FL FL - Rosemary Day, 27, Jacksonville, 21 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You guys, I went to her missing pg and it's gone.

So then I went to this article
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...s-search-jacksonvilles-rosemary-day-continues

Almost at the bottom are 2 names that were passing out flyers with the initials JSA and LH easy to find JSA fb pg.

Then on her pg is LH

On his pg is Rosemary's sister initials...T D L

On her pg she states her sister got her wings first...posted Sept 7 of this year

Sadly I think she is gone.

Can't find anything in MSM

Thanks for sleuthing, Coldpizza! :seeya:

Actually... I can still enter her missing page and her FaceBook page...

Missing Page... This Thread - Page 1 - Post #3 - by poster jwpmoyer.

Maybe the link I supplied for the Missing page doesn't work... but try the first link provided on page 1 of this thread... because it still works.

Yes.. Rosemary's sister is very involved in finding Rosemary... and I believe Camdenres is in contact with her.

So we may be seeing some action here soon! :skip:

read my last post and go to her sisters fb pg, am I losing my mind lol?

Do you see where she posts about her sis?

read my last post and go to her sisters fb pg, am I losing my mind lol?

Do you see where she posts about her sis?

:giggle: I am certain you are NOT losing your mind... :giggle:

But I am rather techno impaired, so I am slow maneuvering the internet blackholes of the universe!

Your question regarding another sister passing would be a great one to ask Camdenres.. in fact any questions you all have maybe post or save to ask Camdenres!

Won't she be surprised when she comes on here and is asked to answer a gajillion questions! Tee! Hee!

However... while trying to figure out about the possibility of another sister in this family I came across these misc. factoids:

- Rosemary was a Miss Orange Park High School Contestant!

- She was on Teen Court (Law) ( she must be sooo smart, as is indicated in many references to her)

-On October 3, 2011 there is a pic of Rosemary with a darling kitten (but aren't ALL kittens darling? :heart:..) and a post that says the kitten is missing too!

You guys, I went to her missing pg and it's gone.

So then I went to this article
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...s-search-jacksonvilles-rosemary-day-continues

Almost at the bottom are 2 names that were passing out flyers with the initials JSA and LH easy to find JSA fb pg.

Then on her pg is LH

On his pg is Rosemary's sister initials...T D L

On her pg she states her sister got her wings first...posted Sept 7 of this year

Sadly I think she is gone.

Can't find anything in MSM

Okay... I think I know what you are talking about now...

Sister BP talks about earning, or getting, free wings to BW3... which sounds like an amusement park... or a recreation area of some kind. I saw that on 9-18-11 on the Missing page.

In fact... the sis was asking if some supporters had left since she mentioned these wings to BW3, and was afraid she had offended someone?

Maybe a Floridian will know what BW3 is... and I will try googling it!

Aha! I googled and found BW3...

Buffalo Wings 3 was a NE Florida Gamewatch Host... but it closed in June.

I believe that is the reference to "wings"... not as in angels... :angel:

:seeya:

I have a question... Was there any surveillance video at the Golden Corral and/or surrounding area on the day Rosemary went missing?

Oh my, well under the post she mentioned about her sis getting her wings, someone else posts so sorry about the loss of your sister.:waitasec:

I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation, it just through me for a loop.

A few different pics of Rosemary. What a beautiful woman.

Attachments

• Rosemary-Day_1-206x300.jpg
    Rosemary-Day_1-206x300.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Story.jpg
    Story.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 10
  • tumblr_m4dyg12rVf1rwwvy0o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m4dyg12rVf1rwwvy0o1_500.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 11
Rosemary was last seen on May 21st, 2011 at this (I think) Golden Corral on Blanding Blvd. (With abusive ex- JSIII?)

Attachments

• Golden Corral Blanding Blvd.jpg
    Golden Corral Blanding Blvd.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 17
Justice Coalition, others offering $5K for return of missing woman
January 5, 2012

snipped...Rosemary Day was last seen at her Westside apartment on May 22nd after what police say was a domestic dispute.

http://www.wokv.com/news/news/local/justice-coalition-others-offering-5k-return-missin/nGGXm/

The other report posted here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Rosemary Day - 27 years old - Jacksonville - 21-May-2011

says: Rosemary was last seen at a Golden Corral on Blanding Boulevard May 21st.

January 5, 2012

snipped...Rosemary Day was last seen at her Westside apartment on May 22nd after what police say was a domestic dispute.

http://www.wokv.com/news/news/local/justice-coalition-others-offering-5k-return-missin/nGGXm/

The other report posted here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Rosemary Day - 27 years old - Jacksonville - 21-May-2011

And this one states the argument was on the 25th..

"Neighbors told investigators they last saw Day driving from the apartment after an argument with Smith. The report lists the day of the argument as May 25, though a neighbor told The Times-Union it occurred four days earlier."

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...onvilles-rosemary-day-continues#ixzz26kB4Mzhy

And this one states the argument was on the 25th..

"Neighbors told investigators they last saw Day driving from the apartment after an argument with Smith. The report lists the day of the argument as May 25, though a neighbor told The Times-Union it occurred four days earlier."

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2011-08-25/story/prayers-fliers-search-jacksonvilles-rosemary-day-continues#ixzz26kB4Mzhy"

:waitasec: so does that mean the Golden Corral stands as her last known whereabouts ?? (IF the neighbors have it right, then is the GC sighting technically after or before the domestic :confused: )

Maybe camdenres will provide additional details :dunno:

Oh my, well under the post she mentioned about her sis getting her wings, someone else posts so sorry about the loss of your sister.:waitasec:

I found the sisters page you mentioned. A pic was posted of an angel with wings and the sister posted underneath

Then two people commented and said sorry for your loss etc

Not sure if I can post a link to the FB page but please delete if the above is not allowed x

Keep that question in mind.... Because the loss of a sister is an interesting comment!

January 5, 2012

Yes... I noticed inconsistencies of "last seen" And "last seen by".

I wonder what the timeline of that day really is?

webnut, I'm not a mod but I think it's against TOS to copy and paste someone's comment.

You may want to edit and just post the body of the comment.

At least I know I'm not going nuts!

I found the sisters page you mentioned. A pic was posted of an angel with wings and the sister posted underneath

<modsnip>

Then two people commented and said sorry for your loss etc

Not sure if I can post a link to the FB page but please delete if the above is not allowed x

thanks Webnut!

How horribLe that, or if, there is another sister that has passed!

O/T......My iPad typed in "orifice" for me when I typed "or if"!:banghead:

the family seems to be so close and loving!

I'm off to do RL stuff... I'll be back in a couple of hours!

(As if I'm such a big help... Tee! Hee!)

:peace:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back