FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Regarding the phone video…I’m not sure why she recorded it in the first place or why she didn’t delete it before voluntarily giving her phone to LE. Part of me thinks that might be a pretty good argument for diminished capacity but not sure how it would fit into a battered wife defense.

I think she forgot she made the videos, because of how drunk she was. By the sounds of her slurring when talking in the videos, she sounded very inebriated. I think she was blacked out during that point of the evening and didn't even remember making the videos or going to bed. JMO!

I don't think Sarah realizes how very badly she comes across and how bad the video of Jorge in the suitcase will make her appear. I do think the judge will be able to set aside her difficult personality and look at the mitigating facts in their entirety. She likely won't get the maximum, but the minimum. JMO
^^rsbm

Seems to me that this was a very ill, co-dependent relationship between SB/JT where SB gave as good as she got, and was also the party who mostly bailed him out of jail. And when his family got him out on bond, SB would go to their home to drag him back to her place as his mother begged him not to leave with her! Check out video interviews by JT's mother on Court TV. There are also notes on SB's phone per the State where she would instruct JT on specific terms / phrases to say to police following his arrest for assaulting her to minimize his charges and to get him released. But I agree that SB probably doesn't realize how badly she comes across -- most narcissists are incapable of finding fault with themselves. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran
Back