FL - Multiple Fatalities at Mass Shooting at Madden Gaming Tournament, Jacksonville, 26 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ryan Nelson on Twitter
#BREAKING: GAMER TELLS ME he and other person who beat alleged shooter this weekend survived #TheLandingMassShooting without injury. Says shooter seemed to be targeting certain people but can’t think of motive. Says friends of his died today. @ActionNewsJax @WOKVNews
Ryan Nelson on Twitter
GAMER says he was 1/2 people to beat alleged shooter in Madden this weekend. He says he tried shake alleged shooter’s hand yesterday after their game, alleged shooter stared blankly. Says shooter was acting ‘weird’ and wearing same clothes as yesterday. #TheLandingMassShooting

"
A mother who said she made a Twitter account just to follow her gamer son tweeted he was shot three times.

“My son was shot 3 times please keep him in your prayers.”

Her son is Timothy Anselimo of Brooklyn, a gamer called OLarry.

“I made a Twitter just to follow my son’s dream come true and his journey as he plays his heart out for the NBA 2k league PROUD MOM/BLESSED Bucks Baby ”"

4 Dead in Jacksonville Madden Tournament Mass Shooting [Graphic Video] | Heavy.com

Ban these tournaments. Games are for children.

There's no need for reactionary statements like that. These tournaments bring huge revenue to an area and give a lot of people jobs. This seems to be an isolated incident. How many people do you think have been killed over 'adult' games such as poker? The video games are not at fault. The idea that games are for children is laughable. Especially considering games in the horror genre and considering the actual demographics of gamers. Many gamers are in their 20s and 30s, even 40s.

I'm glad his name has finally been brought up. I've known it for hours but not been able to say because of it not being in MSM. I've seen videos of him being interviewed after winning in the past. Kind of a strange looking bloke.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back