Identified! FL - Sarasota Co., WhtFem 426UFFL, 30-45, breast implants, Feb'07 - Jeana Burrus *husband POI*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you upload the photo but don't put its code in the body of your message, the image appears at the bottom as a thumbnail.

(BTW, you probably still have time to edit your message.)

Yes, that's how I did the first three. I did the fourth one exactly the same way, but it's showing up differently. I'll give it one more try, but it's really weird.

edited to add: I got it fixed, and also added a second profile shot where she's holding her chin a bit in the air, more similar to the sketch. The chin's still not quite as prominent, but the difference is much smaller.

I called Skip Wood to find out if he had the exclusions list available. He said that he was "up to [his] *advertiser censored* in alligators" at the moment, and I would have to call him some other time.

But he did say that all submissions that we turned in to date have turned out to be "No Match". I presume that he means Melissa Walker and Tammie Walker, but I think he probably means Margaret Leader as well (assuming that Carbuff called it in).

I will wait for the list though, before updating the "Ruled Out" thread.

I called Skip Wood to find out if he had the exclusions list available. He said that he was "up to [his] *advertiser censored* in alligators" at the moment, and I would have to call him some other time.

But he did say that all submissions that we turned in to date have turned out to be "No Match". I presume that he means Melissa Walker and Tammie Walker, but I think he probably means Margaret Leader as well (assuming that Carbuff called it in).

I will wait for the list though, before updating the "Ruled Out" thread.

I didn't. I thought Someoneschild had done it.

I didn't. I thought Someoneschild had done it.

My mistake, it was someoneschild that was going to call in ML. I browsed up the list a little too quickly.

No problem. It doesn't matter to me as long as somebody does it.

I was browsing around on a different UID, and came across the Charley page for Heather Holliday.

http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile_mp.php?id=196
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/holiday_heather.html

It occurred to me that she strongly resembles Sarasota Jane Doe, and that there is a month and a half timeline between her DLC and SJD's date of discovery. I tried doing an overlay on the two images and other than the widths of their nasal alae, they lined up almost perfectly.

2362495340045078242S200x200Q851.jpg
holiday_heather2.jpg

2236842110045078242S200x200Q851.jpg
holiday_heather.jpg

However, there is not alot of vital stat info on HH. I dropped an e-mail to Mary Manheim and Helen Bouzon of LSU Faces Lab to see if they have any additional info on Heather Holliday, including height, weight, and whether she had breast implants.

Response from Helen Bouzon:

We have very little information on Heather. There are no dental records available but we were told that her DNA is in CODIS.

I see no indication in NamUs or DoeNet of whether Sarasota Jane Doe is in CODIS.

ETA: I verified with Sarasota Medical Examiner's office that SJD is in CODIS. I'm trying to decide whether "we were told" should be treated like "as a matter of fact".

Looking through today's DoeNet updates, I noticed that Heather Jean Johnson had breast implants. Could she be Sarasota Jane Doe?

Heather Jean Johnson
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2156dfmd.html
HJJohnson.jpg
HJJohnson2.jpg

I noticed that kpdx already spotted this possible, but there was no further discussion after that.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL-Sarasota Jane Doe - Feb. 2007

As for negatives, her listed height is slightly too low, her age is slightly too low (She would have been about 26 or 27 when she died, which is not that far off) and in her B&W side-view photo, she appears to have a weaker chin than SJD.

But aside from the chins, she does look quite a bit like SJD, and SJD's breast implants were manufactured in 1998, one year before Heather's DLC.

Here's the side by side.

I'm not the best on the facial matching thing, but it looks good to me. The age is only slightly over, the timeline works, the geography is plausible (3.5 hours down I-75 with at least a couple of days unaccounted for), the general size is close enough, especially since whoever provided Gann's stats didn't seem very sure.

Attachments

• gann_sandra.jpg
    gann_sandra.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 426UFFL1.jpg
    426UFFL1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 23
  • gann_sandra2.jpg
    gann_sandra2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 23
I would submit Sandra Gann even though she went missing in 2004, but I think it's worth a shot, I think the pictures look strikingly similar between Sandra and the UID.

According to Namus which was last modified in August, The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
Angela Bates
Tina D'Ambrosio
Danielle Day
Jeannine Erwin
Bonnie Kelly
Gail Russel

Here's the side by side.

I'm not the best on the facial matching thing, but it looks good to me. The age is only slightly over, the timeline works, the geography is plausible (3.5 hours down I-75 with at least a couple of days unaccounted for), the general size is close enough, especially since whoever provided Gann's stats didn't seem very sure.

Someoneschild's link didn't work, so here it is again, along with a larger side-by-side:
Sandra Mason Gann
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gann_sandra.html

gann_sandra2.jpg

There is a real good resemblance there. But the vital stats don't tie in real well (SMG is a little too old and a little too tall), there is no mention of breast implants, and the timeline would be a little long (3 years for SMG compared to 7-12 months estimated for the UID). Considering the circumstances, it appears that she died at the time that she disappeared.

None of these discrepancies by themselves are enough to rule someone out, but as they stack up, it's a little harder to explain them all away as just errors and omissions combined with some strange scenario that would have her still alive for a year or two and then buried 200 miles away after her disappearance.

You may want to call it in anyway. The facial resemblance is very strong. But I suspect that LE will probably set it aside based on what I mentioned above. Some jurisdictions are willing to give a thorough look at all tips that are called in, but they don't strike me as one of them.

Thoughts?

Doe Network:
Hot Case 1024

Reconstructions

Unidentifed White Female

The victim was discovered on February 6, 2007 in Sarasota, Sarasota County, Florida
State of Remains: Partially skeletonized

http://doenetwork.org/cases/426uffl.html

The Doe Network:
Case File 426UFFL

426uffl 426uffl1
Sketches of Victim

Unidentified White Female

* The victim was discovered on February 6, 2007 in Sarasota, Sarasota County, Florida
* State of Remains: Recognizable Face
* Formerly Hot Case 1024

I wonder what the timeframe between the death and the discovery of the remains is. For some reason the status of the remains has changed from partially skeletonized to recognizable face. Namus says recognizable face too but yet they note that fingerprints couldn't be obtained due to decomp.
So, recent but not very recent? How long does it take for the fingerprints to be destroyed?

https://identifyus.org/cases/1017

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year Of Birth State LKA
Angela Bates 1966 Oklahoma
Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Danielle Day Unknown New Jersey
Jeannine Erwin Unknown Ohio
Carmen Hetrick 1956 Colorado
Traci Kegley 1968 Alabama
Bonnie Kelly 1962 Illinois
Sheila Main 1969 Ohio
Gail Russel 1965 Florida
Charlene Villinger 1958 Virginia

Her other thread: FL FL-Sarasota Jane Doe - Feb. 2007 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back