FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During the PC he said the perp was wearing a t shirt with the word security on it. I'm paraphrasing but he explained that they see men wearing T shirts with the words FBI, police or security often but they are not officers or uniforms, just shirts with the word printed on them.

Aha. Thanks!

During the PC he said the perp was wearing a t shirt with the word security on it. I'm paraphrasing but he explained that they see men wearing T shirts with the words FBI, police or security often but they are not officers or uniforms, just shirts with the word printed on them.
This is the same shirt he was wearing in his facebook live video with his girlfriend. You would think he would try to hide if he was on the run and not wear the noticeable shirt.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Who is watching the rest community - they got a bunch of them at the scene am now seeing video with him being transported looks like around 40 standing there

looks like this is the motorcycle cop guys

Seems stagnant talking heads are talking about nothing

I think many of the officers standing at honor of these heros are not beat or street cops but perform other duties.

This is one bada$$ guy!!

He will never be taken alive. IMO. With having committed two murders, one being LE, he knows his life is doomed and it will be spent in jail.

Hope no one else is hurt or killed.

The other two officers that had separate car crashes were probably driving/ speeding like maniacs! MHO. We see this all the time! They put so many lives in danger in their rush to get to the "hot spot".

I have watched live all day (I am in central fl. at the moment) and the local news said this officer was not speeding but driving at normal pace when hit.Most motorcycle deaths are from cars making a left turn in front of them.I have heard of several in the last 2 months here in central Florida,all from vehicles making left hand turns
I rode for 5 years with no car in South Florida,and lived,so I know.

I've run into several people recently wearing "FBI" hats or hoodies who, admittedly had no affiliation with LE on any level. When I was maybe 12 I bought a Lifeguard tank top thing with the red cross, don't know why I thought it was cool but I wore it as a swimsuit coverup for at least a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The police are damned if they do or damned if the don't.I believe they are acting out of caution so other innocents do not get hurt and end up with controversy
Please let us give these officers some positive support,they are the ones putting their lives in danger,we are typing on a keyboard.

I have to believe there is someone (maybe more) who knows or even suspects where ML is hiding. Surprised there hasn't been a tip called in hoping for the $60k reward.

Christal Hayes ‏@Journo_Christal [video=twitter;818594709979463684]https://twitter.com/Journo_Christal/status/818594709979463684[/video]
BREAKING: SWAT officer tells me they did not find suspect Markeith Loyd in apartment complex after hours of searching

Go FL -- we have the distinction of the biggest mass shooting in america

the killing of a voice personality

as far as I know the first successful complete interruption of a commercial airport since 911

and today

go FL

Sorry, but don't forget, you have the distinction of being the jury that let off Casey Anthony too. :facepalm:

(Don't hit me)

I have to think they are clueless at this point. Local media is running endless packages

clueless guys

I have to believe there is someone (maybe more) who knows or even suspects where ML is hiding. Surprised there hasn't been a tip called in hoping for the $60k reward.

More than one person is helping this guy hide.He has been hiding for over a month since he shot his pregnant ex girlfriend as she opened the door.I had no idea he was still on the run from that murder.I have been here for several months and I am disgusted by the robberies and killings in the Orlando area.I was born here and have not lived here for 30 years and do not plan on staying.

I have to think they are clueless at this point. Local media is running endless packages

clueless guys

Well when you have a community that keeps it mouth shut and does not give info to police they have a hard time catching bad guys.

Sorry, but don't forget, you have the distinction of being the jury that let off Casey Anthony too. :facepalm:

(Don't hit me)

Followed for like 8 weeks. She did not kill her IMO.

It was fathers day she was in the pool, grandpa's cell phone rang, he lost track

and then they found her

and covered up

They we sacered that simple imo

More than one person is helping this guy hide.He has been hiding for over a month since he shot his pregnant ex girlfriend as she opened the door.I had no idea he was still on the run from that murder.I have been here for several months and I am disgusted by the robberies and killings in the Orlando area.I was born here and have not lived here for 30 years and do not plan on staying.

The weird part for me.. I just looked this case up last night to see if there was anything new.

Well when you have a community that keeps it mouth shut and does not give info to police they have a hard time catching bad guys.

Thank you!

Followed for like 8 weeks. She did not kill her IMO.

It was fathers day she was in the pool, grandpa's cell phone rang, he lost track

and then they found her

and covered up

They we sacered that simple imo
Yikes! I'll have to fill you in on how that's all just wrong. Not on this thread, but yeah we'll chat, friend! She was not innocent.

OCSO FL News ‏@OrangeCoSheriff [video=twitter;818584367270199297]https://twitter.com/OrangeCoSheriff/status/818584367270199297[/video]
That million dollar smile. The consummate professional. That's how we will remember our gentle giant DFC Norm Lewis. RIP. #BigNorm

Because of this worthless perp.. two hard working people who served their communities are gone.
A criminal with 20 felony offenses ,running around free.... Just wrong.

Rest in peace, Norm Lewis !

Im just saddened by more deaths today in FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper