FL FL - Samantha Louise Michelle Fiddler, 29, former girlfriend of Pro Wrestler, Bartow, 19 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i just saw teddy's name in relation to this and i gather it has become quite topical recently. did the outside world basically have little idea on this? the wrestling journalist who wrote what i saw said that teddy and this nefarious character are not persons of interest.

on one hand, unfortunately this stuff like happens all the time (just speculation but drugs/prostitution?)...

it fits into something very topical in western canada these days. young native women and people not caring enough. (this woman was half-native)

seems harsh teddy lost bookings recently over this......... teddy might be a bad person, i'm torn myself. i will say he doesn't strike me as a liar. and he says he was out of contact with her (she was in florida, he says he was in texas. both full-time i mean)
I don't think he did anything either. Why even bother? He's always jumping fom girl to girl, I don't see him going after anyone, he doesn't care. But yeah, he's trash.

the two trespass incidents would probably shed some light.. and i would think the police have alot more info than they are sharing
The last trespassing incident was at a hospital in August and she missed court and was arrested Nov.18 and got out Nov.19.That was the last confirmed sighting.Teddy wrestled that night in LA then a week later in Tijuana and then a few days later in Ford CA.Then the next thing I have was an arrest on 12-12-16 in Tarrant CO Texas and another 1-1-17 in Texas where he spent several months in jail.The concerning thing is his alibi he continues to spew that he was in jail when she disappeared which is absolutely false unless he knows she didn't disappear until later.None of her friends or anyone in that Orlando wrestling community are talking.

the two trespass incidents would probably shed some light.. and i would think the police have alot more info than they are sharing
The last trespassing incident was at a hospital in August and she missed court and was arrested Nov.18 and got out Nov.19.That was the last confirmed sighting.Teddy wrestled that night in LA then a week later in Tijuana and then a few days later in Ford CA.Then the next thing I have was an arrest on 12-12-16 in Tarrant CO Texas and another 1-1-17 in Texas where he spent several months in jail.The concerning thing is his alibi he continues to spew that he was in jail when she disappeared which is absolutely false unless he knows she didn't disappear until later.None of her friends or anyone in that Orlando wrestling community are talking.

Here is another picture

Attachments

• 82341194_1008073742891495_2886281180406087680_n.jpg
    82341194_1008073742891495_2886281180406087680_n.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 32
Lot of similarities between the Samantha Fiddler and Gabby Petito cases in Florida.

Samantha Fiddler's boyfriend Teddy Hart (Edward Annis) turned up with Fiddler's car in another state after she'd gone missing. His parents Bradley Joseph Annis and Georgia Hart apparently aren't talking either. The Amazon book says Samantha asked a hospital in Melbourne Florida for help as a domestic violence victim but they didn't. Might have been a missed opportunity to intervene like some are saying in Petito's case when the van was pulled over.

Florida law enforcement seeking information on 2016 missing woman case | WFLA

Law enforcement officials say Fiddler was a resident of Alberta, Canada, and came to Florida in March 2016 to pursue a career in wrestling and entertainment. While living in Florida, a release from FDLE says Fiddler spent time in Polk, Orange, Miami-Dade, Brevard, Broward, Osceola, and Seminole counties.

Officials say she has several handprint tattoos on her back with the words “Ava and Madison” and a skull on her shoulder.

Samantha Louise Michelle Fiddler – The Charley Project

Last updated November 17, 2021; clothing/jewelry description added, distinguishing characteristics updated.

• Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA white tank-top and white jeans.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsBiracial (Caucasian/Native American) female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Fiddler may dye her hair dark brown, black or red; the natural color is brown. Her nickname is Sam. She may use the alias names Lucy MorningStar, Samantha Lloyd and/or Samantha Steele. Fiddler has a scar on her lip and several tattoos, including handprints and the names "Ava" and Madison" on the back of her shoulder, a flower on her foot, and a sleeve with the words "fierce mother" on one upper arm. A photo of the upper arm sleeve is posted with this case summary. Fiddler's nose is pierced on both sides, her ears are pierced, and her navel and left eyebrow are pierced. She has breast implants. She had an abdominoplasty and may still have scars around her navel as a result, she may have scars from botox injections in her lip, and she has a Caesarean section scar on her abdomen. She is of Cree Indian descent.

DEC 16, 2021
The Missing: Where's Samantha Fiddler? | wtsp.com
[...]

“She wanted to pursue a career in professional wrestling maybe a little bit of MMA so she went down to Florida to pursue this career,” said Fiddler's father. “She kept in contact with her family constantly - her sister. But, in November 2016 it stooped. It was like she dropped off the face of the earth."

The 29-year-old wanted a career in entertainment with her pro-wrestler boyfriend. Investigators say he was in Texas when she vanished and has never been a person of interest in the case. Her family is hoping each time they speak publicly, it could lead them to the break they need in the case.

“She mentioned there were some people who were angry with her but she wouldn't go into any detail. We don’t know anybody in Florida. All we know is our daughter is out there or something really bad happened to her," Fiddler's father said.

[...]

3 part Teddy Hart documentary out now on Peacock.

i haven't seen it but it seems like it's rehash of old info... of course, apparently many more casual wrestling fans weren't aware of any of it so it's hurt Teddy's marketability alot.

apparently in the 3rd part (focuses alot of Samantha F's disappearance), the host catches Teddy in some lies regarding her disappearance and his alibi(s) - i presume.... but are the lies relevent/major?

Teddy must be the #1 candidate on earth for diagnosis and treatment for mental illness. meds would help him so much. but he's "too smart" for meds, i think. sarcastic on the "too smart" (although i do think he is very smart..... unfortunately, my experience is that intelligence correlates positively to "denial" and "paranoia". hence, no meds

Samantha is listed as missing at NAMUS, the link works, but nothing loads...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsx3
Back