FL FL - Monica Libao, may have been abducted as infant, 1963-64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dfirestone, have you been verified? please see post #155 above.

Also, unsure if this will help, but veromi.net can be searched with first name only and full date of birth. This might help you locate some of the female relatives you mention in your post by finding every female with that dob and comparing possible relatives and city/states where listed.

hth

We have tested our DNA and come up with reasonable chance of being half sisters, we also have the same uncommon blood type. -D

Respectfully snipped..I believe that there were a few possibilities IIRC, such as the possibility that you were cousins of some kind as well, but the DNA test was not definitive for any of the choices?

dfirestone, have you been verified? please see post #155 above.

Also, unsure if this will help, but veromi.net can be searched with first name only and full date of birth. This might help you locate some of the female relatives you mention in your post by finding every female with that dob and comparing possible relatives and city/states where listed.

hth

Yes, I was verified. I don't recall if through same email. Thank you for the FYI. I have turned in information to the St. Paul PD and we haven't come up with anything more. Bless you for your prayers and positive thoughts.
-D

Ok. Tell me what you think

Monica

Attachments

• 17975_1201771612645_1479212994_30550909_3761926_n.jpg
    17975_1201771612645_1479212994_30550909_3761926_n.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 101
  • PZentner1.jpg
    PZentner1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 119
First photo above is MONICA. Other photo is a girl named Patricia.

Went missing at the age of 2 yrs old.

Patricia Louise Zentner
Missing since August 28, 1964 from Garden City, Wayne County, Michigan
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Age at Time of Disappearance: 2 years old
Height and Weight: 36 inches; 31 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blond hair; blue eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Patricia and her mother Mildred, vanished on August 28, 1964.
They have not been seen or heard from again.

NOW LOOK AT THIS. Monica / Patricia's mother who also went missing same time/ Patricia

The first photo is Monica as a younger child I found.

Attachments

• 162639_1527467594841_1479212994_31240578_3135106_n.jpg
    162639_1527467594841_1479212994_31240578_3135106_n.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 109
  • PZentner1.jpg
    PZentner1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 94
  • MZentner.jpg
    MZentner.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 104
Ok. Tell me what you think

Monica

Honestly, I'd have to say not a match. Only because I have a friend with the EXACT same eye shape as the little toddler and the adult female's eyes in the other picture don't look anything like the toddlers. That eye shape is very distinctive and it becomes ever more so as they age, not less (if that makes sense?) The adult female in the picture has more crescent shaped eyes.

Monica was with our family in the early 60's as a baby and toddler and tests a probable relation to me as either my half-sister or cousin. We lived in St. Paul Minnesota. We have been in touch and are currently seeking answers as to what happened. My parents have passed on and I have contacted the St. Paul Police department. They are currently investigating the matter. I recall a few instances in which an abduction may have taken place. I have a flyer, but this thing won't let me post the pictures.
Debra Firestone aka Everly

I was happy this weekend to be able to send off a copy of the birth certificate to Monica that she says has her feet (HER BABY FOOT PRINTS )feet on it, with the golden seal from the hospital, along with her baby picture and baby bracelet, and photo proof of my father's name written on her baby bracelet from the original portrait. I was told all my life that the picture was of me, but knew it was not because of various marks that I have that she doesn't have and ear that is different. Also, she said they are her footprints and I knew they were not my feet because of a totally different morphology. So, there you go. This, I believe with all my heart and all of the evidence, and us being dressed as twins, look close to twins, and with our DNA tests, and rare blood type match; THIS IS MY HALF-SISTER! So thank you for your moral support, love and wishes. Thank you for your prayers for the truth to be made known.

I can't find much on the internet about Monica's story ... is she still investigating?

I am happy that she knows who she is. Very happy as everyone should know who they are and where they come from as well as a medical history. But, as sleuthers, can we know the back story? Is it possible to share more with us Firestone?

Respectfully snipped..I believe that there were a few possibilities IIRC, such as the possibility that you were cousins of some kind as well, but the DNA test was not definitive for any of the choices?

bumpity-When did the DNA test become definitive, D?

Monica was with our family in the early 60's as a baby and toddler and tests a probable relation to me as either my half-sister or cousin. We lived in St. Paul Minnesota. We have been in touch and are currently seeking answers as to what happened. My parents have passed on and I have contacted the St. Paul Police department. They are currently investigating the matter. I recall a few instances in which an abduction may have taken place. I have a flyer, but this thing won't let me post the pictures.
Debra Firestone aka Everly

Laura Bean posted this earlier:

The DNA test against what may have been Monica's sister came back as inconclusive.

Are you and Laura writing about the same DNA test??

Does anyone know if Monica was ever compared to Edna Bette-Jean Masters?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3419dfbc.html

Bette-Jean disappeared on July 3, 1960 at age 1 from British Columbia. According to the Doe Network casefile she had:

Slightly bent ear lobe deformity. Unknown which ear.

Just wondering! :thinking:

Has this case been solved or is she still looking for her identity?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back