FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread opening in 5 minutes.

PLEASE grab all links you guys think we need (maps, etc.) and get ready to bring the to the new thread.

Thanks!
:blowkiss:

I apologize for no link, but its my understanding that that's how they new "the Waterford text" is bogus, & it just so happend its in the same proximity when its powered down.

I have no link either. :crazy:

IIRC, LE says the phone didn't ping in waterford and that's basically how they know it was bogus. I'm sure LE knows where it did ping. they just have not released that info.

Do we know if the phone pinged in Waterford? That's the only out of place location on the map. Everything else appears to fit a pattern.

Exactly a pattern is correct and the only thing that does not fit into that obvious pattern is WATERFORD!!! "WATERFORD" being the one, single, solitary word that was sent in the last communication from Michelle's phone sent in the reply text to brother, Dustin's text message needing a ride and asking what part of town are you in?? The immediate reply text from his sister, Michelle's phone at 4:26pm simply said, "WATERFORD"..

In answer to your question NO, not only did Michelle's phone NOT PING FROM WATERFORD WHEN THE 4:26pm TEXT WAS SENT STATING: "WATERFORD".. but according to LE MICHELLE's PHONE DID NOT EVER PING IN AND/OR AROUND WATERFORD THE ENTIRE DAY/NIGHT OF 11/17..

Waterford.. The one place that as you point out does not fit in the pattern.. And the reason it does not fit in the pattern is because Michelle's phone NEVER WAS ANY WHERE NEAR WATERFORD AT ANY TIME ON NOVEMBER 17..

In my opinion it's obvious the reason and the motive behind why the word and the area of WATERFORD was thrown into play that day.. Simply to buy a murderer time and throw off anyone away from the small, patterned area that is well defined in connecting the dots.. Waterfords not in the pattern because it simply is not part of the pattern of events that took place that day..

They are talking about this case on Nancy right now, Brad called in. Are you taping, Patty G?

Dale received custody back on Nov 30th. Yvonne had to turn them over on Nov. 30th.

Start as of Dec 1st to Dec 8th is only 8 days; not 2 weeks or 14 days.

Sure, within the 8 days, they should have been able to come to some agreement, however, that household has been doing their own stints back and forth to the DA office.

DCF is suppose to be working with the families so that everything goes smoothly for the children.

Here's a map showing exactly where Michelle's iPhone was located by the divers..(it's the map from OS home page..linked below map)
e44c37b2.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...s-cell-phone-found-20111208,0,3474562.graphic

The text came from the 408 freeway which looks to be about 6 miles west of the Waterford Town Center. I am assuming the abductor texted back "Waterford". If that is the case then wherever he or theywere going, I would think they were traveling west in the opposite direction of Waterford to throw everyone off the trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member