FL FL - Pasco Co., WhtMale 524UFML, 30-50, Harley Davidson, swastika tats, Jan'89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
its kind of interesting that they don't list locations in Florida...

<modsnip: broken link> Looks like NLUS was bought out by Alsco, a national company.

Contact Us | Alsco

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: broken link>

Looks like NLUS was bought out by Alsco, a national company.

Contact Us | Alsco

Just emailed Alsco. Thanks Kpdx! I had not searched far enough to see that National Linen and Uniform Services had been sold to Alsco. I will let you guys know as soon as I hear from them. So far, the Alsco email has not bounced back.

cold-case
<modsnip: broken link/image>

snippets from above link

Please note the TOP of the tattoo is that of an Egyptian 'skull' in headdress. Association to the Pharaohs MC??

The HfD is most likely Harley f'n Davidson (note: the shield and wings that are strongly associated to their symbol).

The pants perhaps Randy is a style or a last name vs a first name? That is if the pants aren't second hand?

Also curious if this person has been inquired to as far as possible id for the deceased (even though there is no Randy in his name)?

not listed on rule out, timeline good, clothing a match and height similar. unfortunately, no notes about glasses (which could be a red herring), dental bridges or tattoos.

looks like his car was dumped...but LKA location and car dump site only 1 hr away from UID site.

Could've been a robbery.

Another interesting connection...UID had bird shots in his pockets. William Goodmon was said to always carry a .357 Magnum. In doing a little googling, it appears that bird shots are used with handguns for shooting pests or snakes at close range.

Might be useful for someone in the lawn mower business.

Something that this case reminded me of is Aileen Wuornos. Does anyone know if there was ever mention that there could be more murders/missing persons that could have been perpetrated by her? She did have a victim from Clearwater in 89 and one found in Pasco in 90. All shot with a gun I believe.

Something that this case reminded me of is Aileen Wuornos. Does anyone know if there was ever mention that there could be more murders/missing persons that could have been perpetrated by her? She did have a victim from Clearwater in 89 and one found in Pasco in 90. All shot with a gun I believe.
Fascinating... I don't remember Aileen Wuornos dismembering anyone - did she do that???

Just emailed Alsco. Thanks Kpdx! I had not searched far enough to see that National Linen and Uniform Services had been sold to Alsco. I will let you guys know as soon as I hear from them. So far, the Alsco email has not bounced back.

Namus states that the work pants had 2 spots of red paint on them if that's a help.

Detective Boyer is aware of this thread so any clue we can help with is going to help him.

I know the glasses might be a red herring but I thought I would go looking for them:

DMacKenzie.jpg
Edited to add: RULED OUT
Douglas R. MacKenzie
Missing since July 2, 1985 from Kissimmee, Osceola County, Florida
Convicted murderer Larry David Mooney, confessed to killing Doug MacKenzie in a dispute over a Harley-Davidson motorcycle.

PVDeshayes.jpg

Phillip Verne Deshayes
Missing since June 2, 1986 from Yreka, Siskiyou County, California
3947DMCA - Phillip Verne Deshayes

david_bruce_rea_1.jpg

David Bruce Rea
Missing since December 2, 1985 from Michigan

jeffrey_allen_coonradt_1.jpg

Jeffrey Allen Coonradt
Missing since December 20, 1987 from California

Up to date rule out list.

Kipling Hess III 1966 Florida
Douglas McKenzie 1952 Florida
Jackson Orvin 1959 Florida
Randolph Sedlack 1960 Virginia
Charles Wood 1979 Alabama

I don't think this biker was wearing designer eyeglasses. that would have been a major biker fashion faux pas.

The old reconstruction looks nothing like the new one...

GetImage.asp

The old reconstruction actually resembles William Carl Reed who I had posted before on this thread...WCR's hair looks darker but my brother has brown hair with reddish natural highlights and in black and white photos his hair looks dark.

BReed1.jpg

link

I thought that the old reconstruction looked a lot like Michael Bidwell, but I'm not sure that his other information is consistent with the UID.

1690478552133.jpeg

Want to ask a moderator how to search on missing persons better than I seem capable of now (and, yes....I did read the tips :))...

But worked with a guy in the mid 80's who's brother had gone 'missing'...and the sketches bear a 'reasonable' resemblance...assuming these brothers looked alike...co-worker was a huge Harley fan...

I 'googled' my former co-worker, but facebook doesn't look active and I don't have Facebook (kind of old-fashioned that way)...

Also googled "Randy" with my co-workers last name...showed one person with no details/data...

So..I'm 'pitching pennies in the dark'...but any guidance appreciated...

Thanks...

Tucarra, do you know if your former co-worker's family ever reported the guy missing?

Ron Knutson was a member of the Mescaleros Motorcycle gang when he went missing on December 21, 1982. He also wore glasses. The negatives are that he is a bit taller than the estimate for the UID and he went missing from Morongo Valley, CA which is a long way from Florida. It's sort of difficult to determine the shape of his face because of his beard in the photo.

1690478613689.jpeg

Ron Knutson was a member of the Mescaleros Motorcycle gang when he went missing on December 21, 1982. He also wore glasses. The negatives are that he is a bit taller than the estimate for the UID and he went missing from Morongo Valley, CA which is a long way from Florida. It's sort of difficult to determine the shape of his face because of his beard in the photo.
1690478630779.jpeg The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

My first thought when I saw that picture was, "Wow, that's him."

1690478726695.jpeg

The tattoos don't match up...which could be due to decomp. LKA and UID est. death leaves a lot of time which may not necessarily be a problem with a drifter--but seems like someone would have known if he was apt to wander...especially since it would appear LE is in touch with family (DNA submitted).

It would be helpful if we could see his dental chart:banghead:

Height, we have seen in numerous cases, is not always super reliable for exclusion but

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back