FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How on earth did SB have a visit from a professional who somehow furnished her with staples etc?

I speculate the only people visiting her have been trusted persons known to the prison and who are aware of protocols regarding dangerous objects. Maybe she was sent / given a whole heap of paperwork stapled together, per her request for hardcopy.

Were that to be the case, IMO, she should now forfeit her right to hardcopy. I did state up thread that SB will use every factor involved in her case in every possible permutation in order to distract and deflect from the matter at hand.

My words beginning with 'd' to describe SB tactics would be - delay, distract, deflect = functions of her denial.

I imagine the end point of all this will be that SB's case will be conducted in her absence as she will ultimately leave the judge and court with no option but to exclude her because of all her antics.

Peter @ the "Lawyer You Know"is now an approved source at WS.
He's my all around favorite legal mind for high-profile trials,arrests etc.

'LIVE! Boone fights Back Against The Man And The Media + She Wants To Wear A Skirt'​

Attorney fees motions filed.
Her lawyers list all the media sites that they view to see what people are saying about the case.
LYK was among them.

Last edited:
SB is about three decades late to the pinned jeans party.

How did SHRAPNEL get past security? She is a rule breaker purely for the joy of rule breaking.

I wonder if the wayward staples rode in on discovery or if she's been amassing her fleet over years.

It sees as soon as the judge bends to her ask she changes what she asks for. Exhausting. Impossible to satisfy.

Every day that passes, I fear for the new missives she's penning.

She's her own genre. Sci fi meets comic sans.

JMO

Attorney fees motions filed.
Her lawyers list all the media sites that they view to see what people are saying about the case.
LYK was among them.

Interesting stuff. Seems that SB recently made much fuss about online content affecting her case and there is a close timing between most recent lawyer, Cashman, reviewing online content and then stepping down due to various issues but noting 'conflict of interest'. Is it possible Cashman has seen online content that proves SB has deceived her I wonder?

A woman accused of zipping her boyfriend in a suitcase and leaving him to suffocate must act as her own attorney after disputes with eight different defense lawyers. Will Sarah Boone be compelling enough to convince a jury she’s innocent? Or will she be convicted for the death of Jorge Torres Jr.?

Is that what she was going for? Skinny jeans?
Sorry Luna20…… but that image and your perfect note! Won’t post it here, but some of us well remember and are old enough to have danced to “Caribbean Queen”…… Billy Ocean….. when it first came out….

‘She dashed by me in painted on jeans’……. and IMO this SB thread needs a little levity. What happened to JT jr is absolutely horrendous. And she IMO should receive the maximum allowed. Hope the jury is paying good attention. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer
Back