FL FL - Noemi Bolivar, 21, went for a walk, Hollywood, 11 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Hollywood police looking for woman missing since Thursday | Miami Herald
Police in Hollywood are searching for a young woman who went missing after going out for a walk early Thursday evening.
  1. Friends of Noemi Bolivar, 21, said it’s extremely unusual for her not to check in with them or her family for any significant length of time.
  2. Noemi recently graduated from BYU’s Idaho campus, and was frustrated after learning she was turned down for an internship and decided to take a walk to calm down.
  3. She took a city bus to the Ann Kolb Nature Center on Sheridan St, a favorite place.
  4. About 7 p.m., her brother became concerned when she hadn’t called or texted him, and they both needed to be somewhere at 8 p.m. He called the police.
  5. LE said her cell phone pinged near 2300 South Ocean Dr, which is about 3 miles away from the nature center, at 10 p.m., according to the Missing Person Support Center.
  6. The phone pinged again at 11 p.m., this time at 2300 North Ocean Drive, about a mile and a half from Ann Kolb.
  7. Her family and friends have been searching day and night. They’ve been passing out fliers and spreading the news of her disappearance on SM.
  8. They have also scoured her SM, group chats and text messages to see if there was any indication she might want to get away for a while. They didn’t find anything.
  9. A family friend says she's “very humble, very gentle and extremely innocent.” She is most comfortable around close friends and family and isn’t impulsive.
  10. “She doesn’t drink. She doesn’t smoke. She doesn’t do drugs,” he said.
  11. The locator service on her iPhone has been turned off.
  12. Noemi was last seen wearing a striped shirt and denim Bermuda shorts.
  13. She has black hair and brown eyes. She is 5 feet, 3 inches tall and weighs 126 pounds.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Hollywood Police Department at (954) 967-4636.

Hollywood Police Department | Facebook
151213188_2822843607973981_7810500454421175295_n.jpg

MAP: Anne Kolb Nature Ctr | 2300 South Ocean Dr | 2300 North Ocean Dr

Last edited:
Published: FEB 15, 2021 AT 3:47 PM

Where is Noemi Bolivar? Woman, 21, disappeared four days ago after going for a walk

Snips:
They say that Noemi Bolivar, a recent graduate of Brigham Young University-Idaho, was texting and sending photos to a college friend who lives in another state as she made her way on foot and by bus to the Ann Kolb Nature center.

But after sending her friend one last photo of the scenery at the park at around 6:00 p.m., she disappeared.

Her parents note that Noemi left the home on Thursday at around 4 p.m. without a credit card and without identification.

Posted today, 3 hours ago. Some comments.

Hollywood Police Department

Missing Adult: Noemi Bolivar 21 year old female last seen in the area of Ann Kolb Nature Center in the city of Hollywood on Thursday February 11, 2021 at approximately 4pm. If you have seen Noemi, please contact the Hollywood Police Department.

Marycel Bolivar said, “I am beyond worried. I am terrified. We have not heard from her in four days. She is not the type of girl to disappear. She’s a church going girl and she has never done anything like this before. This is so out of character. She didn’t take any money and left all her belongings here. What worries me is that someone may have taken her.”

More at ‘Someone May Have Taken Her’: Mother & Father Plead For Public’s Help In Search For Missing Daughter Noemi Bolivar

Published: February 15, 2021, 4:13 pm

Family, friends concerned after 21-year-old girl on Autism spectrum disappears

Noemi is on the autism spectrum.

Although she’s 21, she has the social maturity of a 15-year-old, but she is very high functioning and very bright.

Noemi is on the autism spectrum.

Although she’s 21, she has the social maturity of a 15-year-old, but she is very high functioning and very bright.

Thank you Pommy mommy for making this thread. Someone shared this in a group im in and I wanted to know what you guys were saying. I had no idea she was on the autism scale. Despite the fact that she's high functioning this is very very worrying.

<modsnip>

I believe the phone pings are not accurate representation of where the phone is, it is simply "phoning the cell tower" and the cell tower location (or near it) is where the ping location comes from. That's my guess. My guess is the phone is somewhere In Anne kolb nature center between the areas of 2300 n ocean and 2300 s ocean.

I suspect she veered off trail into the Marsh, it's such a large park. I've never been but I saw a reporter yesterday went and took a video of the entire pro and trails. If you go off trail, you can very easily get lost. My theory is that she went off trail as she was taking pictures of the beautiful scenery. The problem is her last picture were around 6:15pm. The sun is beginning to set, and the park was already closed for 15 min. So no one is around to hear her if she did indeed get lost. Then once it's dark, you can imagine It is pitch dark. off trail, the land becomes Marsh and wetland and you can easily slip and fall into the water. The ENTIRE park is surrounded by the water way, and even much of the Marsh is under water and very deceiving!

I think abduction is not likely but you never know. Her being alone and with autism and being sad is certainly a possibility.

The other possibility I don't see brought up is suicide. I'm curious how sad she was that day. They say she was sad due to not getting an internship. I'm wondering if she had gotten sadder and later had very dark thoughts while walking. The combination of her being alone letting her thoughts run wild and her autism make it dangerous as no one around to comfort her. There's a huge observation tower in this park and she took pictures from the top. The other theory that comes from the tower is she may have slipped and fell from there but I'm not 100% sure her last picture was from the top of the tower. I think it was

Last edited by a moderator:
This independent reporter went to the park and took video of the entire trail along and went to where she was at the park along with narration of his personal experiences at the park, how "spooky" it can get near night time, and how long and tiring it is to walk the entire thing. It's very good information for anyone looking at this case. Begins around 30 minute mark: Noemi Bolivar Florida Missing Woman | Broward County Missing Person - iCkEdMeL UPDATES & Vids

If Noemi didn't take any money with her than how did she get on the bus?

Maybe they have bus passes in Hollywood, Florida?
I believe there is something like that where you buy prepaid passes at the grocery store

Edit- perhaps busses are free now due to covid? This is the bus pass page for Broward: Welcome to Broward County

Posted today, 3 hours ago. Some comments.

Hollywood Police Department

Missing Adult: Noemi Bolivar 21 year old female last seen in the area of Ann Kolb Nature Center in the city of Hollywood on Thursday February 11, 2021 at approximately 4pm. If you have seen Noemi, please contact the Hollywood Police Department.
Everytime I read comments, I remember why I hate FB, might get a tidbit of new info but you gotta wade through all the trolls and idiots to find it.

Posted 2 hours ago.

Bring Noemi Home!

Good morning volunteers, today's local search assignments will be coordinated similar to yesterday. BEFORE 5:30pm private message
Jamie Bills
and AFTER 5:30pm private message
Hala Jr Netane
for updated assignment needs.
Also, we will have more updated flyers available today from a private, anonymous donor.
Thank you for your continued efforts to help bring Noemi Bolivar home. May God be with you and guide you and the detectives steps and efforts today.

From what I see where the last phone ping is that it's three minutes from the nature preserve.

It indicates a boardwalk. In Florida does that mean a walk directly on the beach. I ask as opposed to one built above the beach with entertainment?

This poor family.

From what I see where the last phone ping is that it's three minutes from the nature preserve.

It indicates a boardwalk. In Florida does that mean a walk directly on the beach. I ask as opposed to one built above the beach with entertainment?

This poor family.
I've seen People down here use the word boardwalk interchangeably to refer to all of that you mention

Do you have the picture?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back