Deceased/Not Found FL - Morgan Martin, 17, pregnant, St Petersburg, 25 July 2012 *Guilty/sentenced in 2022*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I posted the above link to a new media video. Can a Mod review and see if this opens up any discussion for the bf since he is named in the video? I understand he is not a POI, but it does use his name for the first time since she went missing.

thank you

Bumping to see if the article gets us any more discussion here on Morgan. See link above. Can some one ask a mod?

I posted the above link to a new media video. Can a Mod review and see if this opens up any discussion for the bf since he is named in the video? I understand he is not a POI, but it does use his name for the first time since she went missing.

thank you

I thought he had been named already? I just read through the whole thread and there's a media link around pg. 6. The quote says:

snipped...She left the house wearing nothing more than a sweat suit and slippers when the 25-year old, Jacobee Flowers, pulled up at around midnight. She left with only her cell phone, no purse. Martin met Flowers on Facebook.

[THANKS SALEM!]

I don't know if it's the same person you're referring to. (I also regret clicking that article link, but that's a rant for another time.)

This case is worrisome. I hope that LE is on to something but isn't sharing yet.

thank you

you can discuss him insofar as what was reported on in the video (it mentions he was recently arrested for driving 120 miles an hour in a Lexus and mentions criminal history)

That being said they did not name him a POI and say his "cooperation level is high"

it also mentions a facebook page set up for her called "hope for morgan martin"

not sure if you all have checked that out yet (I will see if I can find a link)

you can discuss him insofar as what was reported on in the video (it mentions he was recently arrested for driving 120 miles an hour in a Lexus and mentions criminal history)

That being said they did not name him a POI and say his "cooperation level is high"

it also mentions a facebook page set up for her called "hope for morgan martin"

not sure if you all have checked that out yet (I will see if I can find a link)

Thanky you Nurse. Up until now we didn't know if we could even mention his name as it wasn't in MSM until now. Morgan has 2 FB page, one is Hope for Morgan Martin and Help for Morgan Martin. Thank you for the link too. So can we discuss the criminal records at all?

Thanky you Nurse. Up until now we didn't know if we could even mention his name as it wasn't in MSM until now. Morgan has 2 FB page, one is Hope for Morgan Martin and Help for Morgan Martin. Thank you for the link too. So can we discuss the criminal records at all?

yes, you can discuss what was in the video (they discuss his criminal history)

https://public.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp

Here is a link to public records, just put in his name. Jacobee Flowers

You have to sign up to view documents now. I did and as soon as I get it confirmed with a password I can view the records there on him. But you can look at the docket and you will find some interesting things.

https://public.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp

Here is a link to public records, just put in his name. Jacobee Flowers

You have to sign up to view documents now. I did and as soon as I get it confirmed with a password I can view the records there on him. But you can look at the docket and you will find some interesting things.

You can just click guest log in and then Adult - Name/Case Lookup, enter last name, first name and when you pull up ALL his previous records you can click link to and then link to again to see all the court activity. Usually charges, are one of the first entries. You don't need an acct to do this.

You can just click guest log in and then Adult - Name/Case Lookup, enter last name, first name and when you pull up ALL his previous records you can click link to and then link to again to see all the court activity. Usually charges, are one of the first entries. You don't need an acct to do this.

thanks Sleuthster,

I did that but the 3 cases of child support didn't pull up. There are other cases to but didn't show up that way. I had a problem with log in and will get it fixed Monday.

Glad he is cooperating with the investagation, it makes it easier that way to figure out what happened to Morgan.

thanks Sleuthster,

I did that but the 3 cases of child support didn't pull up. There are other cases to but didn't show up that way. I had a problem with log in and will get it fixed Monday.

Glad he is cooperating with the investagation, it makes it easier that way to figure out what happened to Morgan.

Here is arrest records too

http://pcsoweb.com/whos-in-jail/

Jacobee Flowers has been sleuthed "under the table" for a while now. Its no secret what he's about. The problem is...NO one seems to be looking for MORGAN.
IMO

It IS good that there are some fresh eyes here for Morgan. Mine are crossed....

im still frustrated with the fact that there was someone who saw her last someone who was in her driveway who could tell the police what discussion took place I still hope the best for Morgan

I am not sure what searches have gone on for Morgan or where, I do know that the family and friends came up to Hudson and passed out flyers and did some searching on their own. There is a link to one article, I have to find it. So many things need to be done to get the ball rolling and it takes time and money.

I am not sure what searches have gone on for Morgan or where, I do know that the family and friends came up to Hudson and passed out flyers and did some searching on their own. There is a link to one article, I have to find it. So many things need to be done to get the ball rolling and it takes time and money.

the two biggest things the family lacks which is time and money does ne one know why the police wont go into detail about the last hours and who she talked to things like that?

the two biggest things the family lacks which is time and money does ne one know why the police wont go into detail about the last hours and who she talked to things like that?

They probably know who she spoke with on the phone last, you can get phone records, but that doesn't mean the person she spoke to, came over, unless someone saw them that night together. JMO. I think they need more, and they are talking to JF and he is cooperating according to LE, so they must have a reason to talk to him. IMO I think a reward of more than $1000 would help. It may bring in some leads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back