FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was smartish about it too. All CPS communications are private, and cannot be disclosed unless the child is declared dead. Sending it to the governor instead of to CPS guaranteed it would be released...especially since there are warnings on every FL government website that the information is available under the freedom of information act and if you don't want your information divulged under court order, don't email them.

Watch this woman, she is starting to seem much smarter than she...uh...(I will not bash, I will not bash, I will not bash.)

I believe she provided the email to the media per this story.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/span-78790-baker-class.html

Baker also supplied an e-mail she sent to Gov. Charlie Crist pleading that someone help Shannon, whom she said was being abused by her parents.

Now that I started thinking about it more, we have heard from mom's family but not from dads side. Is SB related to the father of this child. I have found other Dedricks in Chipley FL. And what about SB's husband...if he was a part of Pauls dissapearance it would stand to reason that he could be involved with Shannons as well. IMO

i find it odd also....if SB is Shannon's great aunt....why didnt she say that....instead she says baby sitter....when someone doesnt give all the info from the start...hinky goes up.....she says enough for attention, but not to much attention on her self....

SB is Shannon's great-aunt.

Has that actually been confirmed? She sure didn't mention it in her e-mail to the Governor http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/69127747.html And in the letter, she claims Rusty (James Russell) Dedrick is not actually the baby's father (she doesn't even name Shannon in the e-mail). Soooooooo, if she's telling people she's Shannon's great-aunt (did she perhaps tell DCF this when they "investigated" her claims? not sure where this claim has been made), and we seem to have pretty solid confirmation that she's not related to Tina, then either she lied to the Governor or she's lying about being Shannon's great-aunt.

I wouldn't be surprised if SB just "volunteered" posing as a nice, helpful neighbor. If Shannon's parents just moved into this neighborhood fairly recently (as has been reported), it's quite possible this arrangement hasn't been going on longer than that. SB's bizarre e-mail to Governor Crist was apparently sent on August 12. SB seems like the kind of person who'd be quick to spot a vulnerable mentally disabled couple with a cute little baby, and start hatching schemes. I haven't seen any firm timeline of when the Dedricks moved to this home, or how far away their previous residence was.

I saw a video that said they only lived there for 2 or 3 months.

Has that actually been confirmed? She sure didn't mention it in her e-mail to the Governor http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/69127747.html And in the letter, she claims Rusty (James Russell) Dedrick is not actually the baby's father (she doesn't even name Shannon in the e-mail). Soooooooo, if she's telling people she's Shannon's great-aunt (did she perhaps tell DCF this when they "investigated" her claims? not sure where this claim has been made), and we seem to have pretty solid confirmation that she's not related to Tina, then either she lied to the Governor or she's lying about being Shannon's great-aunt.

Oh, this "woman" !!!

I can't say anymore. I want to stick around until they find Shannon.

:waitasec: If SB is a relative, wouldn't you think Shannon's parents knew her history?

So, surely POI from the get go?

If SB was babysitter, why are LE taking so long to physically get to SB? Did she leave town? (sorry, i've sped read to get here...)

ETA: okies, we don't know SB is relative...I posted while others were clarifying. thanks!

Here is the letter for those who haven't seen it yet:

The following letter was provided by Florida Department of Children and Families:

"Mr Governor Crist,

I want to tell you something, there is four people living together. They
are not working nor are they doing any kind of community serves. But they are drawing food stamps. They take there food stamps and trade them for drugs.

Tina Merter was pregnant when she meet James Russell Dedrick, jr
dob:Oct 23, 1978, he is 31 yrs old and has never had a job. So James R
Dedrick, jr put his name on Tina Merters baby birth certificate. So now he can get a check, food stamps, medicare.

Now there are Micheal, Erica, Tina Merter & James R Dedrick, jr living all together in a house on 537 5th St, Chipley Florida 32428.

They are all drowing food stamps and not woking or
doing community service. That Is so wrong in alot of wasys.

Tina Meter's baby is being aboused. I have seen James R Dedrick, jr pick that baby up and shake her, just becouse the baby crys and that gets on his nerves.

Micheal & Erica also have shoke that baby too. They smoke ciggerets and drugs with the baby in the same room. THAT CHILD NEEDS HELP & NO ONE IS HELPING HER.

Please Help this child she is mentaly challenged. It is not right that these
people are selling their food stamps for drugs.

My husband works 58 hrs a week for us to live and it makes me very angry to see these people sitting on their back sides and draining the system that is put in place for the needy, Not the lazy.

Please do something about this unjustice and Please
Please save that child."

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/69127747.html

Tp's myspace says Chipley, though, I think.

TP's hometown may be Chipley. Chipley and Graceville are 'neighbors'...about 12 miles apart.

Hi Bree,

I am seeing TP in Chipley ... are you looking at something that indicates Graceville - reason I ask is that I don't want to lead anything/anybody astray right now and if TP is in Graceville then I have .... and that would not be a good thing right now with what is going on.

It was said on Topix that she was from Graceville. IDK for sure. It could be an error on the part of Topix. :waitasec: Sorry - I'm not trying to state the wrong thing.

I was looking at SB's "friends" on MS..something is not right. Only the top half of page one when viewing all friends seem to be real people..the rest all have odd profile pictures, such as from a catalog, magazine or calendar and the ones that are not private only have SB and JB as friends. I wonder if all these friends are actually SB herself..just odd..in my opinion.

Hmmmm... went back to take a look and there is something hinky going on for sure. Most of the activity on those friends MS was on 17 September 2009. September 17th would have been the same day that SB had a doctor's appt according to her blog records. Maybe had the doctor's appt and got really bad meds or something? Very strange.

There is a James R. Dedrick that lives In Chipley Fl per Mellissa Data, but he is 60 yrs. old. Possibly father of the father?

i can hear the keys being tapped on.....i know there are some fast sleuths here who can find out if SB is great aunt to Shannon.....unless....the dad is someone unknown at this time....and SB is aunt to him......errr

Now that I started thinking about it more, we have heard from mom's family but not from dads side. Is SB related to the father of this child. I have found other Dedricks in Chipley FL. And what about SB's husband...if he was a part of Pauls dissapearance it would stand to reason that he could be involved with Shannons as well. IMO

Good Point...but I believe SB IS dads side.

TP's hometown may be Chipley. Chipley and Graceville are 'neighbors'...about 12 miles apart.

It was said on Topix that she was from Graceville. IDK for sure. It could be an error on the part of Topix. :waitasec: Sorry - I'm not trying to state the wrong thing.

No worries Bree ... am sure LE knows exactly where TP lives - no worries at all.

:waitasec: If SB is a relative, wouldn't you think Shannon's parents knew her history?

So, surely POI from the get go?

If SB was babysitter, why are LE taking so long to physically get to SB? Did she leave town? (sorry, i've sped read to get here...)

I'm a wee bit surprised that they did not go to her house until today......makes me think maybe her "past" was not all that well known, one of those skeleton things, wayyyyyyy in the back of the closet kwim? Or maybe the whole family was like Tab, and thought it was "crap". :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela