Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue lake off HWY 10 4ish miles from house

Here is what I am finding:

Attachments

• Blue Lake Chipley Florida.jpg
    Blue Lake Chipley Florida.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 32
From what I have read, the parents do not have a vehicle.

If this scanner information is true that she has been found at Blue Lake, I don't see any way that they could have put her there.

That leaves one person HIGH in my sights.

Right! Was the baby even returned?

I will call Sheriffs Dept. tomorrow. Some of the same people who were involved with the Baker case in 1987 are still with the Dept. Just to fill them in and see if they can find anything out.

I agree, eleph. What a find, it has to be something, that's too much to be a coincidence. It also made my heart drop to the pit of my stomach.

EastCoast remembered the name from Paul's missing case and then we just ran with it .... EastCoast gets the WS memory award of the month!

Blue lake off HWY 10 4ish miles from house

Wow.

Just wow.

You know those responses that Susan gave to the reporter stating that LE had told her that she could not answer certain things? And the Sheriff said that no one had been told they couldn't speak out?

It certainly raises MY hinky meter to the top.

anyone else have sore fingers/wrists from hitting refresh?
I hate that this could be breaking right when I need to go to bed :(

Have they pulled the babysitter's photo from the news story? I thought that's where I saw her and can't find it now. Anyone got the link?

Please please save that child baby sitter sent to GoV

http://www.newsherald.com/news/please-78782-child-chipley.html

CHIPLEY — Months before a 7-month-old girl disappeared from her family’s home, her baby sitter pleaded with the governor to “please, please save that child” from her parents’ alleged pattern of drug use, abuse and “really strange things,” according to an e-mail obtained Tuesday by The News Herald.

In response — on the third day in the search for little Shannon Dedrick — top officials with the state Department of Children and Families told The News Herald they were revisiting the case to see if they missed signs of danger.

“Did we miss anything? Were there any red flags? Should we have been more skeptical over the progress? We’re digging as hard as we can to see if there’s other things that we should’ve been doing,” Peter Digre, DCF’s assistant secretary for operations, said Tuesday night.

CHIPLEY — Months before a 7-month-old girl disappeared from her family’s home, her baby sitter pleaded with the governor to “please, please save that child” from her parents’ alleged pattern of drug use, abuse and “really strange things,” according to an e-mail obtained Tuesday by The News Herald.

In response — on the third day in the search for little Shannon Dedrick — top officials with the state Department of Children and Families told The News Herald they were revisiting the case to see if they missed signs of danger.

“Did we miss anything? Were there any red flags? Should we have been more skeptical over the progress? We’re digging as hard as we can to see if there’s other things that we should’ve been doing,” Peter Digre, DCF’s assistant secretary for operations, said Tuesday night.

“As to whether we were being as smart as we could be, I’m not totally sure yet.”

In an interview Tuesday, Shannon’s baby sitter Susan Baker claimed the little girl’s mother said she wished her daughter “would disappear” weeks before the tiny infant vanished.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/please-78782-child-chipley.html

WTH???

Have they pulled the babysitter's photo from the news story? I thought that's where I saw her and can't find it now. Anyone got the link?

I can't recall seeing one. Thought it was just the neighbor who was interviewed.

CarrieBean ... this is burning question on this night ... I am not convinced that the baby was ever returned and in the parents home.

I agree with this, except, why wouldn't the parents say so? Why would the mom go next door and question whether they saw anyone? Of course, I guess they could 've told LE about it, since LE is not giving any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces