FL - Multiple Fatalities at Mass Shooting at Madden Gaming Tournament, Jacksonville, 26 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Getting a strong "Adam Lanza" vibe from this deceased creep.
Hope Katz's rotting in eternal darkness.

Sad for all who had the misfortune to cross paths with this murderer --wonder if they're second-guessing conversations with him ?

And one would think there were warning signs as to the path he ultimately chose ?

he drove there

Could he have been wearing "warm" clothes because he dressed to be inside all day? Those places can get chilly.

someone noted he wore same clothes as day before

not that that is a big deal

its really muggy here now

and it struck me as an odd thing to notice so I thought wonder if he slept in his car ??

he drove there

Hi, Cariis :) Always appreciate your thoughts and input.

I meant the path he chose ... as in the actions he took.

He had a lot of life left to live .
But decided to kill not only himself-- but other innocents, in an unthinkable and nauseous act of evil.

Rest in gentle peace to the innocent victims who were having a fun day. Their lives were precious .
What a horror for their families .

Hi, Cariis :) Always appreciate your thoughts and input.

I meant the path he chose ... as in the actions he took.

He had a lot of life left to live .
But decided to kill not only himself-- but other innocents, in an unthinkable and nauseous act of evil.

Rest in gentle peace to the innocent victims who were having a fun day. Their lives were precious .
What a horror for their families .

hi you!

thats funny

I actually meant drove

my thought was oh my

that's a long drive if stuff is going on for someone!

I would not want to drive that long ha!

We do have to admit it is bizarre and then we have to admit it is FL

I remember that show COPS was 87 percent here!!

I-95 in south fl makes the Autobahn look easy

It makes some sense that almost anything humans do can be made into a competition. Especially things as popular as gaming and ... eating. ;)

OT, but does anyone else here remember the pie-eating contest scene from Stand By Me? I only posted the link and didn’t embed the video because ... well the kid takes revenge on the other contestants. It’s really pukey.

Great movie :)

do the controllers for this game resemble the games a lot of folks play where they run all over shooting machine guns, throwing hand grenades, and stabbing other humans death = for an afternoon of some fun relaxation either before or after hitting the shooting range or ,murdering an innocent animal ??

Xbox controllers are not in the shape of a gun. Not even for the shooting games. FWIW Madden is a football (NFL) game.

I can't even begin to say what would cause this pathetic person to do such a thing, but I for one am not a believer in "everyone gets a trophy".

This stuff needs to stop.
Lord help us all!!!!
I am not sure why the gaming industry is the main thing being discussed here. To me it is no different from other mass shootings because some young (or older) man got his nose out of joint.

I am not sure why the gaming industry is the main thing being discussed here. To me it is no different from other mass shootings because some young (or older) man got his nose out of joint.
I agree it's no different than the other situations, just a different venue. Gaming competition vs. mall or church or school or movie theatre. The shooting is in no way unique to gaming and didn't happen because of gaming. Madden isn't to blame for what happened. The competitions aren't to blame.

These angry armed lone male shooters are all the same. They just don't all choose the same locations.

But it's been interesting to have something else to read up on and research.

hummm

cnn

cops are refusing to say if he lived in jax or up north???

and by refusing i mean saying they will not say @@

not like under investigation

that kinda is better -- his eyes on the road from up north is kinda scary to be honest

watching a game is how cnn worded it

are there more than one game going on there at a time

creepy really creepy witness said he saw a laser

can you imagine if that becomes the new fad and your sitting in a movie theatre

anyone know time from first shot to suicide

images

TheLanding hosts more than 600 events each year includingFlorida/Georgia ... Happy Landing Liquor Store and Bar is the only liquor store downtown!

told ya all i did not care for jax ha!!

waterfront dining

waterfront dining

it has a lot of events --see below

ust in rampage mode' inside pizza restaurant

https://www.jacksonvillelanding.com/events/

Last edited:
Interesting item in the article about this tragedy in the DM. :
He refused to shake hands with people..... just put me in mind of Adam Lanzas' dislike of germs.
It could be nothing at all.

Maybe it was just part of his 'nerdiness' or a general anti-social aspect of his life ?

I wish there were some way to prevent this before it happens ?
Did he leave any warnings in his social media ?
Like, warnings of future violence, revenge, or a desire to harm ?
Haven't found anything in msm.

Interesting item in the article about this tragedy in the DM. :
He refused to shake hands with people..... just put me in mind of Adam Lanzas' dislike of germs.
It could be nothing at all.

Maybe it was just part of his 'nerdiness' or a general anti-social aspect of his life ?

I wish there were some way to prevent this before it happens ?
Did he leave any warnings in his social media ?
Like, warnings of future violence, revenge, or a desire to harm ?
Haven't found anything in msm.

and an announcer said like he basically refused to talk when they try to interview him

Gaming is a sport?

Serious question.

Yes, gaming fits the definition of a sport.

A sport is an activity involving physical exertion or skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Poker is considered to be a sport and is televised on ESPN.

The spelling bee is televised on ESPN.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back