FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've just watched the interrogation and am surprised at two things - 1) why did she not appoint legal representation? and 2) why didn't she claim to have been blackout drunk which would have made her less culpable?
I just finished watching it. Not one tear. No sign of feeling guilty. I'm definitely going to tune into this trial.

I went and watched the interrogation video too….oh my she really thought she would just flounce in and out, explain their game and go on her merry way. I am shocked at these people who think they do not need a lawyer and think they can drop words and walk out. First rule of thumb, lawyer, second rule of thumb, don’t talk……if she would have kept her mouth shut, got a lawyer, and stuck to her original story she would be in better shape…..not much better shape but in a better position at trial. My opinion only.

Apparently the judge in this case has granted an extension so court will not start until January 30th, 2023 instead of November 2022……I was looking forward to this starting soon.
my opinion only.
I will go look for links if so but do you know if the state has offered any plea agreement with SB?

I just finished watching it. Not one tear. No sign of feeling guilty. I'm definitely going to tune into this trial.
Yep, just lots of excuses that defied logic IMO. Personally, I hope they throw the book at her. Trapping a living breathing human in a suitcase is a form of torture. I can only imagine the anxiety he must’ve felt.

I went and watched the interrogation video too….oh my she really thought she would just flounce in and out, explain their game and go on her merry way. I am shocked at these people who think they do not need a lawyer and think they can drop words and walk out. First rule of thumb, lawyer, second rule of thumb, don’t talk……if she would have kept her mouth shut, got a lawyer, and stuck to her original story she would be in better shape…..not much better shape but in a better position at trial. My opinion only.

I agree, if a man's life hadn't been taken it would be comedic. IMO she's deep in alcohol / substance addiction at the time of the murder and in the recorded interview. Most addicts can't join the dots of cause and effect and they don't comprehend action and consequence - these are areas that most people in 12 step recovery programmes have to learn anew. Also she's incredibly narcissistic and wants to control the narrative with no awareness of the concept that's not how life, or policing, works. Lack of self awareness, lack of reality, denial and oblivion. All more traits of someone in addiction. I think she's truly surprised anyone thinks this is her fault.

Sometimes when people get clean and sober and start to work a recovery (after being locked up!!), they begin to learn and understand all these issues, they can see their part in events, they learn humility, and what at first appears to be a case of shocking narcissism dissolves. I imagine this could be the case here. I wonder. It will be interesting to see the case on screen if it will be televised.

Apparently the judge in this case has granted an extension so court will not start until January 30th, 2023 instead of November 2022……I was looking forward to this starting soon.
my opinion only.
It looks like there was a substitution of counsel last week (clerk records linked above). At first I thought maybe they were working out a deal, but it is more likely they are giving the new attorney time to get caught up.

The trial for Sarah Boone, a Winter Park woman accused of leaving her boyfriend in a suitcase to die, is set to begin January 30, 2023, at 9 a.m., according to court officials. It was previously scheduled to begin earlier this year but was ultimately rescheduled for November 2022, and then moved again until next year.

The most precious moment of the interrogation for me. Precious Precious Precious...." I got straight A's in high school, so I can't be guilty of killing someone, and you can't even suspect me."

This is a WS approved source, and gives ALOT of insights into the Sarah Boone interrogation. They are very critical of the detectives.

The trial for Sarah Boone, a Winter Park woman accused of leaving her boyfriend in a suitcase to die, is set to begin January 30, 2023, at 9 a.m., according to court officials. It was previously scheduled to begin earlier this year but was ultimately rescheduled for November 2022, and then moved again until next year.
Her mug shot... I can't even. She looks very pleased with herself.

The most precious moment of the interrogation for me. Precious Precious Precious...." I got straight A's in high school, so I can't be guilty of killing someone, and you can't even suspect me."

This is a WS approved source, and gives ALOT of insights into the Sarah Boone interrogation. They are very critical of the detectives.

This behavior panel is a great group of guys.

Hearing continued for Orlando woman accused of killing boyfriend in zipped suitcase

Sarah Boone, who faces a second-degree murder charge in the 2020 death of Jorge Torres Jr., did not appear in an Orange County courtroom for the hearing. Her trial, which had been scheduled to begin Jan. 30, is now set to begin around April 10, the judge said.
I wonder if she's going to be working out some kind of deal. I just don't understand how she thinks she can get away with this when that video exists.

How did they get the video from her? Discovery?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back