FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

IMO she's absolutely bonkers but not in the way that the court would require to explain she can't understand the crime she's alleged to have perpetrated or can't understand proceedings.

I think her particular type of problem comes under 'personality' issues as opposed to psychiatric disorders of the magnitude that mean a person is too unwell to be held culpable for their actions.

It seems to me that she's a) wanting to evade hearing the evidence against her at all costs; b) delaying the final sentence where she's going to be found guilty; c) comfortable and at ease in prison;

JMO MOO
AKA a Drama Queen

Has her June 7 letter been posted? Sorry if it has:

I'm on page 8 and I'm exhausted.

It would seem that she believes the entire world is warped (her words) and the judge should somehow fix that.

I did not have THIS sentence on my bingo card -- soothsaying is not a real job.

She believes her lawyers are inferior for not rushing enthusiastically into battle for her. She's not interested in being discouraged by the case against her because she's still enjoying being innocent until "adjudged otherwise".

She must have a battle plan and no one will listen to her.

She's a fine one to be outraged over feeling stifled and unheard, considering how her boyfriend DIED.

50 pages to go. God save me.

JMO

Update

I survived, read through to the end.

Mercifully more than half of it she copied. From the Constitution and other sources so I could skim through those.

Two pages comprised maps, showing states and continents from which she's received letters. The whole planet, she says.

She does have great penmanship, I'll give her that.

She reminds me of another incarcerated letter generator, LeteciaStauch. I wonder if there's an actual subset of clustered personality disorders that explains these endless missives and overblown entitlement. She's on trial FOR MURDER and she's making crazy demands, like the injustice is to her personally.

I do appreciate that she sums up her letters with kitschy sayings:

Don't knock it till you try it.
(When you point at someone, that's) three fingers back.
Race to the pulpit.

I hope I've spared y'all some of the trouble because this is an hour of my life I can't get back.

JMO

She is never going to allow JORGE to be the victim in his murder.

It's stunning really. Full self absorption.

She even emphasizes that this is HER trial. Whining that she's not being given the attention she believed she deserves from her attorney(s) and from all the "lemmings" on the planet who maliciously thinks she's a murderer.

She doesn't let up.

JMO

Update

Mercifully more than half of it she copied. From the Constitution and other sources so I could skim through those.

Two pages comprised maps, showing states and continents from which she's received letters. The whole planet, she says.

She reminds me of another incarcerated letter generator, LeteciaStauch. I wonder if there's an actual subset of clustered personality disorders that explains these endless missives and overblown entitlement. She's on trial FOR MURDER and she's making crazy demands, like the injustice is to her personally.

Race to the pulpit.

I hope I've spared y'all some of the trouble because this is an hour of my life I can't get back.

JMO
Yes, and also brings to mind Jessy K., the "eyedrops killer" letter-writer, who wrote that extremely lengthy and detailed letter that she read when she was convicted.

So I haven't looked at Sarah's letter yet, but I've seen previous ones, and YES, her handwriting is amazing! Was she able to keep it looking like that through to the end of the whole 58 pages?? I wonder if she's always written like that.

Yes, and also brings to mind Jessy K., the "eyedrops killer" letter-writer, who wrote that extremely lengthy and detailed letter that she read when she was convicted.

So I haven't looked at Sarah's letter yet, but I've seen previous ones, and YES, her handwriting is amazing! Was she able to keep it looking like that through to the end of the whole 58 pages?? I wonder if she's always written like that.

Yes, consistent to the end. It's actually two or three individual letter, two maps, and a compendium of legal-sneeze.

I actually thought at first her script was computer generated, a handwriting font. It's very artistic, consistent.

It's the only thing likable about her.

JMO

She is never going to allow JORGE to be the victim in his murder.

Yes! In her world she has to be the biggest victim in all circumstances and her brain wiring is 'set' to prioritise her as a victim in all interactions. So, even when she appears to have murdered someone brutally and cruelly, her hierarchy of thoughts is to position herself in all interactions as a maltreated victim and gloss over (denial) any wrongdoings she's perpetrated.

Also she's using the court case as a forum for grandiose showmanship of some of her skills - writing neatly and quoting things.

Update

Race to the pulpit.

JMO
Thank you for taking one for the team and reading her diatribe. She’s a fruitcake. Maybe Anankastic personality disorder? She’s freaking nuts.

jmo

Thank you for taking one for the team and reading her diatribe. She’s a fruitcake. Maybe Anankastic personality disorder? She’s freaking nuts.

jmo

In relentlessly trying to prove herself completely rational, insightful, intelligent, and fair-minded, she's achieving quite the opposite effect in all regards!

The self-defeating behaviour is writ large with this one. She also seems very unlikeable in general. It must be difficult being SB but she gets to live and JT is deceased and requires justice to be served.

IMO

Has her June 7 letter been posted? Sorry if it has:

Wow it's quite some read.

Does she even know that LE have possession of all the footage from her mobile phone and it's been shared with the public? She talks like someone who is oblivious to the evidence being held against her. Maybe someone should tell her! Seems like her eighth lawyer has been trying to disclose full discovery but she's not keen on hearing / viewing it.

Some of the words / phrases SB has used in most recent letter to describe her current attorney:

unwarranted, uninformative, unprofessional, snotty attitude
untruthful
retarded vicious circle
prejudiced, hostile, unconcerned
frustrating
condescending offensive demeanour
extremely unwelcoming
monumental disbelief in me and my case
inimical attitude
fighting against me
unmotivated, overwhelmed, weak
does not listen
barking at me
overspeaking and not allowing me to respond
uncooperative
impossible

SB also believes she's being 'exploited' apparently!

Some of the words / phrases SB has used in most recent letter to describe her current attorney:

unwarranted, uninformative, unprofessional, snotty attitude
untruthful
retarded vicious circle
prejudiced, hostile, unconcerned
frustrating
condescending offensive demeanour
extremely unwelcoming
monumental disbelief in me and my case
inimical attitude
fighting against me
unmotivated, overwhelmed, weak
does not listen
barking at me
overspeaking and not allowing me to respond
uncooperative
impossible

SB also believes she's being 'exploited' apparently!

Is this really 58 pages?

I'm "scared" to read it!

35+ pages of it she copied from publications. Easy to skim.

So only about 20 pages to trudge through. Still, make sure someone knows you're going in in case someone needs to come pull you back out.

OK.

But I'm sure after reading it no one will need to extract me as I will likely be running fast for the hills.
Note Observe_dont_Absorb's long list above of 16 ways she describes her attorney.

How can she even have a trial in October?
Judges do not have to allow attorneys to leave their client.

Is this really 58 pages?

I'm "scared" to read it!

It is really 58 pages but as someone above has rightly mentioned, swathes of it are simply copied out pieces of legislation - unsure why she's done that. It's worth reading the first 20 pages or so just to get the gist of it, then the rest is this long document of copied texts.

Some of the words and phrases SB has used to describe herself in the most recent 58 page letter:

the only one who cares
I am NOT the problem
me fearlessly challenging the status quo

I presented my solution in order to coexist with and work together in a hopeful, progressive, positive, appropriate manner

I am innocent until adjudged otherwise
I am trying to help her [attorney] understand
I am not at all wrong for wanting to be respected
I am ringing my bell of hope, honor, plausibility, boldness
I am not a murderer
I was trying to remedy

I AM NOT THE PROBLEM EXCEPT THAT I WANT TO AND SHOULD BE TREATED FAIRLY, WITH RESPECT

I AM NOT WRONG FOR NOT THINKING LESS OF MYSELF BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE HAS

I HAVE NOT FIRED ANY ATTORNEYS

me expecting the highest EQUAL standards possible
wanting the absolute best outcome
outspoken and intelligent in all my observations
I refuse to be moved in wanting respect
... I know some Latin, have short hair, my penmanship is nice...
am fully applying myself, fighting still, making everyone upset
proving myself right about all the mindless lemmings
I AM NOT THE PROBLEM

Okay, SB, it's definitely not you...

Some of the words and phrases SB has used to describe herself in the most recent 58 page letter:

the only one who cares
I am NOT the problem
me fearlessly challenging the status quo

I presented my solution in order to coexist with and work together in a hopeful, progressive, positive, appropriate manner

I am trying to help her [attorney] understand
I am not at all wrong for wanting to be respected
I am ringing my bell of hope, honor, plausibility, boldness
I am not a murderer
I was trying to remedy

I AM NOT THE PROBLEM EXCEPT THAT I WANT TO AND SHOULD BE TREATED FAIRLY, WITH RESPECT

I AM NOT WRONG FOR NOT THINKING LESS OF MYSELF BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE HAS

I HAVE NOT FIRED ANY ATTORNEYS

me expecting the highest EQUAL standards possible
wanting the absolute best outcome
outspoken and intelligent in all my observations
I refuse to be moved in wanting respect
... I know some Latin, have short hair, my penmanship is nice...
am fully applying myself, fighting still, making everyone upset
proving myself right about all the mindless lemmings
I AM NOT THE PROBLEM

Okay, SB, it's definitely not you...

I find your lists informative.
"Freudian slip" from your list is this:

"making everyone upset"
This could be her modus operandi. Sounds deliberate. Sounds very angry and a way to get some revenge against the legal system.

Other ideas:

If she is a control freak this is a way to wrest control.
Postponing her trial.
Seeking attention.
Insufficient counsel means grounds for appeal.

2 Cents

If she is a control freak this is a way to wrest control.
Postponing her trial.
Seeking attention.
Insufficient counsel means grounds for appeal.

I agree with all of these.

Plus, she's probably super bored sitting in jail all day, every day for years now. I know I would be! Dwelling on every detail of her case and copying down pages out of legal books gives her something to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
80schick
Back