FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one bada$$ guy!!

He will never be taken alive. IMO. With having committed two murders, one being LE, he knows his life is doomed and it will be spent in jail.

Hope no one else is hurt or killed.

The other two officers that had separate car crashes were probably driving/ speeding like maniacs! MHO. We see this all the time! They put so many lives in danger in their rush to get to the "hot spot".

The sheriff stated that Loyd may end up facing charges in the death of their deputy (the motorcycle accident during pursuit of Loyd)

A second motorcycle deputy was been hit by a vehicle.

No word on how that deputy is doing if injured.

LEO are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Should the deputy who died have discontinued his pursuit of a man who had already killed a pregnant woman and just today killed an officer attempting to take him into custody?

Had he done so and Loyd killed another individual tomorrow we would hear people grouse about how he should have chased him down today and prevented tomorrow's murder.

This is one bada$$ guy!!

He will never be taken alive. IMO. With having committed two murders, one being LE, he knows his life is doomed and it will be spent in jail.

The other two officers that had separate car crashes were probably driving/ speeding like maniacs! MHO. We see this all the time! They put so many lives in danger in their rush to get to the "hot spot".
You hear sirens and see lights you slow down. Simple as that. It's not so hard for others to be aware of their surroundings while driving. To blame the officer for going fast to the scene of a cop being murdered and finding the suspect, is outrageous.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This is one bada$$ guy!!

No, they were driving in opposite directions and the van turned left in front of the Officer, cutting him off and he crashed into the side of the van.

there is movement

resident being evacuated from that apt complex

Is there a live feed or scanner?

there is my dear

http://www.wesh.com/nowcast

Sorry, I should have linked , but I am doing an attack on bathtub--my muscles have grown you should me

I am the green hulk or whatever it is called

no it was not that bad, I am just trying to grab a chuckle as we go through endless

FL cr%p

at first 10 min ago i was pissed ch 2 is showing the yellow apts

and then it is like oh come on the guys all he has to do out a window and see the army outside

I get it when a suspect is moving and don't want them to know where he is , when locked in the media is not giving anything away

I think 9 has gone back live so something is up

jmo

there is my dear

http://www.wesh.com/nowcast

Sorry, I should have linked , but I am doing an attack on bathtub--my muscles have grown you should me

I am the green hulk or whatever it is called

no it was not that bad, I am just trying to grab a chuckle as we go through endless

FL cr%p

at first 10 min ago i was pissed ch 2 is showing the yellow apts

and then it is like oh come on the guys all he has to do out a window and see the army outside

I get it when a suspect is moving and don't want them to know where he is , when locked in the media is not giving anything away

I think 9 has gone back live so something is up

jmo
Thank you!

local news

apparently, it was not the officer -- a citizen approached her in the wal mart and told her that over there guy is wanted for murder and that is how it began .

We are in rush hour-- do not so the same thing as Pulse (wait) go in

Many folks in PUlse blled out and are dead do not repeat your mistake before nightfall comes moo

This is becoming schizophrenic- they are surrounding him then they are not and then nothing is happening to get him

just go get him this is his second murder thing enough

Go in already - they have evacuated people in their so I think they know he is in there

This is not me really - but go in darkness is coming save us 425 million tax dollars just go in if necc kill him not me but after airport I am tired of this cr*p

go in already

Have no problem with the perp 'going out' in a hail of bullets. But I don't want any more innocent people to be hurt in the process.
This creep shouldn't have been walking the streets; imo.
Rest in peace, Officer Clayton !

Myrt Price ‏@MPriceWFTV [video=twitter;818583863563874309]https://twitter.com/MPriceWFTV/status/818583863563874309[/video]
DFC Lewis was 35 y/o and had been w/ the OCSO since 2005.Officials say he was an esteemed member of Motors/DUI Unit.

"The circumstances surrounding the shooting weren't immediately clear. Clayton approached Loyd after she recognized him or had been tipped off to his whereabouts, police said.

The gunman was wearing a security uniform when he shot the officer, a witness said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...er-shot-walmart-suspect-run-article-1.2941259

BBM

I haven't heard that detail yet.

During the PC he said the perp was wearing a t shirt with the word security on it. I'm paraphrasing but he explained that they see men wearing T shirts with the words FBI, police or security often but they are not officers or uniforms, just shirts with the word printed on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper