FL - MS-13 gang member Oscar Solis charged with murdering and dismembering Uber driver Randall Cooke, 59, Holiday, 24 Apr 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is no indication they had anything to do with the crime. They were renting a room in the house with the father. In January, the father moved out and moved his son in. The housing market in that area is out of control. The husband works two jobs already. They left the house when they sensed something was off. Every piece of evidence points to them being completely innocent and in fact victims, as this will surly have a lasting impact on them.
no, there were 2 other ppl, a man and woman, caught on cctv leaving the home shortly prior to the victim arriving (i think?) that were not the other residents.

According to the Pasco County Inmate Search, he is listed as still in custody. I believe the 0 bond means No Bond, he remains in custody. MOO

Well that is excellent news! That bond document is very misleading. I wonder if they checked the wrong box, as in the x is to the right of Denied and it should be in front of the word Denied.

Well that is excellent news! That bond document is very misleading. I wonder if they checked the wrong box, as in the x is to the right of Denied and it should be in front of the word Denied.
That guy should never see daylight again. Let's wake up ol' Sparky for this one. The needle isn't working worth squat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back