FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Likely subpoenas issued for her cell phone. They would want that to show who she called and when. The video may have been a surprise to them.

That was one of the most sickening things I’ve ever seen. To see the suitcase moving, with her laughing and taunting him was wicked. It was like a horror movie.

Wow just heard about this case and saw the police interrogation on the JCS - Criminal Psychology channel on YouTube.

So in the opinion of those familiar with this case, in Sara Boone just an incredibly evil woman, or was she so drunk that when Jorge Torres begged her to let him out of a zipped up suitcase, telling her that he couldn't breathe, she just stumbled up to bed and passed out instead? In my opinion, it is the former, but then I have been wrong before.

Why would Jorge Torres willingly get into a suitcase and allow her to zip it up, trapping him into a closed space with no source of air? The police interrogators said he had a contusion and a bump on the back of his head--did she knock him unconscious and then zip him up into the suitcase?

My opinion only, just trying to figure this one out.

In the below Court TV story, one of the analysists says one of Sarah Boone and Jorge Torres neighhbor's called 911 the evenng of the murder and reported that they heard a "thumping like falling down the stairs". No details on if LE responded and what their investigation learned.

Could Sarah Boone have somehow placed Jorge Torres in the suitcase UPSTAIRS and then rolled it down the stairs to torture the poor guy further? Just speculating here.

In the below Court TV story, one of the analysists says one of Sarah Boone and Jorge Torres neighhbor's called 911 the evenng of the murder and reported that they heard a "thumping like falling down the stairs". No details on if LE responded and what their investigation learned.

Could Sarah Boone have somehow placed Jorge Torres in the suitcase UPSTAIRS and then rolled it down the stairs to torture the poor guy further? Just speculating here.

Sarah mentions that the suitcase was normally kept in an upstairs closet, but was downstairs on this occasion because she had packed it full of her son's old clothes in order to take them to a thrift store.

I think the truth is the suitcase was upstairs when Jorge got inside (for whatever reason). And Sarah kicked it downstairs.

MOO.

Last edited:
Defense asked for and received a continuance. The new(est) court date is July 24th. Looks like this will be a domestic violence defense.

Not sure what's going on with this?
Does anyone else know? Thank you.
Edited by me to add that the 5:50 time mark is relevant.

What's going on, in my opinion, is yet another delay by Sarah Boone, although to what purpose I can not imagine. Boone is being held in a county lockup, I believe, and conditions in a county jail are far worse than in a state prison. In county, she essentially stays in her cell except for perhaps mealtime and a once a week shower. This opinion is based on general knowledge and not specific research about where Boone is being held. But she looks like she has aged 10 years in the three years she has been held in county jail.

Here the defense attorney is saying that he can not find an expert ready to testify at State of Florida rates, especially as this case is so notorious. I don't know how long this defense attorney has been on the case, but to me the excuse seems ridiculous. Yet the judge just played along and granted another delay. By the way , my opinion is that there will yet another continuance in the future because the judge scheduled this case up tightly against another case the prosecutor has--a capital punishment case, ensuring that there is no room for any further delay. All my opinion only,

Wow just heard about this case and saw the police interrogation on the JCS - Criminal Psychology channel on YouTube.

So in the opinion of those familiar with this case, in Sara Boone just an incredibly evil woman, or was she so drunk that when Jorge Torres begged her to let him out of a zipped up suitcase, telling her that he couldn't breathe, she just stumbled up to bed and passed out instead? In my opinion, it is the former, but then I have been wrong before.

Why would Jorge Torres willingly get into a suitcase and allow her to zip it up, trapping him into a closed space with no source of air? The police interrogators said he had a contusion and a bump on the back of his head--did she knock him unconscious and then zip him up into the suitcase?

My opinion only, just trying to figure this one out.

SB does not come across as a battered woman, imo.
She can't even answer the question of why she didn't let him out. Good grief! Then eventually says she is blaming it on the wine. No remorse! None! :(

SB: Last time I had a panic attack.
LE: Let them know that. ;)

SB is on her 7th attorney. Love the ending of video.

Thank you @Trebor5591 for posting video.

Edited: added comments

Last edited:
Last edited:
What's going on, in my opinion, is yet another delay by Sarah Boone, although to what purpose I can not imagine. Boone is being held in a county lockup, I believe, and conditions in a county jail are far worse than in a state prison. In county, she essentially stays in her cell except for perhaps mealtime and a once a week shower. This opinion is based on general knowledge and not specific research about where Boone is being held. But she looks like she has aged 10 years in the three years she has been held in county jail.

Here the defense attorney is saying that he can not find an expert ready to testify at State of Florida rates, especially as this case is so notorious. I don't know how long this defense attorney has been on the case, but to me the excuse seems ridiculous. Yet the judge just played along and granted another delay. By the way , my opinion is that there will yet another continuance in the future because the judge scheduled this case up tightly against another case the prosecutor has--a capital punishment case, ensuring that there is no room for any further delay. All my opinion only,
I can't believe she wants to stay in a county lockup forever. Nor do I think she has to worry about receiving the death penalty, since the tapes show she was heavily intoxicated, which would probably mitigate against her receiving the death penalty. I think her best bet is to plead guilty and move to a more livable state prison--although the prisons in Florida can be dangerous in themselves--still better than a county jail by far, in my opinion.

But maybe this damaged woman actually believes she has a chance at acquittal? Crazy to think she does, after seeing those horrific videos she took of Jorge zipped up in the suitcase, pleading for his life, and her drunkenly cursing and taunting him as he slowly asphyxiated. She will never be acquitted, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back