GUILTY FL - Murder Plot Gone Wrong, Dalia Dippolito Captured in YouTube Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought 20 years was pretty harsh for someone not being DOA. :innocent:But that's just me. :twocents:

she stole his money, tried to frame him for drugs, attempted a MFH plot three times

granted, he was no angel and not very smart either

BUT I think she deserves life, not just 20 years

I'd lay money down that we'll be hearing about her again after her sentence is up - she'll be even more depraved after prison (if she gets convicted)

I've been watching this on InSession. It's like she went to the Casey Anthony school of lies. To bad Casey didn't get this jury. I think this jury would have given Casey the DP. Dalia even has the same facial expressions. What I want to know is what the name of the reality show was going to be, How to Kill your loved one and get away with it? Here she had someone who was changing his life around and giving her a nice home and probably almost everything she wanted and she wants him dead? It baffles the mind.

I've been watching this on InSession. It's like she went to the Casey Anthony school of lies. To bad Casey didn't get this jury. I think this jury would have given Casey the DP. Dalia even has the same facial expressions. What I want to know is what the name of the reality show was going to be, How to Kill your loved one and get away with it? Here she had someone who was changing his life around and giving her a nice home and probably almost everything she wanted and she wants him dead? It baffles the mind.

This is being shown on In Session right now and I was wondering if anyone knows of a link for watching it. tia

This is being shown on In Session right now and I was wondering if anyone knows of a link for watching it. tia

I will be watching as well later today (in CALI not on yet) but I don't think there will be a link AND I could be completely wrong ONLY because it is a trial from last year. I tried googling it and could not find any 'links'!

HTH

I've had this on in the background and didn't realize it was a repeat! I guess I wasn't listening that well because I thought it was live (the TV repeatedly said "live" on InSession). So this wasn't the retrial? She is still out? What was her appeal based on?

dateline is re-running this episode....Dalia was unbelievably conniving....and one lousy actress!

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Conviction-Overturned-in-Murder-for-Hire-Case-269365951.html

An appeals court has overturned the conviction of a South Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in prison for trying to hire someone to kill her husband of just six months.

Florida's 4th District Court of Appeal released an opinion Wednesday, ruling that the judge in 31-year-old Dalia Dippolito's first trial was wrong for not questioning prospective jurors individually about pre-trial publicity...

No date has been set for Dippolito's new trial.

'no trial date has been set' .. they're so relaxed .. let her out to wait for her appeal .. wait 3 yrs to decide on said appeal and finally they overturn it .. no hurry to set another trial date .. I guess it's just not that big of a deal to try to get your husband killed in florida ? lol .. I'll bet they'll just drop the charges any day now .. they have absolutely damning evidence against this person .. she should be sitting in a jail cell pondering what she's done .. the judicial system sure is a head scratcher at times

I remember her trial so well and look forward to seeing the next one as well, unless the prosecutors manage to have the Court of Appeals overturn it's decision.

It's amazing to realize I watched the trial on TTV! Those days are long gone, alas.

It's interesting to note that Judge Colbath was on this trial. I just watched him sentence John Goodman to 16 years again and refused THIS TIME to allow release on house arrest. He said that a third trial, should Goodman get his case overturned again, would probably end the same as the first two as the evidence of the crime was strong. (Not his words.) I will watch the new trial just to see this tough judge at work again. If she gets 20 years again, it would mean she'll be that many years older when she gets out of prison. Colbath did not give Goodman credit for house arrest and I'm hoping he wouldn't for Dalia, either!

Honestly, Dalia flew off my radar after the trial. It was Casey Anthony time. Now, I'm marking my spot here so I don't miss any new news!

'no trial date has been set' .. they're so relaxed .. let her out to wait for her appeal .. wait 3 yrs to decide on said appeal and finally they overturn it .. no hurry to set another trial date .. I guess it's just not that big of a deal to try to get your husband killed in florida ? lol .. I'll bet they'll just drop the charges any day now .. they have absolutely damning evidence against this person .. she should be sitting in a jail cell pondering what she's done .. the judicial system sure is a head scratcher at times

I'm willing to bet you are right. This is why I get tired of following cases like these. I liked it in the old days when the bad guys were actually locked up and the key thrown away. Now a days you got so many lawyers willing to say and do anything just to win a case, when there is evidence showing otherwise. Yeah a little off topic but like that murderer arias, constantly making a mockery of the justice system.

I feel better now...:moo:

Wife who became internet sensation after she was caught on camera 'hiring a hit man to kill her husband' claims the couple were ACTING so they could get on reality TV

Dalia Dippolito, 32, has been accused of trying to have her now ex-husband Michael Dippolito murdered

The couple had only been married for six months in 2009 when she allegedly told a friend, Mohamed Shihadeh, she wanted a hit man

He went to the police and an undercover cop was filmed arranging the murder and payment with

Boynton Beach police then set up a fake murder scene and filmed Dalia's reaction when they told her Michael was dead

The YouTube video of her crying quickly went viral

Dalia was convicted and sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2011

But the conviction was thrown out and she is on house arrest before her new trial in May 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iring-hit-man-kill-husband.html#ixzz3tPKbt3CU

O.M.G. Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight? She is unbelievable. Literally. Un-believable. I can't believe Mark Eiglarsh is involved with her defense. There goes all respect I might have had for him. Poof.

(She's baaack lol.....)

Wife caught on camera 'hiring a hit man to kill her husband' tells court she was acting for TV show Cops and was set up by a police informant she was sleeping with

Dalia Dippolito, 32, became an internet sensation because of a 2009 video

Footage of her crying after police said her husband was dead went viral

But the cops had set up the scene in Boynton Beach, Florida, to catch her

She was sentenced to 20 years in 2011 for solicitation to commit murder

However her prison term was overturned on appeals in 2014 after allegations of police misconduct were brought up

She is now facing a retrial in May, but reaffirmed her innocence at a hearing

Dippolito claims she was threatened by an undercover cop, while her defense says the police department were looking for 'publicity and glory'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-informant-sleeping-with.html#ixzz418oUGRnu

O.M.G. Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight? She is unbelievable. Literally. Un-believable. I can't believe Mark Eiglarsh is involved with her defense. There goes all respect I might have had for him. Poof.

I know.....I can't believe he's involved with her defense either!

This retrial is going to be pretty interesting - . Police misconduct this day and age is something folks take pretty seriously. NO, I am hot saying there was any, but saying it will give this trial even more attention from regular folks.

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- If the State of Florida's attempted murder-for-hire case against Dalia Dippolito unfolds like a reality show, maybe that's because it was made with television in mind.

Dippolito, 33, became the key figure in a special edition of TV's "Cops," which worked with Boynton Beach police to show her allegedly conspiring to kill her newlywed husband. But this wasn't the show she wanted: Her defense lawyers say the entire plot was an act, and that she was performing for police in an ill-conceived attempt to create content for her own reality TV show pitch.

http://www.mercurynews.com/entertainment/ci_29708356/murder-hire-case-was-dalia-dippolito-just-playing?source=rss

I wonder if the next installment of this circus will be streamed. In court May.

Is she still out walking around, or did they finally lock her up?
The later, I hope.

She was sooo dramatic...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb