FL FL - Rosemary Day, 27, Jacksonville, 21 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may be totally jumping the gun here, but nothing I've read thus far makes a nicey-nice alibi for JS3 (best moniker EVER).

Every last conflicting "Last Seen" date names him: Lunch with him at Golden Corral or (2) disputes at Rosemary's apt involving him.

This MSM report states: James Smith III, the man last seen with Day, told The Times-Union on Wednesday that "I've already talked to the cops downtown."
Smith, 47, declined to say anything more before closing his front door. Police would not answer a reporter's questions about Smith. http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...s-search-jacksonvilles-rosemary-day-continues

Now, WHY is he not under arrest??

BBM

That is sooo my major question...

What kind of alibi... or lack of evidence..... could there be to not have him in LE clutches... unless LE is waiting for him to lead him to Rosemary?

Thanks Tarabull!
Unfortunately, the only info we have is Rosemary's first name, last name & birthdate. No luck.:maddening:

Actually... I started lloking on the site probided by Tarabull... it looks pretty comprehensive!

I put James Smith in the names section.. and found many. I am starting to find those James Smiths that could be JS3 by looking at a possible Date Of Birth of around 1964... I found a James Smith listed several times with a DOB of 10-2-64... which could be his DOB since he was around 47 when Rosemary went missing.

I am now going to another couple of searches to find more specific info.

I'll let you all know what I find.

Actually... I started lloking on the site probided by Tarabull... it looks pretty comprehensive!

I put James Smith in the names section.. and found many. I am starting to find those James Smiths that could be JS3 by looking at a possible Date Of Birth of around 1964... I found a James Smith listed several times with a DOB of 10-2-64... which could be his DOB since he was around 47 when Rosemary went missing.

I am now going to another couple of searches to find more specific info.

I'll let you all know what I find.

Thanks, IHNC!!! I tried James Smith III and got 2 hits, but they are African American.

According to Jacksonville.com

From prayers to Fliers, Search For Jacksonville's Rosemary Day

August 26, 2011

"Police and court records provide details of a stormy relationship between Smith and Day that stretches back more than two years."

So there have to be public records somewhere... there seems to be a trail of records.

Way to go!

It looks from pics on FB that James Smith III is African American.

JMO

If we're talking about the same "JS", friends with the facebook of Rosemary that was posted up thread, he looks Caucasian to me. Maybe bi-racial....of course, I COULD MOST DEFINITELY be wrong!

What? Lemme look at that again...the guy with the fish on his Fb?

On Rosemary's FB friends list.... look at James Smith holding a fish.

I am trying to get an address of him from the map on his page... but it leads me to Friendship Park.

However, Friendship Park (if he does live near the park) is close to the place where Rosemary's car was found.

If we're talking about the same "JS", friends with the facebook of Rosemary that was posted up thread, he looks Caucasian to me. Maybe bi-racial....of course, I COULD MOST DEFINITELY be wrong!

The shadows in the pic do make it hard to differentiate his heritage... but he looks AA or bi-racial to me. But I could be wrong, too! :smile:

Dang... it is making it hard to find an address from Free White Pages since there are a gajillion James Smiths!:banghead:

The shadows in the pic do make it hard to differentiate his heritage... but he looks AA or bi-racial to me. But I could be wrong, too! :smile:

Dang... it is making it hard to find an address from Free White Pages since there are a gajillion James Smiths!:banghead:

I know, right?? I'm thinking Florida = tan.

(I was born in Florida, moved when I was 8...I'd never been so PASTY in my life until then!!) heehee

I know, right?? I'm thinking Florida = tan.

(I was born in Florida, moved when I was 8...I'd never been so PASTY in my life until then!!) heehee

good point about the tan...Florida = tan!

Yes... I live in CA... and when I go to TX to see relatives and friends... their skin is SO much more smooth and pretty because they aren't in the sun so much! :smile:

I was trying to find other pix of JS3 on that "ambiguous" FB page.. and couldn't find ANY to get a better idea of what his physical characteristics are!

He has friends numbering in the thousands... I don't even think I know that many people...:giggle:... but they don't seem to be the Convicted Drug Dealer type... unless I haven't looked closely enough.

Yeah... I would hate to be looking at this guy as THE James Smith III, when he is another James Smith! :what:

good point about the tan...Florida = tan!

Yes... I live in CA... and when I go to TX to see relatives and friends... their skin is SO much more smooth and pretty because they aren't in the sun so much! :smile:

I was trying to find other pix of JS3 on that "ambiguous" FB page.. and couldn't find ANY to get a better idea of what his physical characteristics are!

He has friends numbering in the thousands... I don't even think I know that many people...:giggle:... but they don't seem to be the Convicted drupg dealer type... unless I haven't looked closely enough.

Yeah... I would hate to be looking at this guy as THE James Smith III, whan he is another James Smith! :what:
Me too! I though about friending him...is that a No-No?

Another BIG question I have....

Where could Rosemary's car have been before it was moved to downtown Jacksonville... but after Rosemary went missing?

And how long WAS it on Liberty Street? It didn't seem like LE could pin point the amount of time it was there... they just said that there were cobwebs on or in it!

Another BIG question I have....

Where could Rosemary's car have been before it was moved to downtown Jacksonville... but after Rosemary went missing?

And how long WAS it on Liberty Street? It didn't seem like LE could pin point the amount of time it was there... they just said that there were cobwebs on or in it!

Well, I just tried to google it. When I hear "cobwebs", I'm thinking weathered, dusty, outdoors, etc. But if there were actual "webs made from spiders", those can form over night.

One of the up thread MSM links says the car was unlocked, but not that the windows were down. I'd think cobwebs were formed more quickly with the windows down, but I'm no forensic biologist. :notgood:

"Police said they found the car after someone reported the Toyota had been parked on Liberty Street for a while."

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ksonville-resident-rosemary-day#ixzz26n0YdLEb

What's "a while"?? A day? A week? 3 months?? Grrrrrrrr!

Me too! I though about friending him...is that a No-No?

I am not sure...

I believe I have heard of others that have done that... Even joined dating sites to do some sleuthing! :D

But... Better ask mod....

I think it sounds like a terrific idea, though!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back