GUILTY FL - Scott Wilson, 23, killed by drunk driver, Wellington, 12 Feb 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More Brian!

The Defence team is driving me up a wall. Their questions of the witness's is overkill. The money that JG has spent on his defence also is a clue as to how desperate he is to get off on the charges.

all imo and moo

I wonder how bored the juror's are?

bbm

images

Wow! That was a fast retrial. Not used to that after Jodi Arias.

Not again :(

As @criminalDfense says: "nothing about this case surprises me anymore!" @WPTV #GoodmanTrial

Brian Entin @BrianEntin · 8h 8 hours ago

Charges from jury tampering to extortion are pending my sources say. @WPTV #GoodmanTrial

Brian Entin @BrianEntin · 8h 8 hours ago

Man arrested for allegedly texting witness that he would give up contact on jury in exchange for cash! @WPTV #GoodmanTrial

Brian Entin @BrianEntin · 9h 9 hours ago

Bizarre text messages allegedly sent to #goodmantrial witness...and now an arrest. Live at 11 @WPTV

Brian Entin @BrianEntin · 9h 9 hours ago

JURY FOR SALE?! More exclusive info into #GoodmanTrial secret investigation...with one ARREST already made. You can stream @WPTV .com at 11

Brian Entin @BrianEntin · 10h 10 hours ago

BREAKING NOW in the #goodmantrial -Secret investigation into JURY TAMPERING & EXTORTION. #exclusive details at 10 @Fox29WFLX and 11 @WPTV

Hope I did that correctly!

I guess we should be thankful that this happened before the alternates were released.

3m 3 minutes ago

Alternates 3,5, 7, 10 released. Among them - the convicted felon and the woman who heard hotel hecklers. @WPTV #goodmantrial

Brian Entin @BrianEntin · 13m 13 minutes ago

DEVELOPING: Convicted felon is officially off the jury. He's also the one who allegedly snuck computer in hotel @WPTV #goodmantrial

Brian Entin @BrianEntin · 20m 20 minutes ago

Attorneys agree to explain to the jury that a glass in evidence was broken. @WPTV #goodmantrial

Brian Entin @BrianEntin · 21m 21 minutes ago

DEVELOPING: Judge acknowledges there is another issue brewing in Vermont. @WPTV #goodmantrial

Brian Entin @BrianEntin · 21m 21 minutes ago

DEVELOPING: Another issue. Overnight a glass in evidence was found broken. @WPTV #goodmantrial

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40m40 minutes ago
We are in verdict watch for #johngoodman. Think this will be a fast one?

Well, dayam -- This case is unreal -- WTH and WTF???

I surely hope LE is on this thing this very minute. Someone needs to spend time in jail for this, I don't care who it is. This is maddening and insulting. You don't #u(% with a judge -- he has a lot of power at his fingertips -- literally. He's got deputies all over the courthouse. On his orders, they will go out and do what ever he requests.

Ennyway, here's Brian Entin's remarks so far-- some are from yesterday after yesterday's court bizznezz was "over."

hmmm Albany, NY. Maybe connected to the convicted felony juror that didn't tell the truth about the laptop in his room?? He was released from the jury. Just a thought.

We're live in the courtroom for the juror question, I assume.

Judge says he is gonna stick around since it sounds like they may have reached a verdict.... (now that I've written that, I've prolly jinxed the whole thing -- but His Honor's remarks are also in reporter's twitter comments...)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back