Deceased/Not Found FL - Morgan Martin, 17, pregnant, St Petersburg, 25 July 2012 *Guilty/sentenced in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been thinking about Morgan lately. Wish she could come home. She walked out the door, to meet JF, and then disappears. No one hears anything or see anything and she is in her pj's and a pink hoodie. She must have had the phone inside the front part of the hoodie and no one knew or they took it to Hudson and tossed, or she is with the cell phone and they didn't know she had it with her. They know she left in pj's and pink fuzzy slippers because they are not left behind, not like she changed cloths, that is what she had on when her mom went to bed and saw her last. So I am trying to get a picture in my head of what went down. They took a chance to drive up to her home, mom is home, and just grab her and put her into a car and drive away. Neighbors said they saw a white car, so a car was there. :waitasec: still scratching my head trying to see why they went all the way to Hudson to ditch a phone when there are so many places in between to get rid of the phone and Morgan.

I found some articles, but they are at a link that is not MSM. But they do describe what Morgan had on that night in greater detail. I think it would be good if we could get maybe picks of the hoodie she was wearing that night. Some articles say she had a sweatshirt on but it was a pink hoodie with a fur trim around it. She had on pj bottons, a white tank top, pink hoodie w/fur and pink fuzzy slippers. I don't think the hoodie was heavy as it was July 25th around 12- to 12:20 at night, and it was hot. No searchs yet, nothing new.

just another thought, that cell had to have been in the hood because pj's didn't have a pocket.

Hoping Morgan comes home soon. Hoping the family can get the reward fund started, maybe that will get LE some leads. I don't want her to be added to the long list of missing people that never come home, people forget about and the media loses interest in. I have searched some areas in Hudson, but it is a needle in a haystack to find a cell phone out there. They need searches.

I was just curious and wanted to see what was around her home and in the area for searching for her. Lake Maggiore and Boyd Hill park jumped out at me. I wish they would search these to area for her. The phone could have been a red herring to get LE to look in Hudson or to make them think in the early part of the investation that she ran away from home. Most victims are either one mile from the abduction site or within a 5 mile radius of the site. I think it would have been risky to try to get her to Hudson, dead or alive, 40 miles away. Too much chance of getting caught.

Still thinking of you Morgan, hope you come home soon.

I was thinking about the cell phone and how it pinged 40 miles away in Hudson. It is likely that the perp didn't know she had the phone on her person at the time they got rid of the body. If this was the case, could the phone have fallen out of the hoodie and ended up in the truck of a car? The phone was turned off, but her friends were calling her, so by the time LE gets involved, it is pinging in Hudson. Could the perp live in or around Hudson? Could Morgan's body be in or around ST Petersburgh, but the phone is throwing things off? I haven't heard of any searches for Morgan or any rewards other then Crimestoppers. Where is Morgan Martin?

Wouldn't her baby have been born by now? I still can't believe this case never got national coverage.
Where are you, Morgan?

::Bump::
No updates in 2 months?!!?!

So sad. :(

:bump: for Morgan. :beats:

xteAtkL.jpg

just a couple thoughts...

could someone else in a white car, a friend of hers (or his), picked her up to take her to wherever he was so that they could talk? -- BUT, i feel like if that was the case, LE would have already been told that story. not like we would have been relayed the information tho... *BAER*

next -- how about tracking pings from both cell phones? does his cell phone ping in the same places at the same times as hers? at what point does hers stop pinging altogether (time & location) and/or at the same time as his?

im absolutely disgusted at how little coverage this case has gotten.

This case is very strange to me. As far as the cell phones go I think if they had any evidence of suspicious pings on his or his gf's cell they would've been questioned about it by now. This guy doesn't seem to be an outstanding citizen & if he is responsible for Morgans disappearance I don't think he'd have a problem being tight lipped about it. Parts of St. Pete are very violent and the "stop snitchin" campaign has a huge influence on the young black community, if someone in JF's circle knew I'm very doubtful anyone would say anything to anyone unless facing some major time. IMO this isn't his first rodeo, I've been around criminals & this guy has it written all over his face. I believe he knows, but innocent until proven guilty, and its not what you know its what you can prove. Unfortunately either way I don't believe Morgan is still with us but I sure hope her family can get some closure soon. Bump.

just a couple thoughts...

could someone else in a white car, a friend of hers (or his), picked her up to take her to wherever he was so that they could talk? -- BUT, i feel like if that was the case, LE would have already been told that story. not like we would have been relayed the information tho... *BAER*

next -- how about tracking pings from both cell phones? does his cell phone ping in the same places at the same times as hers? at what point does hers stop pinging altogether (time & location) and/or at the same time as his?

im absolutely disgusted at how little coverage this case has gotten.

I'm thinking this guy likes wearing flashy expensive clothes in his fb pics, stacks of cash as well, he also drives a white Lexus on huge rims... Morgans sister seemed to be pretty content with her story in the beginning that everyone believed it was his car and it seems like a pretty distinct vehicle. I'm thinking with all of the characteristics I've seem hes possibly involved in the drug trade, these people are often very familiar with LE tracking tactics and sometimes carry several "burner phones" he could have used an unregistered phone to call her from outside. It seems every time they've questioned him he's lawyered up very quickly.

I'm thinking this guy likes wearing flashy expensive clothes in his fb pics, stacks of cash as well, he also drives a white Lexus on huge rims... Morgans sister seemed to be pretty content with her story in the beginning that everyone believed it was his car and it seems like a pretty distinct vehicle. I'm thinking with all of the characteristics I've seem hes possibly involved in the drug trade, these people are often very familiar with LE tracking tactics and sometimes carry several "burner phones" he could have used an unregistered phone to call her from outside. It seems every time they've questioned him he's lawyered up very quickly.

I think he was the "logical" one to look at. I hope LE is still working this case as hard as in the beginning. I hope they get that one break but I agree that it will probably come in a plea bargain deal and that could take some time. St Pete is a rough place in some areas and I bet drugs are involved with some of the people he is running with.

I think he was the "logical" one to look at. I hope LE is still working this case as hard as in the beginning. I hope they get that one break but I agree that it will probably come in a plea bargain deal and that could take some time. St Pete is a rough place in some areas and I bet drugs are involved with some of the people he is running with.

The drug trade brings along a secretive type of lifestyle, I believe JF is originally from KC which is also a very violent area.... I wonder what made him leave? Based on his history of physical abuse towards women & the events leading up to her disappearance I think he is still a very strong candidate. This case seems almost identical to the Candice Shields case to me, also was called by the father of her unborn child late @ night & never seen or heard from again. I'm happy to see that case is progressing, hopefully this one will too. Unfortunately I think the people involved with this case are a little more street savvy.

The drug trade brings along a secretive type of lifestyle, I believe JF is originally from KC which is also a very violent area.... I wonder what made him leave? Based on his history of physical abuse towards women & the events leading up to her disappearance I think he is still a very strong candidate. This case seems almost identical to the Candice Shields case to me, also was called by the father of her unborn child late @ night & never seen or heard from again. I'm happy to see that case is progressing, hopefully this one will too. Unfortunately I think the people involved with this case are a little more street savvy.

I haven't read up on Candice Shields, glad there is progress in her case, I will look it up. I don't have much hope that Morgan will be found, or that the case will get solved. The players could be close to JF or someone close to the family, we don't know. I read the first few articles and saw some of the early MSM videos and I don't think the whole story is out there, at least some of what would make you go Hmmmmmm.

It seeems there is no urgency in finding Morgan...IMO.
Ive emailed three editors,with NO response. They ran the story a couple times,but no follow up. Ive heard of no new searches and theres no new information. :facepalm:

Oh Morgan,where are you Hon???

It seeems there is no urgency in finding Morgan...IMO.
Ive emailed three editors,with NO response. They ran the story a couple times,but no follow up. Ive heard of no new searches and theres no new information. :facepalm:

Oh Morgan,where are you Hon???

Her mom has a reward fund set up now, but I think it needed to be done when the media was hot on the story. I don't know that many are donating now. :(

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/...amilies-of-missing-loved-ones-hang-on-to-hope

Family of missing St. Pete teen hangs on to hope

The discovery of three missing women in Cleveland alive is giving new hope to families of missing children, including the family of Morgan Martin in St. Petersburg.

Morgan hasn't been seen by her family in nine months. She disappeared from her home last July at 17 years old. Morgan was four months pregnant and just found out it was a girl.

"If she is somewhere else, I just want to know that she's not being hurt. That's my big thing," said Leah Martin. "I just want to know that she isn't being hurt."

Martin feels that extra bit of hope mixed with fear. She thinks it's possible Morgan may not be alive, but after what happened in Cleveland, she just doesn't know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back