FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And where is that article? It has the picture of her. Not the New Harold one, but the one in the other media link. I can't find it!!!!!

TIA,

Salem

Maybe I'm not crazy. I could swear they've pulled her picture down from the website. I only read a couple of stories about her and neither has her photo now.

I'm wondering if SB (if the same SB) was covering for herself and making the parents seem neglectful/unfit etc. knowing what she was planning in the near future. It hasn't been confirmed her body was found so maybe she took her from them and she's safe. I know....I'm just trying to be hopeful.

OK, I'm wondering if SB wasn't abusing that baby long term just as she allegedly did her own children.
The letter to the government is just a cover up, and a way to place blame when she finally killed the bb....the parents being really unable to defend themselves.
Make sense?

Makes sense, and I wonder the same thing.

I have to get to bed, kids n all that.
Please God, not a "found deceased" here in the am.
You guys be strong

Know something?

Call the Washington County Sheriff’s Office at 850-638-6111

I would think that LE has done a complete background check on everyone that has been associated with Shannon.

If this is the same SB....
<thud>

Fairly confident on this end Kimster and my head is hurting so bad right now. Prayers for Shannon that she be found safe and soon but I must admit it is not looking too good right now.

Eleph

OK, I'm wondering if SB wasn't abusing that baby long term just as she allegedly did her own children.
The letter to the government is just a cover up, and a way to place blame when she finally killed the bb....the parents being really unable to defend themselves.
Make sense?

Sure does make sense.

If Chipley LE doesn't know about S. Baker, they darn well better be told about her. Starting to seem like LE on the balloon boy case.

lol at balloon boy....

I think it should called balloon dad. That poor boy is gonna have it hard now.

I'm wondering if SB (if the same SB) was covering for herself and making the parents seem neglectful/unfit etc. knowing what she was planning in the near future. It hasn't been confirmed her body was found so maybe she took her from them and she's safe. I know....I'm just trying to be hopeful.

Shannon is so precious. Looking at her face and her big eyes makes me want another baby...and I'm 60! I'd just love her up.

Don't know if this is ok to post since new to this, but I think this could be the link to SB and Dedrick. If this is not ok please remove.

DEDRICK JAMES RUSSELL SR DEDRICK JAMES RUSSELL SR;
BAKER SUSAN 09/19/2005 TERMINATION WASHINGTON 2005013111 616/210 1
Description: TERMINATION OF POA ( View Image )

Still wondering if SB had POA over RD or RD's father? It shows RD Senior.

Does this mean POA was terminated? Did SB have a beef?

Shannon is so precious. Looking at her face and her big eyes makes me want another baby...and I'm 60! I'd just love her up.

Makes me want to go in and grab mine out of her crib, she's 8 months. Pretty close to Shannon in age. This makes me sick.

What was the name of the pregnant lady? Was she found in water, was it Blue Lake?

Good for her standing up for what she saw with that child, to bad no one took it seriously enough right away. I hope for a good ending to this nightmare but I'm just not sure...

Eta..after posting this and reading the post above ...perhaps it's not such a good thing, this woman ? What am I missing here ? Help a chica out...:)

Still wondering if SB had POA over RD or RD's father? It shows RD Senior.

Does this mean POA was terminated? Did SB have a beef?

Is S.B. related to the mother or father of Shannon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257