FL FL - Pasco Co., WhtMale 524UFML, 30-50, Harley Davidson, swastika tats, Jan'89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a thought. Has this Tattoo actually been distributed to any of the tattoo magazines (the ones that are still around) or has been distributed to tattoo shops in South Dakota (that are owned by old timers that would of been around in that era)
Also another thought has anyone distributed flyers of this guys photo and tattoos at any of the Bike Rallies in Florida.. They are held around the same time every year and pretty much the same people go.well every year there are more new people.. But a lot of the original bikers do this.. It's big Iam sure someone had seen the guy there or remember him if he was there.

I think these are the original photos of the tattoos --

Last edited by a moderator:
One might expect this guy to have a shaved head , as opposed to long hair, not have his teeth fixed, nor be wearing designer glasses, considering his tattoos, imo.
Does not quite fit "redneck" or " skinhead" , although the long hair /tattoos says " biker, " the glasses do not.
Speculation.

I was a photo editor for magazines for many years and it made me think about this guy being at bike week in Florida or any bike events. There are usually photographers shooting. Photographers have many images but only 1 or 2 actually get seen or published from an event or shoot and the rest are edited out and the photographer keeps them.
I came across a couple of photographers or people that have been and taken photos at bike week in Florida in the 1980s 1987 and 1988.
Maybe detective Boyer can get in touch with them since they were actually shooting watching and observing,if they remembered anyone like the John Doe or if anything comes up in their files that matchs the shoes tattoos or anything for that matter.
Just my thoughts that it could be another avenue that might not has been traveled.

Magnum Photos - Login/Registration

1987 Florida Trip

<modsnip: broken link>

Daytona Beach – The Selvedge Yard

Pulsating Paula
the selvedge yard daytona beach

Oh and something I have been a bit confused.. Maybe it was discussed somewhere and I missed it but how come does the first John does have short feathered bowl hair cut and the second has long stringy parted in the middle hair.. How was that determined? I am a bit confused and also the guy looks really super clean shaven.. Bikers I know a few are usually not..there is always even a bit of scruff.

but if he was murdered behind some beef among them, they wont id him.

Just a thought. Has this Tattoo actually been distributed to any of the tattoo magazines (the ones that are still around) or has been distributed to tattoo shops in South Dakota (that are owned by old timers that would of been around in that era)
Also another thought has anyone distributed flyers of this guys photo and tattoos at any of the Bike Rallies in Florida.. They are held around the same time every year and pretty much the same people go.well every year there are more new people.. But a lot of the original bikers do this.. It's big Iam sure someone had seen the guy there or remember him if he was there.

Oh and something I have been a bit confused.. Maybe it was discussed somewhere and I missed it but how come does the first John does have short feathered bowl hair cut and the second has long stringy parted in the middle hair.. How was that determined? I am a bit confused and also the guy looks really super clean shaven.. Bikers I know a few are usually not..there is always even a bit of scruff.

Generally when you're looking at reconstructions and sketches, things like hairstyle and expression are the artist's best guess. So there will be different interpretations, or sometimes they'll do several sketches showing different options--somewhere upthread there's a sketch showing this UID without glasses, for instance. So when you're looking at different sketches, you kind of need to pay attention to the things that are similar and consider that the differences may be estimates or even guesses.

The sketches give me the impression of a guy who probably has a very light beard, so even if he was a bit scruffy it might not show much. The clothes he's wearing make me think he might be more of a motorcycle mechanic rather than a full-time on the road biker.

Ok now I understand it a little better. Its just a little strange how for so long the john doe had short hair (that if he had long hair in the first place I think it would of been mentioned. Makes me think the original had short hair.. I don't know what the person has to guide themselves with to make the reconstruction.. I find it all really interesting and fascinating and extremely difficult!. Also do you happen to know how they determine the hair color?

and yes I agree with you after thinking more about this today and talking over with my husband

about the uniform pants with the tag He was a car mechanic for 10 years and wore the same pants.

I believe the guy was and Mechanic or a Machinist. There s a machine shop across from me, they wear the dark blue dickies uniform pants. there is a truck that comes and picks up the uniforms every week to get them cleaned. I see the truck come by every week its calls CINTAS. Also my husband told me that the company measures each person and gets the correct size for them and that is why each has the the persons name. I am sure the numbers also mean something. Its a shame that the numbers are not clear in the photo.. that would actually be great info

Generally when you're looking at reconstructions and sketches, things like hairstyle and expression are the artist's best guess. So there will be different interpretations, or sometimes they'll do several sketches showing different options--somewhere upthread there's a sketch showing this UID without glasses, for instance. So when you're looking at different sketches, you kind of need to pay attention to the things that are similar and consider that the differences may be estimates or even guesses.

The sketches give me the impression of a guy who probably has a very light beard, so even if he was a bit scruffy it might not show much. The clothes he's wearing make me think he might be more of a motorcycle mechanic rather than a full-time on the road biker.

One might expect this guy to have a shaved head , as opposed to long hair, not have his teeth fixed, nor be wearing designer glasses, considering his tattoos, imo.
Does not quite fit "redneck" or " skinhead" , although the long hair /tattoos says " biker, " the glasses do not.
Speculation.

With the glasses, he probably liked the shape of them. He screams biker to me.
Course I see this pic on Paula's FB page after I submit lol

This guy could have been a biker. Clean shaven means nothing. Some guys can't grow a beard or facial hair. Possible he had a small mustache, we simply do not know unless there was skin and hair left on his face like his arms

I was a photo editor for magazines for many years and it made me think about this guy being at bike week in Florida or any bike events. There are usually photographers shooting. Photographers have many images but only 1 or 2 actually get seen or published from an event or shoot and the rest are edited out and the photographer keeps them.
I came across a couple of photographers or people that have been and taken photos at bike week in Florida in the 1980s 1987 and 1988.
Maybe detective Boyer can get in touch with them since they were actually shooting watching and observing,if they remembered anyone like the John Doe or if anything comes up in their files that matchs the shoes tattoos or anything for that matter.
Just my thoughts that it could be another avenue that might not has been traveled.

http://www.magnumphotos.com/C.aspx?VP3=SearchResult&ALID=24PV7CHFB5L

http://www.whereisbobl.com/1987/1987-03-fl-trip/1987-03-fl-trip.html

http://floridasidecarproducts.com/sidecar_pictures/travel_pictures

https://selvedgeyard.com/tag/daytona-beach/

Pulsating Paula
the selvedge yard daytona beach

Not sure if I suggested Paula when I 1st started following him, I suggested it for Buckskin Girl. Paula also has a FB page Photography by Pulsating Paula, she has thousands of photos up. I'm friends with Paula, one of my very close friends (more like a sister) did Paula's tat. I'm in the issue featuring her tat, I scanned my mag for them lol I do not have time to pick thru her albums, I usually look when she adds them.

Course I see this pic on Paula's FB page after I submit lol

This guy could have been a biker. Clean shaven means nothing. Some guys can't grow a beard or facial hair. Possible he had a small mustache, we simply do not know unless there was skin and hair left on his face like his arms

Not sure if I suggested Paula when I 1st started following him, I suggested it for Buckskin Girl. Paula also has a FB page Photography by Pulsating Paula, she has thousands of photos up. I'm friends with Paula, one of my very close friends (more like a sister) did Paula's tat. I'm in the issue featuring her tat, I scanned my mag for them lol I do not have time to pick thru her albums, I usually look when she adds them.

Those pics on Paula's page are fabulous, excellent for research!
See what you mean about the glasses looking neat- they possibly double as bug and dust blockers too when biking.

(snipped for focus

It's a very typical look for the time. I've got a picture of my brother where he looks pretty much the same facially.

I came across this John Doe found in Texas and it looked very similar to how the florida John Doe died with 2 gun shot wounds to the head and from His clothing he seemed like a biker. Both guys are about similar height also. Don't know it could be nothing but it caught my eye with the similarities.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1204umtx.html

I came across this John Doe found in Texas and it looked very similar to how the florida John Doe died with 2 gun shot wounds to the head and from His clothing he seemed like a biker. Both guys are about similar height also. Don't know it could be nothing but it caught my eye with the similarities.

The Doe Network: Case File 1204UMTX

Shame he's not on Texas DPS unfortunately there's no photos on his NamUs profile UP #4493

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1204umtx.html

Both Does have reddish hair too, spider web Doe is described as having auburn hair and this one as having sandy red hair, maybe they are related?

Sturgis (SD) bike week would be a good time for someone to pass out flyers to see if anyone recognizes the tattoos/UP.

Sturgis (SD) bike week would be a good time for someone to pass out flyers to see if anyone recognizes the tattoos/UP.

Daytona FL bike week would probably be better for our guy here

Couldn't hurt to do both, but since the 2016 event has already come and gone, and Sturgis is in August, might as well seize the moment and start there, or at other meets coming up. Laconia is next week. :)

I think "HFD" from the tattoo stands for Harley *advertiser censored**ing Davidson because the shield shape the letters are in is the same as the Harley Davidson logo and the wings coming from behind the shield are Harley Davidson imagery as well.

ooh good eye!... that looks good.. except I think our John Doe Might be a bit shorter.. It would be great to know if this Kenneth Guy was a Mechanic and if he wore cowboy boots.. and if there were any other photos where you could actually see the Nazi tattoo that is mentioned!
Has this missing persons been suggested? Kenneth Eugene O'neil http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/837dmca.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps
Back