FL FL - Noemi Bolivar, 21, went for a walk, Hollywood, 11 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As it happens, I followed a case years ago where a young woman went missing in a well-frequented nature park and massive searches ensued. When the body was found two months later by chance, a lot of people had stopped believing she could still be within the park.

I remember a very similar case of a young lady disappearing from a popular park seemingly without a trace. Her thread was buzzing with theories. She was found in the general area months later, and sadly, she had taken her own life.

I am not insinuating that this is the case with Noemi, however, I agree that we need to be careful with blanket statements of "if X happens, then Y must/can't happen". (In this case, the comment to which Maljako responded, read "Self harm wouldn’t hide a body." No, we don't know that.)

I'm skeptical of some of Loudan's conclusions. He says that the nature center was open until 7:30 p.m. The main Anne Kolb site does say that, but I don't think that's correct. Broward Park press release dated 3/8/21 says hours are limited to:

9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for nature centers
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for regional parks/natural areas

Going by that, even today - not just in February - it should closed at 5 p.m., or 6 p.m. at latest if (for some reason) Anne Kolb was considered a park/natural area.

He seems to suggest that Noemi would have a decent amount of time to spend at the area, but I'm skeptical. If my mapping of the bus schedule is correct, she could not have exited the bus any earlier than 5:02 p.m.

If she exited at Sheridan S/Anne Kolb PK , it's 0.5 miles/10 minutes to walk inside Anne Kolb

noemi_1.PNG
maps_view_annotated.jpg

But there's no crosswalk or light - so I doubt she exited here.

Here's the walking route from A1A/Sheridan:

maps_view2.PNG

Google Maps, for whatever reason, won't show this route. If you put in walking directions from A1A/Sheridan to Anne Kolb, it maps a fairly roundabout route that's 8.7 miles and nearly three hours. But there is a sidewalk, which adds about 0.4 miles.

Let's round up to 1.0 mile, maybe 20 minutes? The bus schedule says it drives past Sheridan/US 1 at 5:02 p.m., which is about 1.7 miles from A1A/Sheridan. So a conservative time to arrive there -maybe 5:08 p.m.? 20 minutes to walk to the gate of Anne Kolb - 5:30. It seems to me it's a really short period of time to enjoy the center.

I'm skeptical of some of Loudan's conclusions. He says that the nature center was open until 7:30 p.m. The main Anne Kolb site does say that, but I don't think that's correct. Broward Park press release dated 3/8/21 says hours are limited to:

9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for nature centers
9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for regional parks/natural areas

Going by that, even today - not just in February - it should closed at 5 p.m., or 6 p.m. at latest if (for some reason) Anne Kolb was considered a park/natural area.

He seems to suggest that Noemi would have a decent amount of time to spend at the area, but I'm skeptical. If my mapping of the bus schedule is correct, she could not have exited the bus any earlier than 5:02 p.m.

If she exited at Sheridan S/Anne Kolb PK , it's 0.5 miles/10 minutes to walk inside Anne Kolb

View attachment 289378
View attachment 289384

But there's no crosswalk or light - so I doubt she exited here.

Here's the walking route from A1A/Sheridan:

View attachment 289385

Google Maps, for whatever reason, won't show this route. If you put in walking directions from A1A/Sheridan to Anne Kolb, it maps a fairly roundabout route that's 8.7 miles and nearly three hours. But there is a sidewalk, which adds about 0.4 miles.

Let's round up to 1.0 mile, maybe 20 minutes? The bus schedule says it drives past Sheridan/US 1 at 5:02 p.m., which is about 1.7 miles from A1A/Sheridan. So a conservative time to arrive there -maybe 5:08 p.m.? 20 minutes to walk to the gate of Anne Kolb - 5:30. It seems to me it's a really short period of time to enjoy the center.
There’s a bus stop in front of Anne Kolb entrance.

There’s a bus stop in front of Anne Kolb entrance.

Yes, I believe that's Sheridan/Anne Kolb PK. However, there's no stop light or crosswalk. And LE says that she exited at the 800 Sheridan block so I'm inclined to believe that she did exit at A1A/Sheridan and walked a mile to the nature center entrance.

Omg wouldn’t that be crazy, it looks like a straight shot , around 30 ish miles. Is there a chance she somehow fell in somewhere and made her way that far?? I know the missing time frame doesn’t match but I am just trying to hope she is alive and safe somewhere. My oldest is on the spectrum and I can’t imagine

Attachments

• BD7F4219-3353-490F-83CF-09A4C5BCBB3C.jpeg
    BD7F4219-3353-490F-83CF-09A4C5BCBB3C.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 10
I can’t find any missing women on March 3rd from palm beach county. Is it possible they asked the woman and she was confused about times and dates, where she is from? I searched fb and the palm beach county sites.

I am guessing they came to the estimate that the woman had been in the storm drain since @ March 3 by estimating how long a human could survive there. I am sure someone scholarly has the formulas and calculations to determine that. And while that may be accurate, perhaps this woman was ‘lost’ prior to that date, and only ended up down there somehow someway later. I truly hope this IS Noemi. It would be one of the best outcomes we could hope for.

I am guessing they came to the estimate that the woman had been in the storm drain since @ March 3 by estimating how long a human could survive there. I am sure someone scholarly has the formulas and calculations to determine that. And while that may be accurate, perhaps this woman was ‘lost’ prior to that date, and only ended up down there somehow someway later. I truly hope this IS Noemi. It would be one of the best outcomes we could hope for.

Likely not her I know but I still hope and wish, would it be possible for someone to survive longer drinking dirty water and doing things like that to survive? The drain she was rescued from, the grate was bolted so they believe she entered somewhere a good distance away. I don’t know much about it but could someone fall in a body of water and end up in the drain system? She was too weak to stand at all when they pulled her out.

Unless I misread, authorities think this person has been missing since March 3, not stuck there since March 3.

Unless I misread, authorities think this person has been missing since March 3, not stuck there since March 3.
That seems like what they are thinking, I just wonder if they are going on what she says or they found her missing persons report. I looked on all the sites and on Facebook and Instagram, I couldn’t find a missing woman reported on March 3rd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back