Found Deceased FL - Phillip 5, Karma 6, Phillip Zilliot 25 & Rain Mancini 26, Endangered, last seen 12:30am in Nottingham Trail area, Hudson, 12 Jun 2024 *homicide*

JUN 15, 2024
While the medical examiner is still working to identify the remains, the sheriff’s office still considers the Zilliots as missing people. Nocco said he hopes there is a chance the children are still alive.

“We believe they may be on the property deceased, but we do not know that definitively,” the sheriff said. “And we will do everything we can to track them down. We pray to God they’re alive somewhere.”

Shelly Zilliot says she wants everyone to know that each of her missing family members hold a special place in her heart.

"My daughter Karma, she just finished school and she would get off the bus and tell me what she learned," she said. "My grandson wanted to be a ninja... He wants to be a ninja... I just really need to know they're okay."

This disgusting piece of crap took his own little girl to her mother before dawn. But yet there’s 2 other precious children he wouldn’t / couldn’t / didn’t save or ensure their safety?!?! I’d like to see him get the death penalty and live a miserable existence in prison isolation.

This is so heinous, so grotesque... This man is a MONSTER.

"...he claimed the couple killed their own children..."

Sickening. IMO

I can’t imagine the horror those children, including his own daughter, saw or heard that night. The fire pit smells had to be nauseating.

Those precious children, all 3! could have been taken to safety!

The investigation began Thursday afternoon when a sister of Atwood’s friend tipped off authorities about the killings, records show.

Her brother said that Atwood called him asking for help burning trash. When he answered the video call, he saw a puddle of blood and the bodies of adults and children, the affidavit states.

Deputies made a wellness check at the property but found nothing suspicious. One deputy noticed a fire, still smoldering and smoking.

Well thats it. Burns 4 people. And all he has to do is go to jail now. He probably knows jail already. (just my totally pissed off opinion)
And wait forever for his death sentence.

Nocco said the family was “transient, going from one place to another,” per ABC Action News.

"Their living situation was never the best,” he said, adding that “they were staying at Rory's for awhile and something happened. An argument came out of this one.”

Atwood, who was convicted of battery in 2022, has pleaded not guilty to the murder charge and has been assigned a public defender, online court records show. PEOPLE was not immediately able to reach his attorney.

Court records released on Monday showed that the family of four lived with Atwood on a 10-acre property in Hudson, located about 44 miles north-northwest ot Tampa, the Tampa Bay Times reported.

According to the affidavit, Atwood confirmed the identity of the remains of the missing family to deputies. He allegedly told deputies that he burned their bodies after a fight broke out between himself, Phillip Zilliot and Mancini.

According to the affidavit, Atwood had evicted the family from the residence on June 1 when they stopped paying rent. The family stopped by the residence on June 12 and stayed for several hours to collect their belongings, Atwood allegedly told deputies. The group allegedly had been drinking when an argument ensued.

Atwood claimed he got into an argument with Mancini, who allegedly threatened his daughter while Zilliot II attacked him with a knife,

That is a rough last post for RM to have made.

Fingers crossed for better news, but it seems from the livestream that it's obviously not looking good.

imo
Yes yes...... that last post of RM.... (Rain Cade on FB) . So chilling
I really do hope the family can and will take that down.....

I cant even bring myself to post the articles. Its all I can do to even read them. So ghastly. So very disturbing. There are some days when I wonder if any us can keep doing this...
Oh my. Feeling the same.
Gut wrenching crimes involving children lately.

One this morning getting 0 coverage ..a 4-year old adorable child killed by her 23 year old mother and her 16 year old boyfriend.

I really do think I have to take a break--just hard to quit following LISK case. At least no young children.

The property where this went down appears to be titled to a female family member's (same surname) revocable trust since 2005. Either he lives there with permission from a still living trustee or Atwood is the remainder beneficiary of that trust. not sure.

that story Rory came up with was ridiculous. Rain and Phillip (sr) both armed with knives, Rain menacing his 4 year old with hers and Phillip menacing and attacking him with his. Then, after he heroically disarms them both Phillip manages to pull a thus far hidden gun on him which he proceeds to drop thank goodness them our hero Rory dives for the gun, Phillip retrieves it and Rory proceeds to again disarm Phillip and gets hold of the gun, but no, our hero doesn't use it to force the victims from his home, oh no, he tosses it outside of the bedroom. Agressor Phillip of course then retreives said gun and then both men fight for it. Rain is injured in this fight with multiple gunshot wounds. Hero shoots Phillip by wrestling the gun around to face him.

Somehow even though Rain and Philip are now dead, Rory somehow knows that they had previously killed their children and disposed of them in the very burn pit that he would use to dispose of them.

Man this guy is not even a good liar. He had plenty of time to come up with something better, but he didn't because he thought he had gotten away with it by burning all his victims and his couch in the burn pit. He didn't count on his own idoitic facetime with friend which clearly showed dead adults and children in the background.

you can't make this ish up SMDH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aggie_C
Back