FL FL - Patty & Peggy McDaniel, 17 yo twins, Pompano Beach, 15 Sept 1979

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the McDaniel twins mom still has anything that they wrote? She said her daughters wrote to her when they were in trouble and she knew which one it was by the writing. She also said she didn't keep those letters at the time but maybe she has something else that could be compared. We have EDJD's journal entry for handwriting comparison.

Reactions: BRS
I see the resemblance, but what about the height? EDJD was tall, 5'11. Unless height is completely off... these girls were short! Not saying it's not possible, they do look similar.
attachment.php

After looking at this photo though, I'm not so sure about Peggy, her smile and nose doesn't look like EDJD. Just my opinion though, I'm no face analyst :)

Attachments

• C9ZLfASUIAAGv8Q.jpg
    C9ZLfASUIAAGv8Q.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 209
I see the resemblance, but what about the height? EDJD was tall, 5'11. Unless height is completely off... these girls were short! Not saying it's not possible, they do look similar.
attachment.php

After looking at this photo though, I'm not so sure about Peggy, her smile and nose doesn't look like EDJD. Just my opinion though, I'm no face analyst :)

I really think that the height of 4' 6" is wrong-- it was listed as 5' 6" in news articles published at the time. And this picture, IMO, shows it HAS to be wrong. They are standing next to a dinning room table with a chair and the table is just above their KNEES. The average dinning room table is 29-30 inches. If the girls were only 54" tall, that table would be at their waists in this picture. JMO, but they look 5' 6" or taller in this photo.

I really think that the height of 4' 6" is wrong-- it was listed as 5' 6" in news articles published at the time. And this picture, IMO, shows it HAS to be wrong. They are standing next to a dinning room table with a chair and the table is just above their KNEES. The average dinning room table is 29-30 inches. If the girls were only 54" tall, that table would be at their waists in this picture. JMO, but they look 5' 6" or taller in this photo.

Duh... I'm silly sometimes. I didn't even really observe their height in the photo, but you're right, 4'6 is like a child's height.

Has anyone submitted them? I believe they both have DNA and dental records, I believe.

maybe one saw the other get killed and ran

Can we get a side by side pic?

The noses look slightly different don't they?

I thought that, too, but I wasn't sure if it was due to the way their heads are tilted.

17992351_1364011693691345_8312167393183843385_n.jpg
th

Can anyone make these about the same size for comparison? I think Patty more closely favors EDJD.

yeah, even their slight grin looks similar. Which sister had the dead boyfriend?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1a social.jpg
    1a social.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 196
Did El Dorado Jane wear contacts or glasses?

I feel like patty does as well, but the glasses kind of throw me off. If she needed glasses wouldn't EDJD have had glasses or contacts? I suppose if it wasn't that bad she could have gone without. They have the same larger/ square jawline, my jaw is just like that too. (In fact Patty and Peggy look eerily similar to my mom when she was that age.)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Namus has much clearer photos to look for resemblances. It may be the angle of the photo or angle of the head, but Peggy's nose looks more like a "button nose" with a turned up tip than Patty's. Unfortunately I think Patty's glasses kind of shadow some of her features

Attachments

• img_72933.jpeg
    img_72933.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 167
  • img_72934.jpeg
    img_72934.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 172
I know it says the twins have blue eyes, but they sure do look brown in all these photos.

12 years difference between the pics, different make-up, dyed hair and no glasses could account for the slight differences in appearance, IMO. Even with all that, I see the same jaw line, same face shape, same hair texture and her eyebrow line is the closest match I've seen to EDJD, IMO. I think if we had a pic of her without glasses the nose and eyes would be easier to compare. I would also like to see a profile pic of the twins to get a batter idea of their nose shape. JMO.

Of the two, Patty looks more similar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back