighborhood is there is not one flyer of Michelle.... I contenplated on getting some flyers and posting them all around this complex but thought there must be a reason not to... maybe the children???? Hopefully LE hand delivered something to each condo occupant....

Ughh! That just infuriates me to no end that there are no flyers of this missing woman to be found in that area!

I used to work at a flower shop and our delivery van had windows on only one side. Not sure why, it made it hard to change lanes or back up. Anyhow, I too would love to know that for sure is Dale's work van and who's impala that is with the what appears to be out of state tags and the partially open trunk.

Looking at how wide open that area is, the garage would be a must in order to not be seen! I wonder if the hummer would have even fit in the garage, and how vehicle would be juggled around to get it in there.

The van photos in the sur.video... the one driving in and the one parked have the same back light location...about halfway from the top of the van.

The one in the photo that was in DS2 driveway Sunday has the back light located near the top of the van..

So if this is DS2 van it was not the one parked on the street in the sur. video

Do we know whose van is in DS2 driveway in the photo?

The van photos in the sur.video... the one driving in and the one parked have the same back light location...about halfway from the top of the van.

The one in the photo that was in DS2 driveway Sunday has the back light located near the top of the van..

So if this is DS2 van it was not the one parked on the street in the sur. video

Do we know whose van is in DS2 driveway in the photo?

So, two black (or dark colored) Hummers and now two white panel vans. Unbelievable.

IMO - I would imagine there are restrictions from putting anything on lamp posts within this condo community.

Most people don't put a flyer of a missing person on their front door or in their window, unless they are associated with the family.

Not sure how the mail is delivered in this area, and if there are locked mailboxes set up for each unit, or if it is delivered to each apartment.

In my community, with mailboxes outside and not locked, no one is allowed to put fliers in our mailboxes, or walk around and put out fliers without a permit to do so, as well as no solicitors allowed.

Well, "ping" really wouldn't be the right word. When a phone sends a "ping" signal out, it's just a little packet of data telling the phone company that the phone is available to make or receive a call and where the phone is currently located at.

Any apps on a phone are using the data network - not the voice network. So even if the app has some kind of "phone home" feature where it is constantly polling a remote location, the phone company will treat it just as if you were surfing the web.

Ok this has been a question Ive wondered about.... is the gps data system different from the incoming/outgoing call system of the phone?

Is the gps locations recorded for a certain amount of time on Iphones? kinda like my tracks are saved on my boat gps?

If they are then LE should have a good handle on exactly where the phone was that afternoon.

It's to the "left" of Walden Circle...west (??) on Vineland

ETA: The map by TexasLil is great!!! I refer to it A LOT....Thanks so much for doing that....and everyone else who keeps it up to date!!!

Where can I find Texaslil's map? do you have a link?

TIA

TF

Hey all,
I'm new to the forum. I really love what this forum represents as you all are working towards a purpose where as most forums are filled with mindless drivel.

I was turned onto this forum as a result of the Michelle Parker case.

Does anyone know if there is a detailed map showing the locations where teams have searched for Michelle?

I have seen the following map provided by another WS forum member: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=212897563661725545874.0004b2409f33d0d81ceda&msa=0&ll=28.475633,-81.4047&spn=0.02667,0.045447

I am wondering if there is one with more detail.

Also, please don't be afraid to straighten me out if violate any WS rules!

Well, "ping" really wouldn't be the right word. When a phone sends a "ping" signal out, it's just a little packet of data telling the phone company that the phone is available to make or receive a call and where the phone is currently located at.

Any apps on a phone are using the data network - not the voice network. So even if the app has some kind of "phone home" feature where it is constantly polling a remote location, the phone company will treat it just as if you were surfing the web.

Just so everyone is clear, you are saying a cell phone can only ping when making a voice call or text message? I imagine "face time" as well?..

Welcome Wooley........unpack and stay a while. This place is addictive.

I would like to know why they searched here on Sat.

Search continues for Michelle Parker

ORLANDO, Fla. — The family of missing mom Michelle Parker extended their search for her to the Brevard-Orange county line on Saturday.
Deputies briefly resumed their search of an Orange County canal Saturday morning. Meanwhile, Parker's family was searching new territory near the Orange-Brevard county line.
WFTV was there as a Brevard County deputy on a four-wheeler assissted Parker’s family and volunteers with their search.
The group combed through a wooded area between SR 520 and the Beachline.
No one will say what has led the family to that area. It's nearly 15 miles from where Parker's cell phone last picked up a signal

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dive-crews-search-new-pond-missing-mom/nFsLy/

I would like to know why they searched here on Sat.

Search continues for Michelle Parker

ORLANDO, Fla. — The family of missing mom Michelle Parker extended their search for her to the Brevard-Orange county line on Saturday.
Deputies briefly resumed their search of an Orange County canal Saturday morning. Meanwhile, Parker's family was searching new territory near the Orange-Brevard county line.
WFTV was there as a Brevard County deputy on a four-wheeler assissted Parker’s family and volunteers with their search.
The group combed through a wooded area between SR 520 and the Beachline.
No one will say what has led the family to that area. It's nearly 15 miles from where Parker's cell phone last picked up a signal

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/dive-crews-search-new-pond-missing-mom/nFsLy/

I would think they are searching anywhere a vehicle could leave the road and not be noticed. That stretch of road has a lot of wooded areas and is easy to get to from the condo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme