FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a map showing exactly where Michelle's iPhone was located by the divers..(it's the map from OS home page..linked below map)
e44c37b2.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...s-cell-phone-found-20111208,0,3474562.graphic

The info contained in this article is incorrect. Morgan is on HLN and just stated that the children are with Dale Jr and they are hoping for visitation tomorrow or following day.

Unflipping believable...and irresponsible journalism. I miss the days of fact checking and two sources.

..b/c it's leverage for markNJ and dale2.

..it's pathetic if you ask me.

It is such BS...if the Smith family is innocent and cared at all about Michelle...why not allow her children to be with their other grandparents, at least for a visit, without all of this nonsense...

..b/c it's leverage for markNJ and dale2.

..it's pathetic if you ask me.

Also, I think they are afraid of the twins accidentally spilling some information.
I think that hinky things were going on around those poor innocent kids that day, and Dale does not want them to say something like " Mommy went to sleep in the back seat" or "Grandpa picked us up that day. "

It is such BS...if the Smith family is innocent and cared at all about Michelle...why not allow her children to be with their other grandparents, at least for a visit, without all of this nonsense...

My heart breaks for these kids because they must miss their mommy so much. And, imo, Grandma and Auntie are the closest thing to mom that they have. I really want them to be able to spend their time back with their old family and do some healing, Bless Their Hearts. :rose:

I just saw the bridge on HLN and I'm convinced it's the Nela Ave. Bridge. I compared it to the map and did street views.

Belle Isle Tricia

Divers found it searching

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.471106,-81.298141&spn=0.305422,0.438766

The map was created by Texas Lil

Are we sure the news has it right? I'm totally lost on which bridge. I've never seen either one so I'm just waiting for the answer.

I've virtually walked up and down those bridges today all day! I wish I had a virtual fishing pole!

This is very much looking like a conflict of intrrest imo..

The Nela bridge is yellow and the area has less traffic because it is through a neighborhood. The water is usually deeper there and the bridge is bigger than the Hoffner bridge.

Ok at first I thought the Nela Bridge...Its a long bridge and its deep and divers would be needed and boats can nagivate under it...so Im thinking this is the most likely possible place but it does NOT connect to Little Lake conway so then the Hoffner bridge came about and Im thinking he had to be a good aim to land the phone in the water because the bridge is really short.... and the water is shallow and clear more like a canal...like you might see it in the shallow water... and this one IS does connect to Little Lake conway...

So is the first report about connecting Little Lake Conway to Lake Conway wrong and its really the bridge Nela Ave which was our first choice here that connects North and South of Lake Conway?

These reporters have me :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Those kids are in danger! Those people are being backed into a corner and there are children being placed in the middle. I'm scared for those kids.

Here's a map showing exactly where Michelle's iPhone was located by the divers..(it's the map from OS home page..linked below map)
e44c37b2.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...s-cell-phone-found-20111208,0,3474562.graphic

Sorry to quote myself but OMG! Just look at how extremely close the last ping is to where the phone was located.. According to the map it's less than 2miles.. I'm dumbfounded at the ignorance of cell phone technology and it's obvious excellent tracking abilities.. For once technology has come into play in a major positive role in a case.. IMO on two accounts that we've already seen.. 1st being Dale Jr.'s security conscious neighbor that immediately handed over his incredibly informative amd helpful surveillance video footage(blowing Jr.s original claims and timeline of events he gave to her family the night of the 17th).. And now 2nd we have the phone being recovered by what is certainly looking to be the technology of the iPhones ping/gps abilities and to go it even a step further it certainly appears as tho technology has allowed there to be a means to still be able to extract the entire phone's contents!!

WoW!! Good ol' Steve Jobs and that magnificent brain of his will very likely aid in the recovery of this young woman's body as well as aid the prosecution in procuring a successful conviction of those responsible for her murder!! I'd bet Jobs never dreamed that his intricate and amazing mind and how it worked creating the latest developements of the apple iPhone.. I seriously doubt he ever dreamed it could possibly benefit a human being in the way it appears to be in this case!!

Amazing and wonderful IMO!!

Are we sure the news has it right? I'm totally lost on which bridge. I've never seen either one so I'm just waiting for the answer.

The news has shown conflicting reports and pics of both bridges. The OS map shows the Hoffner bridge. I'm still not sure which bridge it was, but I would like to know. One is on a road that it used often. The other is in a neighborhood.

matt morgan----dale2 still has the twins. he's been working with mark NJ for 2 weeks trying to set up visitation w/ them for michelle's family .

--just got off the phone with mark NJ , hopefully michelle's family will get to have a visitation in the next day , or couple of days...

Oh Bull Hockey...he has not been trying to work out visitation. MOO That or MNJ has been putting up roadblocks in the way. I would likely think that Jr is the holdout.

The news has shown conflicting reports and pics of both bridges. The OS map shows the Hoffner bridge. I'm still not sure which bridge it was, but I would like to know. One is on a road that it used often. The other is in a neighborhood.

I want to know which one as well. But one thing we do know, IT WAS NOT THROWN OUT THERE BY A RANDOM CARJACKER.

The news at 7:00 on Local 6 (ClickOrlando.com) had a very good map during their broadcast on where it was found and all the other points listed on the map from OS, PLUS it showed Dale Sr's home. Hopefully it will be available to post after the news cast... I didn't see a live stream. The phone looked to be basically right between Jr's and Sr's place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee