FL FL - Noemi Bolivar, 21, went for a walk, Hollywood, 11 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm in southern Florida visiting now. My first time here and I've visited many nature preserves and now I'm hooked. We drove up the A1A other day and passed the Anne Kolb center. It's so much different looking at the area in person than on the map.
My image was a very busy area. The area was not at all like I imagined and the nature center looks like one of the more denser foliage areas. It was too late to go for a walk, but I'm planning on going this week earlier in the morning. From what I have seen in the preserves I have visited so far, I wouldn't want to venture into one at dusk. It's dark in the foliage and I think the animals come out for feeding.

I wonder what happened to Noemi. The search started so quickly that evening also.
Do most of you think that she made it out of the center because her location services were turned off?

This is a weird one. I wonder if she was taken by An animal. Were there alligators there?

I doubt it. Her cell phone pinged off two locations hours after the nature center closed. Obviously someone could have taken her phone, but i say it's more likely she was outside, somewhere, in the nearby area. What happened then...nobody knows for sure.

No new information but Noemi was included in this fairly recent article.

SEP 26, 2021
Gabby Petito gets all the attention. Why not others? - South Florida Sun-Sentinel
[...]

Bolivar’s worried parents, Jose and Marycel, searched for their daughter day and night. Family members, friends, church members, and volunteers helped.

The couple believe that their daughter is alive, but may have been abducted. It is not like her to just leave without a trace.

Hollywood police are asking anyone with information to call 954-967-4636.

[...]

Noemi Bolivar has now been missing a year... where are you Noemi???

Looked for any updates, did not find any :(

Come home safe & sound Noemi. I hope you are out there and experiencing freedom and fun and enjoying life... hope you contact a loved one soon.

I believe in Miracles. :)

MOO.

Noemi Bolivar has now been missing a year... where are you Noemi???

Looked for any updates, did not find any :(

Come home safe & sound Noemi. I hope you are out there and experiencing freedom and fun and enjoying life... hope you contact a loved one soon.

I believe in Miracles. :)

MOO.
I was just thinking about Noemi the other day. Due to a death in the family I’d been away from WS a couple of months and am trying to play catch-up all over. My gut tells me whatever happened to Noemi happened after she left the park, mostly because I think she would’ve been found if she was in the park.
Prayers for her and her loved ones.

It seems like the page might be gone. I wonder if there’s been movement in the case. Can’t find any new articles or public updates
It's not gone but it's "paused". No new comments or posts or reactions can be done.

Unfortunately I think the trail has gone cold.

It's hard to believe it's been two years already. I spent a lot of time on this case building the timeline. I still think Larry's time of the story has to be wrong.

It's not gone but it's "paused". No new comments or posts or reactions can be done.

Unfortunately I think the trail has gone cold.

It's hard to believe it's been two years already. I spent a lot of time on this case building the timeline. I still think Larry's time of the story has to be wrong.
Any theories on the pi talking about the phone powering on and text convo with friends initiated ? Most people have a lock on their phone so my understanding is the only person who could do this is her…
My understanding is if someone wanted to make a stolen locked phone usable, the only way to do it is to flash the phone and delete all data in it (to unlock and use it). But this is all meaningless if her phone was unlocked.

I’m disappointed no one found her phone (I always felt that would help, maybe finger printsc condition, and location of it would tell a whole story, along with the pictures and data on the phone.)
Also disappointed the cameras around the park never worked. Never heard why 6pm was last seen location (by who?)
And the fact that the water was never dived or searched thoroughly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back