GUILTY FL - Savannah Gold, 21, Jacksonville, 2 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone should post poster about Savannah in Craigslist anyway.. maybe it will make some of the people think twice about meeting up with strangers alone in random parking lots!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

But she wasn't killed by a random stranger. She was killed by a coworker/possibly on again off again boyfriend.

Fellow Bonefish Grill employee arrested for murder of Savannah Gold
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...rrested-for-murder-of-savannah-gold/462280850

"JSO said that their investigation led them to believe Gold walked over to Roadarte’s car in the Bonefish Grill parking lot on Wednesday evening.

JSO Lieutenant Steve Gallaher told First Coast News that Gold got into Roadarte’s car and a fight ensued.

Roadarte eventually exited his car and reportedly took an object from Gold’s vehicle and punctured one of her tires.

Police said that surveillance video shows that Gold did not exit the suspect’s vehicle after the fight and, during a later interview, the suspect confessed to killing the 21-year-old inside the car."
Oh Dear God... I am heartbroken for her family. What this will do to her family. No words, just devastated...

As many of us sadly expected :(

Also, a manager at the restaurant where she worked.

https://actionnewsjax.relaymedia.co...ville-woman-found-coworker-arrested/583096588

Gold’s coworker at Bonefish Grill, manager Lee Rodarte, 28, became a suspect after discrepancies were found in his story, JSO said.

Rodarte was booked on charges of murder and tampering with evidence.

6da4738c4f9381369df7a280b0de633e.jpg

ETA-

eef9ea2ca66d5459d4fcd8029d5c8501.jpg

Police say that Gold pulled into the parking lot about 25 minutes after Rodarte, around 5:30 p.m. She then walked over to his car before getting in, police said.

"On video it appeared a struggle took place in the car and the car was shaking and the door was opening and closing. Rodarte exits the car after a few minutes walks over to her car, takes an object out of it and puts it in his. He then returns to her car and appears to puncture the front left front tire of her vehicle. He returned to his vehicle and after a few minutes he drove away and Savannah never exited the car," said Lt. Steve Gallaher with Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/jso-announces-arrest-in-case-of-missing-woman-found-dead

Good grief! If only someone had seen what was going on and stopped it. If only... I'm just glad her family knows and will have her to bury. So it turns out that it was someone who knew to text her brother and father. Good job LE. Kept this tight to the vest and so thankful for CCTV cams.

Body found; Bonefish Grill co-worker arrested in death of Savannah Gold

http://jacksonville.com/news/public-safety/2017-08-06/body-found-bonefish-grill-co-worker-arrested-death-savannah-gold

Story includes several tweets from sheriff's office, regarding finding body. Suspect told police where the body was. moo

ETA: I believe I read somewhere he physically showed LE where she was, but am not positive.
I was wondering where you were, Jax. So sorry it had to be here under these circumstances. :(

I wonder if he slashed her tire the night before also.

"Gold's mother stated that the damaged tire had to be new because Gold's tire was replaced the night before."

Almost like a "message" to others if so. " Hey, it's me again" With the texts and a possible second slashing of tires... her parents must have really been frustrated with LE not considering foul play

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/mobile/article/news/21-year-old-woman-allegedly-disappears-amidst-strange-circumstances/461768465

Know a young nurse in Jax who's had all 4 of her tires slashed twice in the past few months. I'm even more worried for her than before.

I wonder if he was the co-worker mentioned earlier that said he was texting with her at 4pm and he was under the impression she was changing her tire! Not that it matters! Thinking maybe him and his other gf were the 2 co-workers questioned where one heard from her and the other didn't have any contact with her that day!

I was talking about the 1st time it got slashed

Ok, gotcha. I'm not sure we need to make it worse than it is though and implicate another person who hasn't been named as a suspect or even POI. It's clear this guy has anger issues, IMO. He was the only one seen on video, the one who confessed to killing Savannah and the only one that we can really talk about under the TOS here.

AHHHHHHH why were my two posts deleted???? Should be on page 10 but now they're gone.

I actually KNOW Savannah and Lee through work as friends and joined this site (after finding it on Google while searching for info on Savannah) to keep ppl up to date with the insider information I'm privy to, so we could find her. I'm pretty upset that my two posts on page 10 were deleted and now on page 13 ppl are still debating on whether she was changing a tire when she was abducted???!!!

Good luck with this site
hi there,

we would love to have a verified insider! unfortunately until you can be verified as an insider, the terms of service here require that all of us provide a mainstream media link to back details so rumors don't swirl and cloud what really happened.

I'll see if I can find the VI instructions and edit into this post. eta:

If a member wants to post as a professional ( a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email. wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case

Your Websleuths name

Your phone number and a good time to call

Your real name.

In the subject line please put which case they are asking to be verified on.

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

AHHHHHHH why were my two posts deleted???? Should be on page 10 but now they're gone.

I actually KNOW Savannah and Lee through work as friends and joined this site (after finding it on Google while searching for info on Savannah) to keep ppl up to date with the insider information I'm privy to, so we could find her. I'm pretty upset that my two posts on page 10 were deleted and now on page 13 ppl are still debating on whether she was changing a tire when she was abducted???!!!

Good luck with this site
WS admin are very cautious about the information shared as fact.... It needs to be backed up by a link from MSM. With that said as you are someone who could qualify as an insider you would not need that link to provide. There is a process to confirm your relationship (becoming a verified insider) but until then a link is needed. Hold on a second and I will grab the link to becoming a verified insider! We really do want you to stay!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167277

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Good luck with this site
Thank you for joining, and welcome to Websleuths! I appreciate your sincere desire to help, but unfortunately without WS' Terms of Service, we would be buried under with "insider information" that wasn't actually true or helpful. Sorry to say that at times people with nefarious motives attempt to mislead and derail investigators by pumping inaccuracies into otherwise productive discussions and investigations.

Since you are a friend, please do consider becoming verified, and once done, you can post information without MSM to back it up. The rest of us must still cite our sources, though, and rightly so.

We look forward to hearing more from you... our victims can't have too many advocates nor the voiceless too many voices lent in support.

MOO, as always. [emoji230]

Welcome.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

No, it was him. He was seen on video slashing her tire after he killed her. It's in the posts above.

Slashing her tire : HUGE red flag...no impulse control, and highly immature. So sad that this vibrant young woman had to pay the ultimate price for this jerk's deficiencies...

Good grief! If only someone had seen what was going on and stopped it. If only... I'm just glad her family knows and will have her to bury. So it turns out that it was someone who knew to text her brother and father. Good job LE. Kept this tight to the vest and so thankful for CCTV cams.
I agree and possibly knew of her mom's health and/or liked the mom and wanted her husband to share the news. :(
moo

according to JSO last night / this morning, the video shows Lee leaving his car to retrieve something from Savannah's car (cell phone?) and then (apparently) puncturing her tire - he had been waiting in the parking lot in his car 30mins prior to her arrival and after she parked, she got out of her car and over to his - initially talking with him from outside his car through the drivers window and then entering Lee's car through the passenger door.

The camera shows a scuffle inside the car, the passenger door opening and closing several time, the car rocking and then calm. A few minutes after the commotion ends is when Lee exits his car and goes over to Savannah's car.

This is all public record and I believe the surveillance video has been released just now

News4Jax spoke with one of Gold's co-worker Sunday, who said she saw Rodarte handing out missing person flyers on Thursday. Gold's mother told News4Jax that on Friday, Rodarte spoke face-to-face with her father.

"I feel like he (Rodarte) is a sociopath because he expressed his concern over Savannah's disappearance to Dan to his face on Friday," Gold's mother said.
A representative of Bonefish Grill issued the following statement Sunday:

"We are deeply saddened by the loss of Savannah and will miss the joy and happiness she brought to work every day. Our thoughts and deepest sympathies are with family and friends during this difficult time, including the people she worked with here at Bonefish Grill."

Rodarte made his first appearance before a judge Sunday, where he was formally charged with murder and third-degree evidence tampering. He is being held without bail. His next court date is scheduled for Wednesday.

The restaurant closed its doors Sunday. There was no word regarding when the location will reopen.
https://www.news4jax.com/news/jso-announces-arrest-in-case-of-missing-woman-found-dead

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~
Back