FL FL - Reny Jose, 21, Panama City Beach, 3 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a question that may not be relevant to the disappearance of Reny Jose, but I'm just curious: Where is he from, originally? I guess where his family lives..

I have a question that may not be relevant to the disappearance of Reny Jose, but I'm just curious: Where is he from, originally? I guess where his family lives..

I believe he is of Indian descent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean in the US- is Reny from the Houston area, near Rice U?

Yes, shades of Brittanee Drexel and Lauren Spierer...

The problem with college spring break-- there are so many opportunities for accidental deaths. And as we have seen, sometimes people try to cover up accidental deaths for fear of getting in trouble and leave a family in agony missing their loved one.

This is a random thought and I have no special reason to believe this could have happened to Reny, but I am willing to bet there are plenty of intoxicated drivers in PCB during spring break season. Could he have been hit? Especially if he was 'tripping' (or whatever you call it) and acting unpredictably/walking in the street. Someone could have stripped him of the identifying items he was wearing/carrying and then disposed of the body elsewhere?

Ugh. I hope he is found safe, but I don't have a great feeling about this one...

One thing that bothers me is the friend who stated that Reny took LSD and spoke of suicide. If this is true, what kind of friend are you to leave your buddy who is experiencing the effects of LSD and talking about ending his life? Do you just waltz away, thereby, declaring that you had more fun things to do?

Also, although not entirely impossible, I find it difficult to believe that a 4.0 college student in mechanical engineering, one who practiced Hinduism, would all of a sudden decide to take a hallucinogenic, even while on Spring Break. He is described as being the pillar in the family. That does not indicate a weakness to succumbing to peer pressure.

If no charges are brought against the other 19 students who were staying at the rental property in PCB, then, LEO should immediately determine who supplied Reny with the illegal drugs and charge them with distribution of an illegal substance.

One thing that bothers me is the friend who stated that Reny took LSD and spoke of suicide. If this is true, what kind of friend are you to leave your buddy who is experiencing the effects of LSD and talking about ending his life? Do you just waltz away, thereby, declaring that you had more fun things to do?

Also, although not entirely impossible, I find it difficult to believe that a 4.0 college student in mechanical engineering, one who practiced Hinduism, would all of a sudden decide to take a hallucinogenic, even while on Spring Break. He is described as being the pillar in the family. That does not indicate a weakness to succumbing to peer pressure.

If no charges are brought against the other 19 students who were staying at the rental property in PCB, then, LEO should immediately determine who supplied Reny with the illegal drugs and charge them with distribution of an illegal substance.

I do understand your point, but even the best student and young person can have a moment of curiosity/weakness, especially on Spring Break. Even though I know this is isn't what you mean, it doesn't make them any less of an incredible kid.

I do agree with you that it's unbelievable that anybody would abandon their friend that claimed to be suicidal.

Reny was last seen at 6:30 p.m. That was around sunset. I can imagine him watching the sunset from the beach. But the clothes thing makes no sense to me. Why place the clothes in a trash can if you are going for a dip or if you are suicidal?

Reny was last seen at 6:30 p.m. That was around sunset. I can imagine him watching the sunset from the beach. But the clothes thing makes no sense to me. Why place the clothes in a trash can if you are going for a dip or if you are suicidal?

On the day he Dissappeared, it would have been dark at that time. It was before the time change, so almost dark at 6:00, completely dark by 6:30.

PCB has a reputation....a bad one they are trying to overcome.....for spring break. If you pull up the news from there you see articles about all kinds of incidents resulting from drinking and ones about the communities wanting to put a stop to it.its really out of control down there. One of the reasons we stopped going to the beach there at all.

Wasn't there a guy also from FL (but older - married w/ kids I think) who went missing a few months ago. He had been at a barber shop or something?

And wasn't he stripped of his clothes and then found in his car in a garage or something odd?

The clothes and FL thing made me think of it.

And then there was the guy I think in Australia who led groups or something and he was found in a river (maybe also clothes-less...like he had given his stuff away?)

Find Reny FB works for me.
Thanks! I can now visit it, too. It must have just come back up in the last couple of hours as this morning it seemed inaccessible.

On the day he Dissappeared, it would have been dark at that time. It was before the time change, so almost dark at 6:00, completely dark by 6:30.

PCB has a reputation....a bad one they are trying to overcome.....for spring break. If you pull up the news from there you see articles about all kinds of incidents resulting from drinking and ones about the communities wanting to put a stop to it.its really out of control down there. One of the reasons we stopped going to the beach there at all.

Is Panama Beach in the central time zone? I thought it was eastern.

Yes, it's central.

The other missing man Traveling Bug asked about I think was one who went missing from Orlando. That would be 7 hours SE of PCB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71
Back